Pietro

I was laying in bed as Pietro was singing to stomach.

"Tu esti raza mea de soare."

I smiled softly as he occasionally kissed my stomach.

"Singurul meu soare."

I felt him smile on my stomach. I held in my giggle as he let go of his manliness.

"Tu mă faci fericit."

I played with his hair smiling hard at his beautiful voice.

"Când cerul este gri."

He sang this song every morning, every night, Every day.

"Niciodată nu știi dragi."

I nodded my head to the song now knowing the tune.

"Cat de mult te iubesc."

He kissed my stomach multiple times at this part.

"Te rog, nu luați, soarele meu departe."

He rubbed my stomach planting one last kiss. He moved up to me and pecked my lips. I sat up slowly as he held my hand. "You're so beautiful drăguţ." I smiled even more. "I'm getting fat. I'm not beautiful anymore." He gave me a stank eye and rolled his eyes. "You are the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes on. Nothing in the world could match your beauty." He kissed all over my face making me smile even more.

"Your making me feel like a giddy school girl." I laughed and got out of bed. "Where are you going drăguţ?" "To the kitchen, I want tea." I waddled over like a penguin. "Hey baby look. I'm a penguin now." I laughed at my own joke as he only smiled softly. "You shouldn't be moving drăguţ. I'll get it for you." He got up also. "Why so you can spill it on me or yourself. You can be a bit clumsy." "I'll be fine, I'm the fastest man alive." He proudly stated.

"Ok, Go do your little stuff." I turned around and sat back down. He walked over to my side and kissed my forehead. "Anything for you beautiful." I smiled softly and watched him go. He zoomed out of the room but I heard him working slowly. Something he's starting to do. He's slowing down more. Taking his time and Enjoying our time.

After maybe 10 minutes of me admiring my stomach Pietro slowly walked in smiling at me with the tea. "I made it just how you like." He slowly gave it to me as I took a sip. I moaned at the taste. I haven't made tea that go for myself ever.

"Is it good?" He asked nervously. "It's amazing baby." I smiled up at him and took another sip. "How did you make this?" I questioned. "I used the last packet and added honey with a little lemon." He walked over to his side of the bed and laid on my stomach. "Have a taste!" I offered him. "I'm fine drăguţ, you enjoy it." He kisses my stomach again. "Just one sip." I begged. "Ok drăguţ." He carefully took the mug from me and took a sip and smiled. "That is good." "I told you!" I said excited.

After finishing the tea I had it sit on the counter top as Pietro continued to rub my stomach. "Baby?" "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Stop rubbing my stomach like it's a crystal ball." I laugh slightly. "It's my crystal ball. It's holding my other baby." He kissed my stomach again making me laugh even more. I looked down at him, watching him do whatever he liked with my baby bump. "I love you." I whispered playing with his hair, having fun with his small curls. "I love you too." He looked up at me, smiling brightly.

"I'm so lucky to have you," He grabbed my hand and played with the wedding ring. "I'm such a broken boy, and you showed up giving me so much happiness," He continued kissing my hand. "Now you get to have my baby and I get to start a family with the love of my life." I smiled brightly at his words I was blushing, only if he could see. "Thank you so much dominga." He kissed my hand one more time.

"You have no idea how much I truly love you Pietro. I'm so glad to be your wife and about to be the mother of our baby. I cant wait until you get to run around with him and just-" "You said him?" He cut me off. I covered my mouth, realizing he was the only one not supposed to know. I face palmed. "I really can't keep a secret from you." "I'm having a son." He whispered. "We're having a son?" He said louder. I shook my head happily. He zoomed around the room. All I could hear was his loud "Yes!" I could only smile.

It wasn't long until he picked me up from my place on the bed and held me in the air kissing me continually. I was in bridal stance of course. "Baby put me down!" I laughed. "I'm too heavy!" I kept laughing. "You are far from sweetheart. I love you. I'm gonna have a son with you. I can teach him how to run. pick out his clothes. He'll be a mini me." He smiled brightly and softly put me back on the bed.

"I love you Mrs. Maximoff." He kissed my forehead. "I love you too Mr. Maximoff." I smiled and held his face kissing his cheek.  "You're so precious Pietro." He could only blush brightly at my comment and peck my lips. "My adorable baby."

The song was "You are my sunshine" A song my mom sang to me. also the little cute names are just Baby, princess, and babygirl. Just normal stuff

I hope you liked this trash. I think it got a little cute but that's it. But comment. i like reading them. I love you guys sm and byyyeee♥️♥️