Hank (aka beast)

Based on x-men days of future past, the name still confuses me, but i'll shut up. also don't picture it in the 70's picture it in our time. Please and thanks😊

"Hank?" I asked as I walked into his lab. I finally got enough courage to ask him out on a date.

He's the cutest to me, his glasses complement his beautiful eyes. His pink lips with his cute smile. His pearly whites shining all the time. Seeing him excited over his discoveries.

He popped up from under his table making me jump. "Hello Y/n." He smiled. My hand on my heart from his sudden appearance. "You scared me." I laughed softly. He only smiled brighter causing my courage to disappear. "I apologize from... That." He pointed to the table. "I dropped one of my test tubes and surprisingly it didn't break so I had to look for it." "Was there something in it?" I asked. "No. If there was, there might've been a whole through the floor." He smiled brightly at me.

"But, is there something I can help you with?" He asked me causing my heart o pump so fast. "Well um..." I looked down at my hands. "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a um date?" I questioned myself and looked back up at him. He looked at me but didn't answer causing my nerves to jump wild. He shook his head before mumbling something.

I tilted my head to the side confused. "What did you say?" I softly asked. "I said I'd love too." He quickly said and I smiled brightly. "Really?!" I squealed happily. "Where did you have in mind going?" He asked nervously. "If I'm being honest, I didn't think I'd make it this far." I smiled nervously also. "There's this new pizza parlor that opened. We can go there?" He asked more then said. "I'd love too." I smiled. "Maybe at 6 we can go." He fixed his glasses. "Perfect." My cheeks hurted from smiling so hard, I reached over the desk and kissed his cheek. His cheeks brightly turned red and I smiled brightly. "Bye Hank." I waved and walked out the lab.

~Time Skip~

It was currently 5 o'clock and I just got out the girls shower and I was walking back to my room. My hair was wrapped up in a different towel. I was whistling the "Kill Bill" tune as I happily skipped into my room. I closed and locked the door once I was inside. "Someone's really happy." Camryn, One of my voices said. "I have a date." I answered lotioning up. I'm not crazy or psychotic, I guess you can say it's about my power. I can create multiple versions of myself. But every time I create a new one, I get a new voice. It's like breaking a high score get a new voice.

I put on a pair of jeans and a orange sweater. It's getting colder outside so I'm enjoying it with my cozy oversized everything. I put on some nice black combat boots with my two space buns and smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked at the clock I had in my room and smiled as it read.  5:48. "It's almost time!" Trina said. I give my voices names, it helps. "Yes Trina, And I'm going into his lab to just wait for him." I unlocked the door and walked downstairs towards his lab.

I smiled and walked into his lab. "Hank." "Yes." He popped his head up again smiling brightly. "Are you almost ready?" I sat in his desk chair. "In one second please." He watched me sit. "What do you do in here?" I spun around in his chair. "You really want to know." I smiled and nodded. "I'm trying to find a way to take away your voices." He whispered as if he was scared to tell me. "That's nice. And very cute. But Hank, I don't have multiple personalities. I'm fine with my voices and I'm not exactly insane yet." I stood up. "I greatly appreciate your caring and you looking out for me. But how about we both have fun and go on this date." I smile as I reached for his hands and held it.

"I guess we can leave now." He looked at our hands together. "You have beautiful hands." He whispered making me blush as if it could be seen. "Thank you." I smiled. "Let's go then." He pushed up his glasses.

I didn't have time to compliment his outfit until I was trailing behind him like a lost puppy. He was wearing a red flannel with black jeans and he looked quite good if you'd ask me. "You look handsome Hank." I muttered as he got to the car door and opened it for me. "Thank you." We said in union. I got into the seat smiling brightly realizing that I was really going to go on a date with him.

When we arrived to the parlor Hank quickly rushed out of his side of the car to open mine. "You're such a gentleman." I patted his shoulder as he closed it for me I reached for the door handle and Hank quickly snatched it. "Your too pretty to worry about the door." I practically melted at his words making me only smile and mutter a "Thank you."

Walking in it was warm and cozy as you could sit anywhere you'd like. We choose a booth and I only smiled brightly as Hank made eye contact with me. Soon enough a waitress arrived and asked for what we'd like. "Can I have a regular cheese please?" Hank ordered. "I'll have a bacon and olive pizza please." I smiled as I handed her the menu. "Why olive?" "Why plain cheese?" "It's actually very good. I don't eat a lot anyway."

"We should play a game." I said excitedly. "How about a staring contest." "Loser has tooooo..." I drained it out looking for the right punishment. "Do the dishes for a month." Hank added making me smile. "Deal!" I put my pinky out as he looked at it confused. "Pinky promise Hank." "Oh." He wrapped his pinky around mine. "3...2...1... Go!" And we started.

It was easy at first until I realized how serious Hank was about this. His eyes were pretty so that did captivate me.  I bit my lip to hold in my frustration. The pain was hard until I saw Hank blink. "You blinked!" I pointed at him as her wiped his tearful eyes. "Woman your good." He took off his glasses. "You have pretty eyes. I couldnt let you win." I wiped my now teary eyes. He blushed brightly and tried to cover it up.

"Here's your food." The waiter came back and placed both of our pizzas down. "Thank you." Hank and I said in unison. Looking at the food made my mouth water. Hank was already pulling a slice apart as the cheese followed behind. I took my own slice and watched as Hank but into it. "Ahh! It's hot!" He fanned his mouth making me laugh. "As smart as you are you didn't see the steam?" I asked and bit into my own pizza shallowing it as it felt nicely down my throat. "I didn't think it would be that hot." He smiled at me causing me to smile back. "You're so pretty." He whispered softly causing me to blush lightly."You're so handsome." I covered up and took another bite. I noticed his blush but I decided to ignore it and kept smiling.

Time had past and sadly our date was coming to an end. "Think we should head back home, the professor will be upset if we're a little late." He fixed his glasses and opened the door. "Thank you. And your right, I could go the rest of my night without that." He opened the the car door and helped me in as I closed the door. Hank got into his side of the car and drove off. "I had fun tonight." I reached for his hand that wasn't on the wheel and squeezed it. "S-so d-did I." Hank added looking between the road and our hands now intertwined.

When Hank parked at the school I got out with the help of Hank as he held the door going back inside. "I think we should um do this again." Hank looked down at my hands as he reached for one.  I let him take my hand as I smiled brightly. "Yeah. We should." My cheeks hurt from all this smiling from today. "Goodnight I guess." I slowly let go of his hand and walked to the stairs. I stopped myself and turned around and walked back over to Hank and pecked his lips. But I wasn't satisfied so I grabbed his soft cheeks and kissed him.

Saying he was surprised was an understatement. But he didn't take long to kiss me back. It was a slow kiss, making me feel all tingly inside. His lips were warm and soft,  making me not want to pull away as I slowly did. "Wow." Hank whispered as he looked down at me. "I didn't think that would feel that good." I smiled. "Why'd you do that?" Hank asked.

"I needed a goodnight kiss."

Hope you enjoyed it, Also ik my updates suck but i'm trying ya know. I love you guys sm and I'll post asap or when i'm inspired. I love you guys and byyeeee♥️♥️