Bruce

We were on the field. Trying to get a file and The big guy was out. Bruce is my boyfriend and I love him dearly. And I love the big guy cause he acts tough but he's just a big sweetheart.

But we had the file and the big guy wasn't calming down anytime soon so It's my turn to calm him down.

I found him of course throwing a truck filled with hydra agents and i ducked thinking it would hit me. "Hi there big guy." i said looking up at him. He was huffing and puffing probably wanted to blow my house down. "How have you been? I missed you." he nodded "good." he grunted. "I'm sorry big guy but i need the other guy." i reached for his enlarged hand and held it with both of my hands. I saw him smile softly. "I'll see you later big guy." He nodded and i felt his hand slowly shrink and turn back to Bruce's pale color. "Hi baby. We gotta go before Tony leaves us." I said holding Bruce up.

"Ok then." he said. "Were almost there then we'll be on the jet." i said pushing Bruce slightly to hurry up.

We got on the Jet and we finally flew off and i strapped Bruce too he seat cause he was still overwhelmed. But i softly grabbed his face. "I love you Brucey" I smiled seeing him look up at me. "I love you too Pumpkin." "Ok we get it, Your dating sit down and do that later." Clint said annoyed. "He has a point." Tony added. "Oh shut up." I said sitting down and holding Bruce's hand.

We got back to the tower and the first thing I did was take a shower. I walked into Bruce's and I's shared bathroom and started taking off my clothes. "Woah. What are you doing?" Bruce said. I turned around. "About to take a shower. What are you doing?" He looked at me. "I was gonna take a shower." He rasped out. "Stop acting like that, You act like you've never seen me naked." I rolled my eyes smiling. "I'm sorry your so beautiful." "Aww, That's so cheesy and i loved it." I kissed his cheek. "But i'm taking a shower first cause i'm already naked and the waters ready." "Fiinnee," "Thank you." I pecked his lips.

I got in the shower and washed up, minding my business humming a little to a tone in my head.

"Hurry up." Bruce whined. "Shut up you big baby." I said getting out and dry off. I started doing my hair and put it into four parts deep conditioning it. I put my shower cap on and my bonnet and walked out of the bathroom smiling at Bruce. "All yours." I said walking out. "Uhhh. Thank you."

"You big baby." I got lotioned up and put some pajama shorts on and a tank top and laid on the bed.

"I'm hungry." I said to myself finally getting out of the room and walking to the kitchen but i bumped into Sam.

"Hey Sammy." I said. "Hey Y/n." "Do we have anything good to eat?" "Nope. Tony can't cook, I don't feel like cooking and Vision being the internet can't even do anything. So Imma get some wings." "You always eat wings." "What, It's good." "Your gonna get tired of eating them 25/8." "Wings are the only thing i cant get tired of." "Whatever you say champ." i said patting his back getting a bowl of cereal.

I grabbed the milk out the fridge and there was only a drop left. "Who the actual Fuck Left only a drop of milk and Didn't even throw it out!" I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. "What did you say?" Steve said pecking out of his room. "Who drunk the rest of the milk and didn't throw it out!" I said getting angrier.

"Wasn't me, i don't like milk." Tony said from the living room. "Wasn't me I barely drink Milk." Wanda said in her accent. "I had some for breakfast." Thor added. I looked at him. "Ok so, was there any more milk left in the carton." I said calm enough for me to rip his head off if needed. "Yes, But Clint had some with cookies after me." "Thank you Thor so much." I said grabbing the milk carton and walking too Clint's room. "You are welcome Lady Y/n." "Welp Clint's Dead." Tony said.

I opened Clint's door and threw the Milk carton at him. "Ow!" "Good! You drunk all the milk and didnt even get some more!" "No I didn't. Cap Did that!" I grabbed the carton and hit him with it. "Don't you lie to me." "I'm not. That really hurt." "Good!" I yelled again walking out of his room to Steve's room.

I opened the door and threw the carton at Steve as I did to Clint. "Ow!" he yelled. "Good! You Drank all the milk!" I grabbed the carton prepared to hit him again. "I'm sorry i'll get some more!" "You better get it now cause I want cereal!" I hit him in between smacks with the carton. "Y/n! What are you doing?" Bruce yelled behind me. "He drank all the milk and put the carton back in the fridge!" "You don't do that Cap." Bruce said. "You know she liked cereal." he added. "I'm sorry i'll get some more milk." Cap said getting up. "You better." I added with an attitude.

Bruce grabbed me by my waist and pulled me out of Steve's room to our room. "You look like a mad woman with your bonnet on." he chuckled. "I just wanted some cereal babe." I hugged him. "I know sweetheart." He smiled. "I think i'm about to get on my period." I said "Probably." Bruce added. I let go of him and got in bed. "Imma take a nap." "Ok sweetheart. When you wake up, There will be milk and Cereal just for you." "Yay."

I got the cereal when I woke up and semi apologized to Steve.

Moral of the Story is. You just don't put the milk carton back in the fridge if there's none left.

I Loved this so much cause i would do this to my brother if needed. But, I love you guys and i'll see you all later. Byyyyeeee💗💓💗💓