Pietro

"Achoo!" I heard from the bedroom while I was brushing my teeth. "Bless you." I said with toothpaste in my mouth. "Thank you domniţă." Pietro answered now sitting up in our shared bed. "Cmere drăguţă." I shook my head because I couldn't answer yet. I turned back around and spat and washed my mouth out walking back to him. "Ok I'm here." I walked over to his side. "I feel horrible baby." His voice deeper than usual due to a cold.

I held his cheek. "Aww is my baby boy  sick?" He just pouted and nodded making me laugh a little. We were in my apartment well I guess ours now. Our room wasn't clean but it was decent enough. "You want me to take care of you huh?" I asked him as he nodded his head again. "Well mama cant afford to get sick. Soo I'll get you some soup but that's it sweetheart." I rubbed his cheek as he was about to say something.

"I'll only be sick for about 4 hours domniţă don't act like that." he licked his lips. "Ok you only lick your lips when you wanna kiss. But I'm not gonna  kiss you. I still love you but I can't get sick. You have a faster immune system than I do so I'm not gonna kiss you." He only pouted at me. "I love yoouuuu." I smiled. "Will you baby me domniţă?" "Yes but you keep your distance.

I got up from the side of the bed I was sitting on but Pietro grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap and slapped my butt. "Boy!" I jerked off of him. He sat there laughing until he started coughing. "Ha!" I started laughing after him. "I really wanna kiss you." "Well you have the devil inside of you right now and I can't afford that demon anytime soon." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "That's all you'll get." He shrugged while pouting. "Ok drăguţă, I understand." I finally got out of his grasp and walked away.

I finally walked out of the room smiling. I made some oatmeal, cream of wheat and grits for breakfast because It'll help with Pietro's sore throat that he might have right now. "Breakfast-" I felt a rush of air brush past me as soon enough Pietro was sitting in the chair right across from me already with a bowl. "Is ready." I finished my sentence. "This is amazing drăguţă. What did you put in it?" "It's a secret. My mom taught me how to make it." I said making my own bowl. "Just think about the day were me and you are married and have a little kid running around the house and your making breakfast and we all have a beautiful morning." Pietro said star struck due to his own vision. "Yeah. I cant wait, I can watch you play with him and I can tuck him in." I said sitting next to him. "Who said it would be a little boy?" "I just picture my first baby to be a little boy." I smiled eating some of the cream of wheat. "I can't wait to marry you." Pietro held my hand which made me blush a little even if it's not visible.

"You need to take your vitamins to help get rid of your cold." I opened the cabinet and pulled out the vitamins. "Here you go." I gave him 3 of the gummies. "Domniţă, why must you force me to use the gummies?" "The gummies taste better than the pills. Don't question my flintstone gummies." I put them back in the cabinet.

Time had flew and I haven't heard a single sneeze or cough in the late hour. Not even a sniffle. "Pietro do you want some soup now?" I said laying on the couch as he was in our room. "Yes baby." He answered lowly. I got up and poured the soup into the pot. It wasn't long before it was finished and he was sitting down. "Will you feed it to me domniţă?" "Do you really want me too?" I smiled at him. "Yes I do." "Lets hope I don't burn your tongue."

I took a scoop of the hot soup. "Say ahh." "Ahh." And I feed him as if he was a baby. "You really want me to feed you huh." I watched him chew. "Delicios." "It's just soup." I said sarcastically. "I'm full." he quickly said. "You only had one spoonful?" "But I wanna cuddle with my domniţă." He stuck his bottom lip out to make it more obvious he wanted to cuddle with his electric blue puppy dog eyes staring at me. "You can't make that face." I turned my head.

And before I knew it I was laying on top of Pietro chest in our shared bed. "Really." I heard a bowl swiveling on the counter top. "So you ate the rest of the soup and did this?" He couldn't answer due to his burnt tongue. "I told you it was hot. You don't listen to me." I leaned up and softly pecked his lips. "I thought you couldn't afford to get sick?"

"I made a little exception." I smiled at him softly.

dominga - princess
Delicios - delicious
drăguţă - baby/babe

i love you guys sooooo much. and i appreciate how much you guys like me. It's crazy.

but i hope you liked this even tho it sucked.

and goodbye my loves♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️