Bucky

Jealousy

Oh how much I hated the feeling.

Hated the sight.

Hated the word.

"You're so funny." She smiled and laid her hand on his arm. "Yeah isn't he hilarious." I said sarcastically under my breath continually drinking my iced tea.

Bucky and I decided on going on a date. His first mistake was dressing up so hot for our date at a club.

A club.

Where all the singles got to find a one night or their 'love'. But the date was cut short to him making friends with a blonde and talking to her.

"Oh your so strong too." She said sliding up his arm and feeling his muscle. I tended my jaw getting aggravated. "Ouu." She started laughing and soon enough so did he. "I'm going to the bathroom." I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom.

"What the fuck Y/n?" I questioned myself looking in the mirror. "Your just gonna let a hoe touch on your man." I fixed my lipstick while continuing to talk to myself. "Now your gonna walk out there and tell that bitch off." "Yeah with so much confidence." I pulled down the slim tight, spaghetti strapped olive dress I was wearing.

I fixed my hair then turned and walked back to the table. "Here we go." I whispered getting closer. But all I could mutter was "I'm leaving." I saw his face shift but I kept walking until I reached outside and caught a cab in the busy streets of New York.

Arriving back home, well the Avengers tower. I see Natasha being up with a face mask on with Wanda painting her nails. "Your back... Without your man?" I sat on the couch. "He was talking to someone else during our entire date." I said staring at the ceiling. "Seriously?!" Wanda exclaimed very loudly. "Yep." I answered getting more in my feelings. "I'm just gonna take my make up off and sleep in my own room tonight." I said forcing myself to stand up. "You don't wanna talk about it?" Natasha questioned. "Nope." I took off my heels while walking and walked into my room.

I closed the door walking into the bathroom. I wiped off my makeup and took the dress off. Brushing my teeth I threw my dress in the hamper and put on a sports bra and exercise pants for tomorrow morning. After spitting out the extra toothpaste I turned off the light and climbed into my bed.

It wasn't as sunken as Bucky's.

Wasn't as warm.

But I surely sucked it up and soon enough fell asleep.

~The next morning~

Waking up was the easiest. But forcing myself to walk out of my room and eat breakfast was a completely different story. I opened my door with my headphones on my ears and my phone attached to my arm. There was nothing playing but I wanted to give off the illusion I couldn't hear anything.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it as quickly as possible before He would walk out of his room. I smiled at Tony with his daily dose of coffee and put my bowl in the sink then walked out of the huge kitchen. "He might not be up yet." I was sadly mistaken for finding him while I turned the corner. Seeing him made me upset so I walked past him into the fitness room.

I played calm music because it still relaxes me in my most tense moments. I put on the boxing gloves and got into stance with the punching bag.

Hitting was relaxing.

Punching was calming.

Kicking was me releasing my inside stress.

But soon after I swung with a left hook the bag busted. "Damn." I said under my breath. I took off my headphones and out my phone down. I took off my gloves then unhooked the busted bag and ran off into the back to get a new one.