Wade

Wade and I have been married for 5 years and our babygirl is six. Renee Rose Wilson. She's a beautiful little girl, I always put her hair in two puffs because it makes her look so innocent. But right now, It seems like all she wanted to do, was squirm in my lap and not do as told.

"Renee. I need you to sit still while I do your hair." I said getting impatient. "Momma it hurts." She groaned. "I'm not even being that rough Renee, calm down and relax and we'll be done as soon as possible." I leaned down and kissed her ear. "Yes momma." She said finally listening and playing on my phone. Before it rung and The name appeared as 'Baby Wade' I could feel her confused face as she wanted to go back to the game. "That's Daddy, answer the phone." I said wrapping the hair tie around her puff.

Though Renee came out of her mother, she was a serious daddy's girl. Wade didn't do anything better by spoiling her in every way possible. "Hi daddy!" She said excited to hear her father. But instead even I heard gunshots making me fling for the phone and take it away from her with my greasy hands. "Momma!" She yelled turning around but I gave her a stern glare. "Turn around sweetheart I'm almost done." I answered pushing her air into the other puff.

"Wade Winston Wilson!" I whisper yelled at him. "Hi baby! I'll be home a little late tonight, I'm gonna be busy." I rolled my eyes. "What is it now?" I asked getting upset myself because he hasn't been home in a week and I missed him. "I only have one guy left to get rid of and he's getting on a private jet to escape, I just need to get to him and I'll be home. I promise." He whispered the promise part.

"Fine." I said getting annoyed. "I love you." He said. "Talk to your daughter Wade." I answered giving the phone back to Renee and she happily took it. "Hi daddy!" She exclaimed as I wrapped the final hair tie around the puff. "Yeah mommy's doing my hair." She said. I picked her up and turned her around seeing her beautiful chubby cheeks. "Mommy hasn't told me any plans today." She answered looking at me. I left little strands of her hair out and wrapped it around my finger as it curled easily.

"I love you too daddy." She smiled brightly as I examined her dimple, making me smile too. "Byyeeee." She dragged it out and hung up. She grabbed my face and kissed me and I just smiled. "Daddy told me to give you kissy for him." She said smiling and getting out of my lap. "Do you wanna make cookies with mommy?" I said gaining her excitement. "Yes!"

I got up from the couch and put my apron on. Being the assassin I am; just like Wade; Instead of violence, I make bake goods and poison them, with special ingredients that no one ever thinks is a poison. "We'll have fun wont we?" I asked her as she only smiled at me showing her dimple. "We'll have a lot of fun!" She yelled getting in the chair and standing on it to be able to see the counter top.

"Ladies Bakin' in da kitchen." Renee just looked at me inspired by something and It brung joy to my heart.

* * * * *

Renee and I made chocolate chip and sugar cookies today. After that I let her have 3 cookies then take a nap. When I woke her up, I let her play with her dolls. While she was playing with her toys I made spaghetti for dinner and now I'm waiting till 5:30 where I can get her, have her eat dinner, then let her go to bed.

Right now I was laying on the couch and reading a book. I heard Renee come out of her room and come over to me making me finish the page and put the book down. "Yes sunshine?" I asked. "Can I eat early tonight? My head hurts..." She said distressed. "Of Course baby." I got up and picked her up sitting her down in a chair getting her a small plate of spaghetti. "You don't have to eat all of it, But you have to eat some so you can take some medicine." I placed my hand over her forehead and felt that it was a little warm. "You'll feel better after you eat I promise." I kissed her warm forehead.

After she was done eating, she had her medicine with no complaints and I changed her into one of her onesies and I tucked her into the bed and kissed her forehead. "Momma?" She asked. "Yes sunshine." I answered. "When's daddy coming home?" I half smiled. "You'll see him tomorrow morning. In fact he'll be waking you up tomorrow." I answered and tickled her neck showing her bright dimple.

I turned her light off and walked out the room. "Goodnight sunshine." I said closing the door. I went into Wade and I's shared room and changed into one of his shirts and a pair of my shorts. I walked out and opened a bottle of wine, grabbing a glass and pouring one. I picked up my book, laying back down and continued to read, and drink.

* * * * *

Before I knew it, the front door swung open, revealing my husband, without his mask, and dried blood on his face. I only looked up at him for a second before returning to my book. For the first time, Wade didn't open his fat mouth. "I'm sorry I'm home late. There was a burning building and I had to use my spider powers to save them all." I spoke too soon.

I finished my chapter and put the book down, gulping the rest of the wine, placing the glass next to the book. I stood up and walked over to him so I was in front of him; but still looking up at him "You do realize you have a child right?" I asked crossing my arms. "Yes I do, and It breaks my heart to be away from her any second. It broke my heart to be away from the both of you," He paused and put his gun on the counter top. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love the both of you two so much. You both taught me that family isn't just a F word, and I appreciate it so much. I hold the both of you so dearly to my heart that if I lost you, I don't know what I would do. I'm only gone for so long trying to protect my only girls." He held my hips tightly in a 'You can't leave me' way.

"You know that every time that you leave, It makes me wonder if you'll actually stay out there and never come back..." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I would never leave the girl that taught me so much, and gave me even more." He leaned down, cupping my butt and lifting me off the floor making me wrap my legs around his waist. "I made spaghetti." whispered almost kissing his lips. "You know I don't want spaghetti right now." He huskily said on my lips.

I took that as my opportunity to smash my lips onto his as he eagerly kissed me back. The kiss was no where near slow, though it wasn't rushing to get anywhere. My hands found held the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me as I felt his tongue slowly enter my mouth. The fight for dominance came to an end quickly as he easily won. When I pulled away from the kiss I saw his eyes stare back at me with pleasure.

"We should go back to the room huh?" Wade asked making me nod my head 'yes'. I stopped smiling when I heard Renee's door open making me jump off of Wade as fast as possible and trying to regain my balance. "Momma?" I faced my babygirl Renee. "Yes sunshine. Your head still heart?" I asked getting on my knee to match her height. "I couldn't sleep." She wiped her eyes and then looked up seeing her father. "Daddy!" She ran past me into her father's arms.

"She sure is a daddy's girl." I whispered to myself. "So is her mother." Wade whispered at me and winked and I rolled my eyes. I watched Renee wrap her tiny arms around Wade's neck and Wade just hugged her tightly to his chest. "I missed you boo bear."

These were the only times I'd get to see Wade Wilson being so soft and gentle.

I hope you took a liking to the cutie Renee I surely did, I just had to make her as precious as possible. Sorry for my late updates; i'm writing something else just for fun rn but; Thanks for reading, I love you guys, byyeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️