Steve

"Get out of there Y/n!" Steve yelled into the com as i round house kicked some guy in the face. "I'm trying my best babe! I'm kinda busy!" I yelled back. "Don't make me go in there cause there's a bomb that gonna go off in 5 minuets! So please hurry up?!" Steve yelled concerned that melted my hurt. "I'm on my way back to the jet hun, i'll be safe." Until i got punched in the face. "You Bitch." I continually punched this guy in the face.

"3 Minuets babe." Steve said in my ear. I started running to the door. Turning the knob as it didn't open. "Fucking hell." i said punching the door down.

Yeah i got powers, and it's super strength and fire power, But do you really think burning a door down would help with a bomb in the building? Yeeaahhhh, we don't want that to happen.

"Baby doll you have one minute please get out of there." Steve said. "I'm almost outside hun." i said breaking down any door that got in my way.

Once outside i didn't stop till i got to the jet jumping on board as bruce started flying up. I was panting really hard from that run. Then out of no where i'm off my feet by Steve holding me in the air. "I'm here baby, i'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I smiled into his shoulder.

"Don't play with me like that please." Steve stated. "I won't. I won't." i answered. "Babe we kinda need to sit down so we don't die on the jet." i said still in the air. "Uh Right." Steve put me down and I strapped up in a seat. Steve sat down and did the same as I. I reached out have my hand out making a 'Hold my hand' gesture and Steve smiled and held it.

I had later fallen asleep on Steve shoulder and when I woke up I was in our shared room. I yawned and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen seeing Tony. "What time is it?" i asked. "It is 5 maybe, I don't even know." i looked at Tony. "What's wrong can man?" "It's just me and Stephen got in a fight and he did his little disappear thingy and now I feel bad." "Aww baby." i sat next to Tony. "What was the argument about?" "I got upset because he went against a dark 'wizard' by himself and I told him not too and that i should have been there with him and he said that he wouldn't want that. So then he did his wizard thing and left." I rubbed Tony's back "Honey what I hear is, is that the both of you care about each other a lot, You got upset with Stephen cause he made a big boy decision and wanted to save everyone even if his death was high in favor. He cared about you to sacrifice himself just for you and all of us. With me and Steve on the battlefield, do you really think we don't argue when we get back here. We do because sometimes i don't go the right way, or he doesn't listen to me and he gets hurt. You love Stephen, so if you do you put on that suit or get in one of the thousands of cars you have and go get your man."

Tony looked over at me. "Thanks Y/n. I needed that." "You can thank me later go. go!" i said smiling at him walk to the elevator.

"Now if you excuse me imma call a pizza place." i said taking out my phone leaning on the counter.

I was waiting from the pizza place to answer until I felt arms wrap around my hips from behind and I felt something with it. "Hi baby." his husky voice said in my ear.

Then the pizza place answered.

"Hi um can i get two pepperoni and two cheese pizzas please." i asked. "Is that all you want baby doll?" I bite my lip harder than i had before. "And some wings please." I answered quickly. "What kind ma'am?" the lady said on the other line. "Give me your hottest flavor and. and. barbecue please." I answered panting a little.

"Would you like blue cheese or Ranch?" Steve pulled me closer to him softly kissing on my neck. 'This man is gonna kill me.' "Ranch." "Ok may i get the phone number" " Sure it's. 123-456-7890." "ok the total is $46.82 and everything should be at your address in 45 minuets most likely." "Thank you goodbye." i Hung up. Steve turned me around quickly and still had his hands on my hips.

"Ok, You need to stop. Because your making me go crazy." I said. "Ain't that my job." Steve answered husky. I smirked. "Steve, we've done this before but right now might not-" He cut me off by kissing me filled with passion and affection. His hands went down under my thigh lifting it up. "Steve." I said under my breath . "Cmere." he said picking me up and sitting me on the counter.

"Out of all places you choose the kitchen." "When we both get our own place it's gonna be everywhere." "Nope nope nope." i backed up smiling. "Steve, you and your friend are both amazing and huge, so i don't want my insides fucked up. But, we can think about that. When we get our own place." Steve looked stunned at everything i just said.

"Yes i said it, you are pretty big and i don't want that messing me up." "You do wanna move in with me?" i smiled at his cute blush. "Of course i do. I love you." "I love you too." Steve kisses me back with even more passion until he pulled away this time.

"Lets watch a movie before the pizza comes ok." Steve asked smiling. "Carry me then cause i don't wanna walk." i answered smiling back. and before i knew it i was off the counter and being held by Steve and carried to the sofa. Steve sat me down and put my legs on top of his and holding my thighs. "You know you are the cutest thing in the world?" i asked staring at him. "Then what are you supposed to be?" "A weirdo with the best boyfriend." "No you're my favorite type of chocolate."

I smiled at him. "I'm getting tired of your chocolate jokes" i responded. "Well deal with it." Steve and I leaned in for a kiss before the door bell rang.

"Pizza!!" i yelled getting up. "You get everyone i'll get the pizza." i said walking past him with a slap on my ass. I ran to the elevator and got to the bottom level and ran out side to see the guy. "Hi, here's your money, you can keep the change and be safe on your way back." This guys stared at me amazed. "I kinda need the food now." "Oh sorry. I'm just a big fan." "Aww that so cute. Do you want like an autograph or something?" "That would be amazing." He pulled out his phone and i noticed it was a selfie and i kissed his cheek in one and smiled in the other.

"Thank you so much." "No problem. Anything for you guys. I just kinda need the food now." i smiled at him as i got the food. "Be safe out there." i yelled before going back inside. I got back to the kitchen and everyone was out just not Tony cause he's still out with Stephen. "The pizza is here." "I exactly don't need food Y/n." Vision said confused. "Well what are you gonna do, charge up in the corner or just eat for the fun of it?" I asked. "I suppose i'll eat."

"Sam i got the hot wings for you cause you thing you can beat me." "You really want to do this now?" "Let's go bird man." "Oh your going down." Sam and I ate the wings and I ate one more than him with my mouth on fire smiling. "I beat you, I beat you, I beat you." I said in a sing song voice dancing a bit. Steve watched me and smiled. Then the famed Tony Stark walked in with Stephen and i smiled so hard.

"Hey guys, i hope you left some food for me and Stephen?" "Yeah there should be some but you better go get it cause I'm gonna turn on a movie. Can you make like two bags of popcorn please." Tony smiled and nodded and walked with Stephen to get some food. "Movie time kids!" I walked to the living room and sat on Steve's lap. "What do we wanna watch?" "Sci-fye!" "Drama!" "Romantic!" "Horror!" "How about comedy?" Bruce asked.

"I like comedy." Stephen added. "Comedy it is!" I answered. "That's not fair!" Sam yelled. "Stephen's a guest so we watch comedy."

I turned on a Tyler Perry Madea movie and Me, Sam, and Rhodey were screaming laughing. Everyone else had their small laughs but we were loud.

But it was a good night. And i always loved a movie night.

Super sorry this was super long, but i hope you liked it and i love you guys ✌🏾💕💕💕