Peter Q.

Before GOTG V2.

I am wanted at the moment. I was an idiot and I choose my friend over my true friends. But the minute I have her in my grasp I'll kill her. I miss the guardians. The argument we got into was rough. I called everyone things I would've never said to anyone.

I'm a disgusting person and I deserve to go to the jail and be put to the death sentence. Running away from the explosion I cause and hiding between the alleyway helped.

I knew the guardians will be here soon. They come whenever something explodes. Dealing with the fact that Rocket only makes guns and bombs on the ship. Making me smile and he pranked me and threw one of his bombs at me. Good times. I'm patient, So I just waited until I saw the blue and orange ship park. Time to go.

"What kind of dumbass would set a bomb to a trading planet?" Rockets voice yelled in a question like way. "I am Groot." "You think the owner didn't pay up?" "Maybe, most of the artifacts are missing." I quickly ran over to the ship and put in the seven different pins Rocket set up. I ran into my room and just looked at it. It's just how I left it. But my picture of myself with everyone was broken.

"I need my things." I grabbed my bag and started packing it all up including the broken frame and my swords and guns. And my clothes. "Just what do you think your doing?" I heard Quill's voice. Soon enough a gun clicked I guess trying to scare me. Zipping up the bag, I stood up all the way still not facing him. "Answer me." He said. I dropped and turned around sweeping him off his feet easily. "Sorry Quill. I need my things." I turned around trying to run out but Groot grabbed me with his roots. "I am groot." He said. "Aww I missed you too. I just really gotta go sweetheart."

"You idiot! You think you can leave then come back trying to get your things!" Rocket yelled at me. "Rocket! I didn't come back wanting to get yelled at! You act like I was stealing!" "You were!" "I was taking my things!" "You left them! Just like you left us! You have no right to take those things back!" "If I spent my units on these things! I'm getting them back!" Groot let go of me knowing not to mess with me when I'm mad. "Can you both shut up!" Gamora said. "Why did you attack Peter?" "I just dropped him to the floor. He'll be fine, He had a gun pointed to me so I just wanted to go. "She is still as bold as she was. But she's wanted by others." Drax said. "Honey out of anyone, I would know when people are trying to kill me." I put my hands on my side. "Why did you come back?" Peter asked crossing his arms. "I needed my stuff. And one of you pricks broke my favorite picture frame." "It shouldn't be your favorite if you left us." Gamora said.

"Just because I left, doesn't mean I hate you guys." "You sure did give off that expression." Rocket said not looking at me. I sat down. "I was stupid for trusting Lily and saying I'll help her kill her boss." "Ya think?" "Rocket, shut up for once." He rolled his eyes. "She set me up to make it look like I killed a drug lord. She planned it so precisely. I need my things cause I'm going to kill all of them. Turn the drugs in to receive units and have my record gone. But I also wanted to apologize. You guys shouldnt feel bad at all, cause I acted like a total bitch." Peter opened his mouth to deny what I said but I cut him off. "I really was. I trusted a complete idiot and got caught. Something I never do. And I called you guys some shitty shit. I'm not here for forgiveness. I just needed to tell you guys I was being a bitch and I'm sorry." I bent down and grabbed my bag.

They all watched me. "Well you cant go up against a army without a group right." Gamora said. "I have a plan. I don't wanna bring you guys down with me." "Well your stupid for thinking we would let you go on a suicide mission." Quill said. "Are you trying to say that you wanna do this with me?" "I am Groot." "Really you guys." "There is not need for tears. This is a time of happiness as we are all joined together." Drax said walking over to me for a hug. "I don't do hugs." I looked at him and he didn't care and just hugged me.

I hugged Drax back knowing he wouldn't let me go until he got a hug back. Drax let go with a wide smile. "Y/n a word." Peter said once I was free.

He walked over to the hallway between the rooms. I stood in front of him questioning what he wanted. "What are we?" He asked. The only conversation I didn't wanna have. Me and Quill we're close but not close enough to be together. He's made moves on me, and I've done the same. It's just that, I don't know how relationships work. I stared up at him looking into his eyes. Realizing I didn't say anything scared him also as him.

"Quill. I don't know. I don't know how relationships work. I don't know how love works. I don't know anything. I would be a poor lover in the end-" He grabbed my hands. "You are no where near a poor lover. I'd truly believe you are far from. I don't know how relationships work either. But I know Im in love with you." He finished. My eyes widened. "You- You?" Confused he pulled me closer and held me.

"I was hoping for a 'I love you too' but that's ok." I pushed him away from him. "You huge idiot-" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my height level and kissed him. I've kissed him multiple times but not like this. It was so passionate and slow. It felt like the world was spinning but we're just together. He pulled me closer and I let go of his shirt. I wrapped my hands behind his neck as his hands were very tight on my hips.

"You idiots walked out of the room just to make out in the hallway." Rocket said causing us to pull apart quickly. We faced them but Quill kept his hand on my hip keeping me close. "What are you guys doing?" Gamora asked. "We're just discussing a plan for killing, people?" I questioned myself. "With your lips together?" "Rocket, Stop being so sarcastic." He started laughing his fake laugh. "That's fake!" "It's Real!" he yelled back.

Everyone soon left and it was just us two. "You should let me go." I said. He bent back down so our lips were close but not touching. "Your my new sunshine." He smirked. I'm an assassin and a mercenary. There should be no reason why I feel like I'm melting? "Ok." I whispered feeling fragile. "I love you." He held my chin making me look into his eyes and no where else. "I love you too." Then he just let go. Walked past me including slapping my butt into the room.

"What the hell just happened to me?"

It's ya girl, uuuhhhh, can't upload hoe. Sorryyyy😂😂 Thats funnny so don't even @ me. I love you guys, Hope you liked it. Byyyeeee♥️♥️♥️