Natasha

~Natasha's POV~

I woke up In Y/n's bed remembering what happened last night. Looking at her and myself. I got out of her bed and walking into the kitchen. But of course I put some Pajama shorts on and a t shirt. "Morning spider." Tony said drinking his coffee. "Hey." I rasped out grabbing the coffee dispenser and drinking straight out of it. "Your not suppose to-" I put my hand up shutting him up. "I woke up. I'm grumpy and still tired. So shut up." I turned my head and saw Y/n walk out with pajama pants on and a sports bra and smiled. "Morning champ." she looked at me confused then widened her eyes realizing something and i winked at her. "Morning Y/n." Tony said.

Then out of no where She stole the coffee dispenser out of my hand and drunk the rest of it. "Ok then." I said. She sat down on the counter top. "Whose making breakfast." She asked. "Well sweetheart, it's almost noon and all of us have ate but you," he pointed at her. "And you." he pointed at me. "Well i did get a good night rest so it's not my fault." "Yeah, I had a wonderful sleep." She said and I smirked at her. "Welp I gotta make more coffee cause you guys drunk it all." "Yeah you do that, I'll just end up drinking it all anyway." i said walking to the cabinet pulling out a bowl. "Get me a bowl too." Y/n said looking in the fridge. I grabbed another bowl and saw Y/n reach (try) to get the cereal on top of the fridge but fail miserably. "Why do that when we have a thor. Thor!" I yelled. "Yes Lady Spider." He said from the living room. "Can you get this cereal for us?" Y/n said. "I could have helped." Tony said. "Dude I'm two inches shorter then you, You couldn't reach it if your life depended on it." Y/n said and I giggled at he comment. "Touché." He drank his coffee. Then Thor came in the room and just lifted Y/n up by her waist to reach the cereal. "There you are." He said smiling and walking away. "Thanks Thor." She kisses his cheek.

Am I missing something cause i'm getting pissed off. She poured her cereal in the bowl then giving me the box, I snatched it out of her hand and started pouring my own. "You didn't have to snatch." She said sitting down starting to eat her cereal. I sat down next to her. "You didn't have to kiss his cheek." I whispered with an attitude. "Are you Jealous?" she whispered back. "Why would I be, I got you all to myself last night, Won't be hard to do it again." "That's just pure ego, And let's see if you can handle a round two." "Watch me." I ate my cereal smiling remembering even more of last night.

I finished my cereal and put it in the sink walking to the couch. Y/n was still eating cereal and I laid down on the couch turning on the tv. "Hey Y/n would you be ok with training with me?" I overheard Steve. I quickly looked over and interjected before
Y/n could say something . "Sorry Steve but Y/n's training with me later." I said raising my hand smiling. "Ok, Can I snatch her after?" Steve said. "She'll probably be tired after me. Sooo. Probably not." "Ok. Natasha. When were you apart of this conversation?" Y/n asked. "I made myself apart of his sweetie pie." I said sarcastically. "Well that's not how it works sweetie pie." She said with more attitude put her bowl in the sink. "Steve we can train tomorrow or later ok?" "Yeah tomorrow works better for me anyway."

Y/n walked away into her room. "Hey, Life Alert. What are you doing?" "Nothing. I just wanted to train." "If you wanted to train you'd go for me or Bucky bear. So. Why the change." "Y/n told me to try to make you jealous, and it worked. You totally like her." "None of your business beef cake. Go back to your room or would you like some help so you don't fall and can't get back up. "That's rude." "And your old." I said walking away from cap into My room to get changed

~Time Skip~

(Y/n's POV)

I was laying in my bed until the door was open by Natasha smiling with her hand on hip. "It's training time sweetie pie." "Oh god I hate that name." "You liked it a lot last night now didn't you." "That was uncalled for." I said getting out of bed. I was laying in bed with no pants on and One of Bucky's sweatshirts I stole. "You wear Bucky's sweatshirts?" "Look, they're comfortable and soft. And I always steal his stuff." "Well get dressed cause we gotta get moving." "Fine." I took the sweatshirt off and put some exercise pants on that held my thighs very tightly. "Take a picture it'll last longer." "I have a very precise memory. And all of that will not be leaving any time soon." I faked smiled at her remark.

I walked past her to the training room and got onto the mat and waited for her to get on too. She put her hair into a tight ponytail "Are you happy. I'm here." "Very."

She swung at me but I ducked and grabbed her arm swiftly and turned her around with it but with her other arm she grabbed my other hand and pulled me away from her back and swept under my feet and grabbed my leg pulling it up next to my face and held my other hand down above me. "Damn, I guess I really am a top." She said but I kissed her slowly and pulled away leaving her to loosen up on my hands and leg so I wrapped my legs around her waist and slammed her back onto the mat and held her hands down while panting. "I'm a top too sweetie pie." She looked at me and smiled. "But I see you as more of a bottom" She wiggled her wrist out of my grasp and leaned up with my legs still wrapped around her and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around the back of her neck and smiled. "I can deal with being a bottom." "I know you would." She slapped my butt and pulled away. "Now get back up, I wanna kick your ass again." She smiled letting go of me. "Nope you win I want water." I got up and got off the mat. "I could go for some water too.

We both walked into the kitchen and i grabbed a water bottle for the both of us. "I say on Wednesday we have our first official date." Natasha said. "Do I have a choice?" "Of course not." Ok. I opened up my water bottle and started drinking it then Tony walked into the kitchen And i heard whispers between Natasha and Tony. But i didn't care cause this water tasted amazing. "Hey! Tony," Natasha said with an attitude and slapped my ass grabbing it. "This is mine. So don't stare. Ok." I turned around seeing Natasha with her hands on her hips facing Tony. I drank my water. I mouthed a 'Thank you' To Tony "I'm gonna take a shower now." I added and kissed Natasha's cheek walking away to my room with Natasha behind me probably death staring Tony.

"You didn't have to slap my ass that hard. And also I set Tony and Steve up to get you jealous cause your cute." "I knew about Steve cause he can't keep a secret. But Tony is not fair cause he's always like-" "Shower with me or not?" I cut her off. "That's a pretty stupid question if you ask me." She said taking her shirt off and followed me into my bathroom. "That's what I thought."

Hope you liked it cause i enjoyed typing it, But I love you guys and Byyyeeee❤️💙💓💗💝💖💕💜❣️♥️