Steve

Steve's P.O.V
Today is Y/n and I's anniversary, and I'm very excited. I have the day planned out for Y/n and I and it'll be amazing.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled brightly and looked over at Wanda. "I need a favor." I asked she looked up at me and smiled. "Sure, what's up?" She put her mug down. "I need you to keep Y/n out the house until like 2. I wanna set up the decorations before she can see them." I pleaded. "Of course, I would love to. What are you setting up?" She asked me. I smiled brightly. "I bought heart balloons and I'm gonna tie pictures of us on the strings, and her favorite chocolates. But the last thing is a surprise. " I said picturing it in my mind.

"Awww, That's so cute." She said smiling. Soon enough Y/n walked into the kitchen and grazed my back with her hand as she stood next to me with her arm around my shoulder. "Hi baby." She smiled looking between me and Wanda. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked. Wanda perked up and smiled. "I was wondering if you wanted to shopping with me, and Natasha?" Wanda asked and I looked over at Y/n and she looked back at me. "You ok with that?" She asked me and I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Of course."

After breakfast Y/n and I walked back into our shared room and she got into the shower. I on the other hand had pulled out many pictures that we have taken together, one where we had a picnic together, another when it was our last anniversary and we went out to a fancy dinner. They all hold so much memories making me smile.

"Whatcha looking at?" I jumped and put pictures down as fast as possible and turned around facing her. "Don't uh, don't worry about it." I shook my head trying to be nonchalant. She just smiled at me and pulled out her lotion. "So, you're not mad about me going out with them?" I shook my head as a 'no' "It'll be fun don't you think." I grabbed the lotion and lotioned her back. "It is our anniversary. Don't you wanna spend that time with me?" I smiled at her words. "We'll have the rest of the day together. Have fun doll." I kissed her shoulder and I felt her smile.

She turned around and whispered in my ear. "Well tonight will be very eventful." I smirked at her. "Get dressed." I pecked her lips and she turned around picking out her outfit.

She pulled out a pair of jeans and a cropped hoodie and I just watched her. It was as if she was giving me a reverse strip show as she got dressed. Once she finished she just smiled and pecked my lips. "I'll be back as soon as possible baby." I smiled as I watched her walked towards the door. "Bye baby doll." I kissed her forehead.

Now, it's time to get to work.

* * * * *
Y/n P.O.V
I felt concerned when Steve told me to get out the house instead of just staying with him. I honestly felt nervous. "What are you thinking about?" Natasha looking at me. "Hmm, what do you mean?" I asked. "You're biting your cheek and your not paying attention, we know when there's something bothering you, What's wrong?" Wanda added, both sounding like mothers.

"I guess I'm just confused... Why would Steve want me to leave, it's our anniversary, shouldn't he want to spend as much time as possible with me." I question as we walked into Victoria Secret. "Maybe he has a surprise-" Wanda was cut off as Natasha hit her arm aggressively. "Say that again?" I said finally paying attention. "Nothing." Wanda and Natasha said in union. "Girl just calm down, get some lingerie for tonight." Natasha said as she picked up a very lacey bra.

"I don't think Steve is into lingerie..." I answered as she put the bra down. "How do you not know?!" They both said at the same time. "I never tried it before..." Wanda rolled her eyes and grabbed a red and blue set. "Well tonight's the night you find out huh." She shoved the pair in my chest. "Wait how do you know my size?"

"We just do." They said like twins making me roll my eyes.  "If he doesn't, I'm coming after you two." I pointed at them as Natasha smiled and Wanda clapped her hands in excitement.

I ended up buying the set.

We had gone to multiple stores and I felt wonderful. I just tried on a pair of jeans that as Nat said. "I wish I had your ass."  So guess whose in line to. buy that pair of jeans.

This girl.

"After you buy that do you wanna go to the food court? I'm getting hungry." Wanda said as we heard her stomach growl. "There's a new mexican place, I've been drying to try it." Nat added. "Yeah I can eat." I announced smiling and paying for the jeans.

After we had gotten our food Wanda had rushed me to hurry up and eat. "It's only 1:30, stop rushing me." I said after dipping a chip in guacamole. "You can eat the rest in the car, hurry up." She shoved me towards the exit sign as Nat carried all of our stuff.

I got in the car, annoyed and kept eating my chips in peace.

"Why would she rush me?!"

* * * * *
Steve's P.O.V
I just finished decorating the room, I had the roses leading to our shared room and I had the magic words on the bed. I had hung up a portrait of her, smiling and wear her natural hair that always makes my heart shine. By now it's 1:51 meaning they should be here soon.

She's gonna be so happy.

* * * * *
Y/n P.O.V
The girls rushed me towards Steve and I's shared room and then walked away. I wanted to ask what the problem was but, I really wanted to ask Steve why he wanted me to go.
I opened the door and was surprised seeing the lights off with the windows covered showing all of candles making me smile. I dropped my bags and kept looking at the room in awe. There were pictures of Steve and I hanging from the ceiling. There were roses on the floor leading to more of the roses on the bed.

I looked at the bed as the roses spelled out, Turn around. I did as told and saw how Steve had gotten behind me and was on one knee. My hands automatically went for my mouth as my eyes had started to water. "Y/n, before I met you, I never thought that I would be able to fall in love again; You taught me how to work with others and taught me everything about this different century. I wanted to ask this once you became my girlfriend; even if it sounds creepy more that I think about it; But, will you marry-"

"YES!!" I yelled not allowing him to finish as I finally started crying. He slipped the ring on my ring finger, and I jumped into his arms surprising him. "I love you." I said in between my tears. "I love you too." He replied tightening his grip around me. I turned and grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him intimately. His soft yet chapped lips kissed me back with the same amount of love and passion.

He put me back down on my feet and I wiped my tears still in his grasp. "I'm gonna be Mrs. Rodgers." I said still holding back my tears of excitement. "I'm gonna be your husband." He said finally letting a tear fall. I smiled and wiped his tear with my thumb. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He kissed my forehead.

Hey, how ya doing? I'm fine thanks for asking. I hope you enjoyed this just as much as i had writing it. but i love you guys and byyyeeee♥️♥️♥️♥️