Eddie

Just though because Venom is out today that i should make a part just for my babies. Enjoy!

Eddie said that he's feeling weird and he's scared of anyone coming over. He yelled at me to stay home even if I wanted to help him with whatever he's hiding from me.

I need to go to the convenient store anyway, So I got up and walked out of my small apartment. Locking the door and seeing Miss Ling. (in no way was that supposed to be racist i swear) "Hi Miss Ling!" I say her watering her plants that she keeps outside her apartment. "Good evening sweetheart." She smiled. "It smells good, what's for dinner." "Pizza." She kept smiling. "Ouuu, Can I come over for some?" I asked slyly.

"Oh young one! I never share my pizza." She held my cheek and turned around. "You be safe though, I'd be sad if my neighbor didn't come back." She closed the door softly. "Love you too Miss Ling." I was mad for a second because no pizza but that fixed quickly dealing with the fact that she told me to be safe like a mother. Oh how much I love Miss Ling.

Walking out of the apartment building and getting into my car and seeing the night lights of new york can be beautiful. Turning the car on and backing out of the space I was in and drove to the convenient store. Playing a song to help calm me.

Soon enough I reached the store and parked. Walking inside and waving to the Store lady. She smiled as I walked back towards the mini fridges. Grabbing a packet of hot pockets and some ice cream, I walked over to the drinks and got some soda smiling to myself. Walking over to the front but seeing A huge Black monster! Almost touching the ceiling.

"What are you?" The victim it was holding said. "We Are Venom." It answered then did unspeakable thing to the man. Soon after It turned back. See I gotta the beholder. I walked closer due to my eyes. "Eddie!" I screamed. "I have a parasite." He said and scratched the back of his neck. Seeing him in a grey sweatshirt all sweaty and The jacket I got him for his birthday left me in shock.

"What in god's name just happened!?" I questioned him again. "Can we talk about this in a closer area?" He smiled. "I have to pay for my food." I crossed my arms. He put a twenty on the top of the counter and grabbed my hand guiding me out. I yanked my hand away.

"You just! How did! When could!" I couldnt even form a sentence. "Did you come in your car?" "No! Of course not! I used a tricycle just like The movie Saw!" I yelled. "Please keep your voice down." He talked softly. "Now your talking to me like I'm some crazed black woman!" I yelled my opinion. "Babe please." He looked down at me. Ok that's not fair he did the face. "Fine." I gritted through my teeth.

"Where's your car?" He asked as I pointed to the peach Toyota. "Cmere." He held my hand again and walked us over to the car. "Unlock the door." he said and I did as told, he opened the door for me until I got in all the way then closed it. He got in on the passenger side. "What the Hell was that!?" I yelled. "There's this thing, Inside of me-" "What the hell does that even mean!" I yelled. "Just listen to me!" He yelled back irritated.

Seeing this side of Eddie was different, him so afraid and yelling at me. "I got too into a story, and I paid the price for it. I signed up for a human trial and they injected me with something." He looked down."It calls itself Venom." I reached out and held his cheek. My poor baby is broken. Inside and outside, he looks defeated, something that rarely happens to him.

I got sat on him lap and pulled him closer to me. "It's ok baby, I'm not mad at you pumpkin. I'm here for you all the time. Even when you feel broken, I won't judge you and I could never be mad at you, Or scared." I held his head whispering in a low tune and humming a small tune. Soon enough he broke apart in my hold. Gripping my sides and pulling me closer to him. His tears falling down as I felt them fall onto my chest. "It's ok baby. I'm here." I occasionally kissed his forehead to calm him.

I pulled away and whipped his tears. "I love you." I looked into his bluish green eyes, a little red from his crying. He held my arm smiling a little. "I love you too." I wiped his access tears. "I'm sorry." He added. Confused, I cocked my head to the side. "For what?" I questioned. "For pushing you away when I need you the most. My ego-" "Shut up Eddie." I said with a smile and he looked up at me. "You were scared, and thought you would be better without breaking down in front of me. Thinking I would judge you. My only care is to see you. Even if your in a broken place I'm here for you. Ok?" He didn't answer, He smiled a leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed him back caressing his cheek. The kiss was all slow, not wanting to ruin the beautiful moment between us two. "Get a room you two!!" Someone yelled from out the car. We pulled away and stared at the culprit. I let out a small laugh and saw Eddie smile back at me. "What would I do without you?" "Probably still eat all the pizzas you do and watch the flash without me." I shrugged. "That's not fair! I needed to catch up!" "Not without me! We watch it together!" I yelled. He just started laughing.

"I will re watch every episode with you, just to see your reactions." I said smiling still caressing his cheek. "I know that, You stare at me the entire episode." "Cause your so dang hot!" "You think I'm hot?" He pulled me closer. "I'm your girlfriend Eddie, you should be scared if I said you weren't hot." "That's true but you never tell me." "You ego loving- I tell you all the time, Have you seen how pretty your eyes are, look at your lips boy." "What about my lips." "Their very kissable you idiot!" He smirked at me. "You just wanted me to ramble didn't you?"

He held in a laugh. "I should-" I Went to hit him but he caught both of my hands smiling. "You gotta be quicker daring." He said and cocked his head to the side. "Boy when I get my hands on you." I fidgeted in his grasp. "Your never like this when I hold you down? Why so fidgety?" "Your making me mad!" I yelled at his very calm tone. "Oh come here." He fixed me sitting on his lap so I was now straddling him with his hands on my butt with our faces close and our body's closer. Feeling this hot tension is something I prefer not to have. In my car none the less.

"Babe I'm not having sex with you in my car." "Who said we needed to have it in your car? Your apartment is not that far." "Why not yours it's closer?" He turned his head awkwardly. "I had yet to mention that I was attacked by guys that wanna kill me-" "And you didn't tell me! I should pimp scalp you! And you want to have sex out of all times!" "I mean if I'm gonna die I'd liked to die happily." He shrugged. "You horny little-" "Hey calm down!" He smiled. "I was joking, only a little." "That doesn't help." I crossed my arms. "I'll keep you safe. Even if it kills me." He held my cheek. "I'd kill you before any of those dumb asses kill you." "That's my baby." He kisses my forehead.

Oh how wrong and naive I was.

Told you I'd try to upload. So here it is, I've been busy (as always) so this is the end. No spoilers because a bitch is broke. Soo don't think I said anything that's a spoiler. Sorry I ended it like that. I don't know how to end it. But I love you guys sm♥️♥️ Thanks sm for supporting me even when I suck at uploading on time. But I hope your liked it. Byyeee💕♥️