Peter

(Y/n don't know about Peter being spider man)

Peter and I have been together for about a year now, and it's been the best year of my life.

I live by myself in a apartment, I take pro caution from being around my family. I actually am a secret mini hero.

Ok I know, It's weird and awkward for me to not even tell my boyfriend about it. But my Hero name, well I guess my second persona is Lizzy.

Weird right?

It just kinda happened.

The way I see it, It would've been Lizard lady of Lizzy. I prefer Lizzy.

(Sorry if your name is Lizzy, I'm stupid ya know)

Ok so, I know it's bad but, There's another hero called spider-man right? And I'm like his number one fan. Peter thinks I'm childish but cmon, the guys amazing, With powers like me. And he's sarcastic. I'm his number one friend and no one can @ me on that.

It's fun being part of a lizard, The healing factor is quite amazing. And No, I don't have a tail! I can walk and climb up walls, I do have a very long and strong tongue. Very weird but it helps. I once stopped a car mid air with this bad boy. It's crazy.

Currently I was handing on the Oscorp building just looking around and listening. When I say hanging, I mean as in holding onto the building with one hand. It's also cool that I can listen for random things and I can look and many different things at a time.

I wear a scale skin tight outfit with my hair usually either in a bun or puff and a mask that covers my face except my mouth.

I had gotten a text from Peter that read "Hey! How about a nice movie marathon tonight! I bring the movies, You bring the snacks." I laughed slightly and replied. "Silly, where are we going for the marathon, my place or yours." About to put my phone away it buzzed. "Your place of course! Aunt May doesn't like it when I stay up too late." about to reply he sent "I'll be at your place around 7 so be ready for movies, cuddles, and fun!" Oh that goof ball. "Ok, you don't be late like last time!"

I was taken out of my message to hear sirens behind me. "Time for work right." I pulled myself up and jumped off the roof of Oscorp and started running towards the sirens.

Fun fact, My running has increased a lot, I can run up to the same speed as a car. It's so cool.

"We gotta 10-30 in progress, and suspects seem to be on the run." I heard a nearby radio.

"A robbery? It's saturday morning dude." I usually talk to myself while working, I mean it helps.

Catching up with the police I saw another car shooting back.

"Idiots." I jumped on top of the car so I could take their guns. "Watch out!" I heard a voice behind me as I felt a sharp pain in my side. "Shooting me does nothing! It only pisses me off!" Realizing there is more than one car trying to kill me I punched t the window breaking it to slide in. Kicking out guy unconscious and him going down on the floor as I punched the other guy in the back seat. The guy punched me back. "Hey! You don't hit a girl." I punched him back breaking his nose. "Might wanna get that checked out." I said before punching him again knocking him out.

The guy in the front seat turned around with a knife in hand. I covered my body. "Oh god! Small knifes! My only weakness!" I said sarcastically. Letting my tongue out and grabbing the knife dropping it in my hand. "A knife seriously?" Suddenly the guy was pulled out of the car and webbed to the wall across from us.

The guy driving turned around to look at me. "Eyes on the road!" I yelled. They guy started serving causing me to loose balance until this guy was taken out of the car like his friend. "Cool." I watched him be webbed to the wall. "Wait whose driving?" I jumped into the front seat and slowed down the truck pulling it over and checking the trunk.