Steve

I just moved into this apartment and Im happy, I'm living by myself, I don't have anyone tracking me down anymore, My family have been buried in peace. And I'm making Chocolate chip cookies. Buuuttt, I cant seem to find any sugar.

"Where is it?" I looked in all my cabinets. "Don't make me go out." I looked at my pajamas of a my grandfathers WWII sweatshirt and some yoga pants. "Time to meet the neighbors." I washed my hands and put my slippers on. "Hope I look decent enough." I opened the front door and went to my neighbors door to the right of me.

I knocked on there door hoping they would answer, And they did.  It was a tall muscular white man, wearing a white t shirt and sweatpants. You could obviously see that he worked on his arms the most. And his blonde hair was floppy also "Hi. I'm your new neighbor, I'm Y/n. But I'm here to ask if you have any sugar?" He looked down at my sweatshirt and smiled. "Yeah, I have sugar. C'mon in." He opened the opened up the door inviting me in. He had a punching bag in his living room with more punching bags to the side which confused me. "So what do you need sugar for?" He asked grabbing some. "I'm making chocolate chip and sugar cookies but ran out of sugar sadly." He gave it to me. "What was your grandfathers name?" He asked. "Oh, William. Told me how he was the fastest out of everyone there but could barely shoot a gun." I smiled at the stories he's told me. "Steve, Sorry I never introduced myself, My names Steve." He rose his hand. I shook it.

"Here's your sugar ma'am." he gave it to me and smiled. "Thank you so much." I smiled back. "Do you think I could help you make these cookies?" He asked. "Why not? You did give me the sugar." He walked in front of me and opened his door for me. "After you ma'am." "Aren't you a gentlemen." I smiled and opened my door inviting him inside.

I had a couple eggs cracked already but I needed more. "I need you to crack more eggs for me." "Ok, how many?" He said while washing his hands. "I saw probably six please." I opened the sugar and chocolate chips. Steve started cracking the eggs into the batter as I mixed it, I poured sugar into the other bowl for the sugar cookies. "So where do you work?" He asked. "I don't have a job right now, I'm living off of my family's funds." I took some pans out. "I kinda work for the government." He said. "Good for you, those are high paying jobs." "Yeah." He didn't sound so happy.

I grabbed a spoon and made balls of the dough and put them on the trays. "These are gonna be so good." I said excited. Steve smiled as he saw me and made his own balls. (pause) Steve put the trays in the oven but while he wasn't paying attention I grabbed an egg and cracked it on the top of his head laughing. "No. You. Didn't." He said turning around trying to hold back a smile. "I had to, you looked way too happy." I kept laughing, Until Steve threw a bomb of flour at me laughing himself. "I deserved that." I shook my head then snatched the flour throwing a bomb at him. He grabbed an egg and threw it at my sweatshirt which made me gasp. "Fuck." he said under his breath. I caught him off guard and dumped the rest of the flour on him and then stole an egg cracking on the top of his head again.

"Touché. You win." He said. "Thank you." I bowed but he cracked an egg over my head. "That was a cheap move." I stood back up. "I still gave you the win." He laughed. "Yeah but I'm gonna give you a hug to mess you up also." I said quickly and hugged him tightly. "Really." He laughed and hugged me back. I pulled away. "You can go take a shower at your place then come back when the cookies are ready." I suggested. "We can do that, That's smart." he smiled and slowly walked backwards away but he hit the counter top. "Watch out." I said too late. "I'm fine, I'm good." He open the door. "I'll leave the door unlocked so you can come back." I held out the k. "Thanks." he walked out and closed the door. I fist bumped the air and did a happy dance walking to the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and got in the shower, I did a cold shower so the egg wouldn't cook in my hair. I was washing my hair as I saw the shells fall out of my hair and laughed. I got out the shower and dried off and put my hair into two braids. I walked out whistling to check on the cookies but to find Steve already checking them but it's scared me and I jumped almost dropping my towel. "Fucking Hell!" He turned around and said "Language." But turned back around when he saw me. "Oh, Sorry." He stared at the oven. "You didn't see anything!?" I said it quickly as I fixed myself. "I didn't see anything!" He answered quickly and he covered his face even though he wasn't facing me.

"You stay there and don't move." I turned and ran to my room. "What. The. Actual. Fuck. Just. Happened?" I asked myself lotioning up. "I wanna kill myself, I might as well. He almost saw me naked. The nicest looking white man in my entire life almost saw me naked!" I put clothes on with spongebob pajama pants and a batman shirt. "Bonnet." I turned around and put my bonnet on. I covered my face. "Fucking hell."

I got off of my bed and walked back to the kitchen to see Steve the same way I left him. I walked up next to him. "Let's not talk about that." I didn't look at him. "Agreed." he turned around and sat down giving me a glimpse of his reddened cheeks. I grabbed a toothpick and stabbed the cookies to see if they were done, Pulling out a cleaned toothpick surely answered my question.

I pulled the trays out of the oven turning it off and turned to Steve. "Cookies are done and, You get your sugar back my kind sir." I smiled. "Thank you. But um- would you want to go on a date?" Steve asked sounding confused on the word 'date'.  I held the sugar tightly. "Really, Me out of all people?" I asked confused. "What do you mean?" "You look like a freaking model and you're asking me on a date right now, In my pajamas." Steve chuckled. "You look beautiful to me, And It would be amazing to go on a date with you." He slowly walked closer. "Yeah, I'll go on a date with you." I smiled up at his as he started to tower over me. "Besides, who wouldn't wanna go out with the handsome guy next door?" He cheeks got red. "Who would want to go out with the beautiful lady next door either?" He smiled and held my chin so I would look up at him"I'm only letting that slide because your cute." I backed away. "Take me on a date first before we go any further prince charming."

Idk why it took me so long to make this. But i did. I hope you liked it. Just started school so expect slow updates. Ummmm, Love you guys and byyyyeeee💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💞💞💕💞💕