Thor

I don't do much, I keep to myself, I have a farm that surrounds my house. I don't have the internet only a phone. I love my farm and my house, It was my Grandfathers now mine cause I don't have siblings. Well not anymore. My brother had past away due to cancer and my mother had died once I was born and my father didn't give a shit about me. So my Grandfather was the only guy I had. When he past he gave me his everything. And I so happy I had him. I have an adopted sister, She disappeared years before My brother had died and I do miss her and I hope she's ok. She was a white girl but I still loved her.

I had five chickens and I had two pigs. And a regular plant garden with my own growing tomatoes. My chickens names were, Bob, Nelson, Isabella, Mary, and James. I loved them all like my own kids. And my pigs were called Princess and Lilly.

I had finally gotten out of bed with my pet cat Mya. She kept rubbing against my leg as I spat my toothpaste out. "Your hungry aren't you buttbutt?" I asked with her nickname. She purred and followed me downstairs. I was still in my pajamas with a bonnet on and went into the kitchen yawning. I pulled out Mya's cat food and poured it out into her bowl and re filled her water bowl also. "Eat up Buttbutt mommy's gonna get some more book from the library so be safe for momma." I said like she could answer.

I went back upstairs to take a shower and lotion up. I got out the shower later and walked to my bed and lotioned my legs. Putting on a pair of leggings and a shirt. I sprayed in perfume and walked out to my chickens feeding them and then feeding my piggy's. I went back inside kissing Mya on her head and leavings the house getting into my car.

"It's a beautiful day to get a new book from the library." I said to myself driving off.

I got to the library waving to Mike who always works behind the counter. I walked over to the thrillers and got to searching. I loved reading and being lost in a word. Thrillers are my favorite. I made a couple friends here and I loved it. I grabbed Couple next door by Shari Lapena and walked over to the bean bag sitting in it. After reading only 10 pages I knew I was going to take it home with me. I got up happily and walked to the self checkout center and left the library. Since i'm close to the market I might as well get something for dinner.

I got into the market and got some eggs, Bagels, bacon, Ramen and a frozen pizza for dinner. But I couldn't forget my Tubs of ice cream and gallons of water. I finally checked out and saw that it was 7:28. I needed to feed my babies and make this dinner. Shoot I didn't water my plants! Rushing out of the market saying a goddbye and being polite as I walked to my car. "Excuse me ma'am?" I voice said behind me. I turned around. "Yes." I said to the stranger. He gave me my book. "You dropped this." I smiled politely. "Thank you so much!" I took it from his hands. I turned around and started walking away. But he grabbed my arm. "Nothing else?" "No sir, I don't know what you expected?" His grip tightened. I ripped my arm away from him and slapped him. "Don't you ever talk to me like that." I turned around and kept walking to my car. "That guy really tried to get something out of me, That's so disrespectful." I started the car and drove home.

"Some people just don't have proper decency." I got out the car to water my plants but saw a Big hammer that smashed everything around it. "What the Hell?" I don't cuss but I had a rightful reason too this time. I looked at my plants distraught. All the years and time I put into them. But the tomatoes horrible. Feeling my eyes water. "My grandfathers tomato plant." I covered my mouth in pain. I looked back at the hammer. "It's all your fault. I wrapped my hand through the handle and lifted it with ease and raised it to the sky watching lighting come out of it. In fear I dropped it. "What the Hell?" I cussed again.

I picked it up slowly again and brought it inside. I saw Mya rub up against my leg making me smile. I put the hammer on the counter top and started at it. Then the door bell rang.

I walked to the door and opened it to a tell muscular man with long blonde hair having a cape on. "Hello may I help you?" I asked confused because of how far my house is from the city. "Yes, I am Thor Odinson, God of thunder. Have you seen a hammer?" I looked behind him and saw five other people behind him looking annoyed. "Yes." I answered again confused. He smiled happily. "Great! May you please lead me to it?" I opened my door all the way letting all of them inside with one question on my mind.

Who the frick are these people?

Everyone came in and there was a girl that looked just like Natasha, my adopted sister. But I rolled my eyes I might be going crazy. I picked up the hammer again and held it into of Thor. Everyone behind him and himself were confused and surprised. "What? Is this not it?" I asked. I got a closer look of the lady. Her being the only female with all these guys.
"N-Natasha?" I asked eyes watering more. She looked up surprised.
"Y/n?" I dropped the hammer and ran into her arms. Tears finally falling. "I-I thought I lost everyone."

She held my back as everyone was still confused. I Kissed her entire face happily holding her head in my hands. "Look at you Pumpkin, You used to be the youngest now you look so big." She smiled at me with tears in her eyes. "I missed you hotdog." She smiled. That's what she called me when she was angry. Mya came from behind and rubbed my calf. I backed up and laughed.

"She's your sister?" Another tall and muscular guy with blonde hair said. "Adopted." I smiled. Then the short one with a bow and arrow picked up Mya. "She doesn't like new-." She scratched his face then landed on the floor. "People." I finished. Natasha laughed and pulled me back into a hug. "My pumpkins come home." "Where's James?" she asked about my brother and I got sad. "He died two years after you left." "Oh no." she held me closer.

I finally pulled away and picked up the hammer. "Well I believe you will all be on your way because I have no Idea what this thing is and I like my farm." Natasha looked at me. "I don't want you to stay here by yourself." "Pumpkin i've always been by myself, This house is the only thing that I have close to Pa. I cant leave him." I smiled.

"So your telling me, She can pick up Thor's Worthy thingy and doesn't wanna join us?" I knew him that's Tony Stark. "What do you mean worthy thing?" "You see. you picked up Thor's hammer and only the most worthy can lift it and mostly only gods can pick it up." Steve Rogers said. I saw him at a museum. "I'm not a god, surely not worthy." I said confused putting it down. "Well it does look like it." Tony said.

"I need names." I said getting aggravated. but the hammer went up in lighting that tickled my bones. "Woah." I whispered. Mya meowed at me and rubbed against my leg again. "Hi buttbutt." I bent down and pet her. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Natasha turned and gave me everyone's names. I smiled walking into the kitchen and finally putting the frozen pizza in.

"Well it was nice having you all over but You might wanna go back to saving the world and everything." I smiled sitting on the counter. "I'm not going anywhere." Natasha said holding my hand. "I am very impressed by a mid guardian being able to lift my hammer. I shall stay indeed." Thor added smiling. "Well I have cookies at home that are calling my name, So goodbye everyone." Clint said waving and walking out. I hopped off the counter top to lock the door when everyone leaves.

I came back over to Natasha and Thor standing up. "Have a seat." I walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Now who wants beer?" I asked taking out some bottles. Thor smiled and nodded as Natasha stayed down. "I'm more of a wine girl." "Suit yourself pumpkin but watch the pizza for me just in case." It was a wonderful night and and beautiful time. I couldn't be happier

Sorry Thor wasn't in it that much but I liked it and i wanted to write it like this. I just watched DP2 so be prepared for a lot of those people imagines. Soooo. Byyyeee💗❣️💖💗❣️💖♥️♥️💙💖💓💜❣️