Hela

I was her servant, I did whatever she told me to do. I've been in the hel with her, because I couldn't leave, because she couldn't leave. "Didn't I say to get me breakfast?" She asked annoyed. The goddess of death is a whining child. "What will you do if I don't get you anything. It's not like you can kill me." I sat on the table as she looked at me from her throne.

Out of no where, she possessed a knife and threw it at my chest, managing to hit my heart. "Fucker." I uttered, tasting blood. I pulled the knife out throwing it back to her as she caught it smiling. Soon the wound healed as I wiped the blood from mouth. "You realize that you cant kill me, you made me like this-" "You wanted to stay with me instead of marrying that prince! Now your here with me, and you do as I say! I own your soul remember." She raised her voice.

"But you weren't bringing that up last night, we're you?" I smirked at her. "I wasn't but I'll be sure to do so, because you are mine." She smiled at me and held my jaw.

Her grip tightened suddenly and looked at the bones and free space around us. "Do you hear it." She looked back at me. I nodded my head as a 'no' and she looked back off into the distance. "It's time." She stood from her throne. As I widened my eyes at her words. She changed into her black and green skin bodysuit. She snapped her fingers and I was in my usual all black bodysuit as it hugged my waist.

The portal opened and she stepped through happily only bearing a small twitch of a smile. I walked in front of her her and saw two tall males, on blonde, the other black haired. "Who are you." The blonde asked. "Kneel." Hela said still bearing a smile. The black haired one scrunched his face and questioned. "I beg your pardon?" This made me smile at his sarcasm. "I said kneel in front of your new queen." She repeated. I rolled my eyes at her, crossing my arms.

"So dramatic." I whispered to myself. The blonde threw his hammer at Hela as she caught it. "This is not possible." He said as the black haired one agreed silently. "Darling, you have no idea what's possible."

*        *        *        *
It's been a long time since we've left Earth. Those two men had found their way back to Asgard and Hela was not in a good mood about it. "I want them dead!" She yelled at me as she walked into the Throne room annoyed. But we were greeted with the blonde one, who had gotten a hair cut. I believe, Thor was his name. "I see you've done some decorating?" He stated. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to stand here as you both talk that soon enough leads into a fight." I crossed my arms. "Who are you?" He asked me. I opened my mouth but was cut off by her loud voice and her came over and protected me.

"She's mine." I looked up at her and back at her 'brother' "What she said." I shrugged. "You enslaved someone?!" He said confused. I shook my head as a yes and she rolled her eyes at me. "Get out of here," She said talking to me. "And you, You're in my seat." She put on her crown as they ran to each other.

Once I left the castle I saw the bridge filled with townspeople and Hela's soldiers. "Fuck. What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I stared afraid. "Popcorn for the fight!" I created my own popcorn and walked over to the bridge.

All I could do was stand and stare, what else was I supposed to do?

Before I knew it Thor came down from the castle, lighting all over him, started killing the soldiers. I turned around to look for Hela but she was no where to be found. "This popcorn is good." I smiled as A girl, Thor, and Loki all looked at me confused. "She took your eye?!" I stated bewildered. "She'll be down soon." I said nodding. "Hit her with another lighting blast?!" Loki yelled. "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast!" Thor yelled. "Pssstt! You guys have that skull right?!"

"Why are you helping us?" The lady asked. "If she dies, I'll be free." I shrugged. "She's coming." I said as she landed in front of me. "Told you." I added. "Stop speaking." She threw a knife behind her landing in my stomach. "This is a new bodysuit!" I took out the knife, throwing it on the bridge. "She's still alive?" The lady said as the wound healed. "I can't die."

"My dad will be waking up soon." I stated. "Surtur?" Hela whispered and turned around as we all felt the floor shake. "No." She whispered again. I turned to her and held her cheek. "It's our time my love, and you can't prevent it." I whispered and kissed her one last time. "Goodbye." I let go of her cheek and walked past her to the rest of the people.

"You must leave before Surtur realizes I'm here." Thor's eyebrows furrowed confused. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "He sees me, He'll kill me." "I thought you can't die?" "Just like Hela, His blade is the only thing that can kill me." "Why would your father kill you?" "I didn't want to marry the man I was supposed to. I fell in love with someone else." "Hela..." "We must go now." Loki said. "What about you?" Thor asked. "I've lived for so long, it's my time. Please go."

Once everyone was on the ship, I walked over to my father. "Surtur!!! You were nothing. Your Kingdom had fallen to Odin and Hela. You think that because you were blessed with the enteral flame that you are the chosen one! You are nothing but a disgusting, manipulative, and a horrible leader. You couldn't control your own daughter and for that you will never own a flourishing kingdom." I finished as he aimed his blade at me. "You believe that I care about your wishes. You fell in love with the goddess of death. I killed her already, now you will rest with her, in hel."

this was trash, sorry. I tried having twist and turns but i guess not. Sorry that my uploading sucks. but i'm trying I love you guys, byyyeeee♥️♥️♥️