Bucky

Hydra isn't the best. My everyday routine was hell. Wake up. train. brain wash. duel. Sometimes do a mission, assassinate someone. Go back to cell sleep or be frozen.

I don't remember my accident. How I got here. What's my name. How I had gotten this metal leg. I knew nothing. I just always had a mission. And I always did as told.

I didn't talk. I was silent. Only answered for mission reports. There was only one guy that was better then me, was used for anything to big.

Зимний солдат (The Winter Soldier)

In my book he was Ghost.

"Today Black fire and Winer Soldier. On the mat."

I did as told as my mouth guard was put in my mouth. I had never fought him, I knew for a fact he was way too advanced even for me.

"три первых" (three, two, one begin)

I had stood there waiting for his attack. His loud foot steps came as he ran too me as i jumped in the air landing behind him kicking him in his back with my metal leg. He had backed up trying to gain his balance it before he could i swiped him off his feet landing him on his back. I quickly got on top of him and punch him in his face. He caught my fist mid air and threw me to the side like a rag doll. I got up as quickly as possible but He has grabbed my normal leg pulling me back down and was on top of me punching me in my face. I punched him as hard as I could getting him off of me.

I got up quickly and stood up. Noticing the blood in my mouth and spat it out and made a 'come one' hand motion and he did as told. I jumped up pulling him down to the mat and was able to wrap my metal leg around his neck while holding his metal arm down with my regular leg and holding his other arm with both of mine.

"Конец" (finish)

I let go of his neck and got up kicking my leg up flexing it back into a regular stance.

"Black fire Wins." A man said raising my arm.

i didn't know anyone's names. I never cared enough to know.

"Washing station." a lady said grabbing my hand dragging me away.

But he kept looking at me panting, His blue eyes staring into my soul. I didn't stop looking at him. It looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

I walked into the showers stood in the water. I loved the hottest of the water on my back and face. It made me imagine I was somewhere else but here. "Five minutes sweetheart." A voice said. I looked up at the wall and got out wrapping the towel around my body walking out of the showers to see him again. His eyes are trying to say something. But I just don't know it yet.

The lady put my hair in space puffs and walked me back to my cell. I sat on the floor and crossed my legs. Closing my eyes thinking. "Good job." i heard from across my cell. Finally opening my eyes I saw him. Ghost. I looked at him nodded a thanks. "You don't talk do you." I nodded a no. "They keep me quiet so i won't have the right to speak. I only listen." i answered. "I don't speak cause i don't want them to listen." i added.

"Why black fire?" "Why winter soldier?" "Touché." "What's your problem doll." "What year are you coming from." "1945." "I think 1947?"

"One day i'm gonna get out of here. go to a beach for the first time." He said. "Seems like fun. I'll never get out of here and i won't try. Me being my color they'd kill me." "How about a promise? I promise that i'll get us both out." "Good luck." i said seeing him smile softly. "Goodnight Ghost." "Goodnight Fire."