Thor Pt.2

I know i promised y'all this one for a while but here you go. Recap:

"How would we do it?" I asked him as I calmed down. "We shall tell my mother first. She will understand the most. Then she'll help us persuade my father." I kissed him happily. "I'm going to marry you! I'm going to be your wife! Your barrier of children!" "I shall be your husband and protect you from everything." He held my cheek and kissed me once more. His beard always tickles me, But a tickle I surely enjoy. Since our first kiss he's always been able to send so many sparks through my body. I pulled away slowly to hear a small moan in sadness.

"My apologies my love." I smiled at his pouted lips. "I need to go before the maids realize how long I've been gone." He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist holding me down on his chest. "Don't leave me so soon." He whined. I kept smiling. "You never want me to go." I caressed his cheek. "For one night will you stay and lay with me?" He pleaded with pouted lips, He even made his voice deeper to make me not want to leave. I looked into his eyes as they darkened with lust making me truly want to stay. "Only if you agree to me riding my prince." I said slowly and then pecked his lips.

"You may do as you like." His deep voice repeated in my head.
"As you wish."

***************
Present Day.
It's been weeks since I've seen of or talked to Thor. I have been wondering where he yet; but I'm still seen as a maid and I do what i'm served to do. Sadly it wasn't long before the old console lady had retired and she had rested her job onto me.

It's was bedroom cleaning time and as always I am assigned to Thor's bedroom with my three other maidens. "Do you believe that Prince Thor has chosen a princesses marry yet?" One of them asked as she made the bed. "He should be finding one soon, Lord Odin is getting very old. It won't be long until he marries." The other maid stated.

"Lady's, It is none of our business. For us to talk about this and if we get caught it could make us executed for talking about our majesties." I said while folding Thor's clothes. "What's wrong mistress, do you believe Thor has found a wife?" A maid said and turned to face me. "He was always a rebellious prince, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up some day with a wife." I answered.

"I wish I could be a princess..." The maid sweeping paused. "Imagine doing whatever you like, going where you wish, just getting to have the jewels glisten around my neck, my wrist, or even my fingers." She continued. "It would be amazing..." We all said in unison. "We may have our dreams but let's have dreams of finishing the room before the prince returns." I said as the other maids just laughed along.

We had finished quickly and I lead the women out we all walked the golden halls back to our maidens room.

We all noticed Frigga, The queen coming our way and we all bowed our heads out of respect. "Miss Y/n?" I looked up quickly as she called my name.

Wait she knows my name?

"I would like help with choosing my outfit for the evening meal; will you assist me?" She asked so delicately. I nodded my head, "Yes, your majesty." I answered and followed behind her to her room.

She showed me in as if I've never been in the King and Queen's room before. She walked me over the the golden chase in front of the bed and told me to sit, as she sat across from me.

"Is it true? You and my eldest son?" My eyes widened in fear. "No your majesty!" I yelled quickly but covered my mouth. "I apologize for my raised voice, but I have no idea what you are talking about." I reassured her as she reached for my hands and squeezed them tightly; but not painfully.

"I was raised my witches young lady, You can't get a lie pass me." She smiled and then held my face. "You are a gorgeous young woman, you will do nicely as a queen." My body warmed from her words. "A queen..." I whispered softly.