Dr.Strange/Stephen (1)

"Stephen! Why can't you realize that you are wrong! You don't listen to me! I told you not to go to that party! And you don't listen!" I finally let my anger out, all Stephen could do was look out the window not even look at me. "Look at me! Please..." I felt broken.

"What do you want me to say. I had to go," He turned around looking at me finally. "I'm a neurosurgeon! I have to go to the parties! To regain that fame and for my name to be known!" He walked closer to me. "You have no idea what I have sacrificed to be here! I have tried so hard to have the status that I have! And you just wanna take it all away fr-" I cut him off and got face to face with him, due to his height I had to look up at him. "All I want from you is happiness! So don't you dare tell me that I want nothing of you! When I was the one that pushed you! You wanna know the reason why I didn't want you to go to that party?" I looked into his eyes to find some type of remorse. "There was an accident! I was scared you would get hurt! But all you thought of was yourself! So you stay here," I turned around and grabbed my coat, slipping on shoes. "And be happy by yourself, since that's all you really want..." My voice echoed in the big house, I opened the door slamming it shut as I kept walking out of his luxurious home.

I finally got to my car and I drove to my best friends house. If there was anyone who could be there for me, it would be her.

~Time skip~

"You need to get out my house." Ali said with her hand on her hip. "Why? I'm happy here." She frowned looking at me. "You're not sweetheart, You either talk with Stephen, or get out my house." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. "I'll call-" I was cut off by my phone ringing next to me. I grabbed it as it read. "New York Hospital." I answered it.

"Is this Y/n L/n?"

"It is?"

"We're sorry to say that, Stephen Strange has been admitted to the hospital and he's in critical condition. He was in a very bad car accident. You were his only emergency contact."

I felt my eyes water and I nodded as if they could see me.

"I'll be there in like 5 minutes." I hung up and grabbed my keys and slipped my shoes on. "What happened?" "Stephen is in critical condition." I opened her door slamming it and running to my car.

I got to the hospital and quickly ran in. "What room is Stephen Strange in?" "206." The lady says. I quickly rush into the room and see him. His hands were in the air, It made my heart break even more. I sat down in the chair next him and broke down.

I held his cheek as my tears fell on his face. "My baby." I whispered softly and kissed his other cheek. "What happened?" His eyes opened up and I kissed his forehead. "You were in a car accident. This is the best the doctors could do." He looked at his hands. "I could've done better." He just mumbled. "You're ok, I'm here." He looked back at me. "I'm sorry." He whispered as his own tear came out. "Stop! Don't apologize. I'm here for you." I kissed him one more time.

~Time Skip~

Once Stephen was out of the hospital he hasn't been home for a long time. I told him I couldn't do it anymore so I had to break it off. I didn't want too, but I knew it would be better for the both of us.

I bought my own apartment, I like it, small and cute. I'm a waitress now, Before I lived with Stephen and didn't worry about having a job, Oh how the times have changed.

It's after hours and I'm cleaning up the rest of the tables as Jasmine (sorry if your name is jasmine, it just popped up) was in the back doing the dishes. I heard the door open with the loud "Ding" as I didn't turn around but kept cleaning. "Sorry, We're closed." I picked up the plates, Fixing the ketchup and mustard. "Is Y/n here?" I turned around still holding the plates.

"Stephen?" I looked surprised. "What are you doing here?" I slowly put the plates back down. "I need to talk to you." He slowly came closer. "There's nothing to talk about." I finally turned around. The only thing I noticed was his hands. He had the stitches but he was able to move them like nothing happened.

"Hey! It's after hours you need to go." Jasmine said walking over with her hands on her hips. I looked back at Stephen. "I'll be outside in a minute." I gave her the plates. She on the other hand kept giving Stephen a look. "I'll be ok girl. I'll be back in 5 minuets." "Yeah ok." She turned around and walked into the back.

"C'mon." I walked past him opening the door. He followed behind as the door closed. "5 minutes. No more, No less." "I'm sorry." he whimpered. "In all times, I kept leaving you when I really needed you. I'm not good with emotions, all I ever know is to take care of myself. I realized that I need you. I wanted to marry you before our argument. I still do, I understand that Im not good enough for you. I've realized how selfish I could be, so I'm changing now to be different. You show me so much.  But I wanna change, I've seen so much and I know all I need now is you. Please, I just need you back in my life. As girlfriend, wife, or even a friend. At the end, I still love you. And I always will love you. "

I just looked at him as I saw him unravel in front of me. I covered my mouth trying not to cry. "You've finally realized how egotistical you are." I walked closer to him and held his cheeks. "You wanted to marry me?" I asked looking into his beautiful eyes. He softly nodded. "I still love you, I never stopped. Tried telling myself that I hated you and that you shouldn't even be in my life. But it was lies to myself, to make myself feel better. Hearing you confess to all your problems makes me realize you are changing. And I'm proud of you." He softly smiled at me.

"I love you." I said happily. "I love you too." He pulled me closer and kissed me. It was a kiss filled with joy, and passion. We were finally together again, and for good we will be. His hand slowly came to my waist and kept me still as he pulled away very, very slowly. "Let's get you back home." He smirked. "No No No, I'm not done with those tables yet." I smirked back.

"Fine, I can wait." He smiled and slowly let go of me. He opened the door for me as I walked in. "Hurry up. I wanna get home." I looked back at him. "No you just wanna cuddle, Don't lie." I smiled back at him.

"Shuusshh. Don't tell my secrets."

I think i did pretty good, I tried my best. I love you guys and byyyeeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️