Eddie

My friends had finally forced me out the house for once to the bar. They even forced me to wear the skin tight yellow dress, bringing out my skin color. I just paired it with a black leather jacket to make it look better.

"I'm only having one beer today. I have many cases I have to work on and-" "Girl! Let loose! You never get out anymore. We miss having girls night." My best friend Trish said frowning. "Yeah, we miss our babygirl." Alice joined slapping my butt making me annoyed. "Plus you need some dick." Trish added.

We all walked out of my apartment building to Alice's car. "I don't need dick. I'm a private investigator, I'm not supposed to make friends. I get my work done, and get paid." I opened the back door getting in. "Soooo, you need dick?" Trish said getting in the passenger seat. "No!" I yelled frustrated. "When was the last time you got dick?" Alice said slamming her door. I kept quiet trying to remember. "If you have to think about it, it's been too long." Alice said starting the car. "Shut up."

Once arriving to the bar we sat at a little booth and we all just talked. After talking and catching up on everything the girls had found other guys, much more interesting then me. Everyone in the bar soon enough had someone to talk to, but one guy that looked quite sad. I got up from my booth, holding my beer and sat next to him on the stool. He instantly shot up hearing the noise. "One, Two Three beers?! It's not even 10 yet." He looked at me and laughed a little. "After having the life like mine, you need the drinks." He fully turned to me and this made me smile taking in the rest of his features.

"I'm Y/n." I took my hand out and he shook it. "Eddie." He smiled at me. "Aren't you that one guy from the show?" I asked as his voice was very familiar. "The one who got fired and lost his fiancée." His words were a little slurred. "I'm taking you don't hold your beer well." I suggested. "Says the one with one beer." I smiled at him sipping some. "Touché."

"Do you just wanna go to Mcdonald's down the street? They pay too much for burgers here." He suggested. "You think you can drive?" I asked him. He nodded and stood up. "Sweetheart, I'm not drunk." He took a twenty out and paid his bill before turning to me. "C'mon." He stretched his hand out to help me up. "I gotta tell my girls, but sure." I took his hand as he kissed my knuckles while keeping eye contact with me. "Ok." He whispered letting go of my hand. "I'll see you outside." He smirked at me and turned around leaving the bar.

"Damn that's a nice looking man." I whispered to myself before paying for my own beer finding my girls. I found Alice with a handsome black man who had was flirting at her intensely. "Alice, I'm leaving with someone else. So don't worry about me babe." I kissed her cheek and walked away. "Be safe babe!" She yelled and winked at me.

I opened the door and pulled my jacket down more because of the cold weather. I was quickly greeted with Eddie leaning against a motorcycle and a helmet in his hand. "Hurry up buttercup." He smiled at me. "You drive a motorcycle?!" I exclaimed looking at the beauty. "She's just as pretty as you. Now c'mon." I walked over to him and put the helmet on.

The breeze that went across your face felt amazing. I was cold earlier, now I had just felt alive. My grip around his waist tightened when he went faster. When he finally stopped and parked in the space. "Wow that was fun!" I yelled as if he wasn't in front of me.

When I got off the bike and pulled down my dress and took the helmet off giving it to him. "Someone had fun." He smirked at me. "I really did." He reached for my hand and held it. "The night just started." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. I shivered at his words.

He opened the door and helped me in. We stood in the line and he looked up at the menu. "What do you want?" He asked me. "Hash browns and a number 4, fries and a iced tea." I answered quickly getting hungry thinking about it. "You were waiting for that huh." He looked down at me and I laughed. "I was gonna get a burger at the bar." I answered.

He ordered the meal and I was sitting at a booth waiting for the food to come. Some dude had slid into the booth in front of me. "Hey gorgeous." I looked up to see a random guy. I held in a laugh at his creppy smirk. "Goodbye sir." I giggled a little. "What's wrong sweetheart, you don't like me?" This time I let out a ugly laugh. "I don't sweetheart." I answered.  "Sorry but the girl doesn't like you." I saw Eddie holding the tray of food.

"I actually like that guy more." I shrugged at him as the guy got up. "The dude who lost his job. Funny." The other guy walked away and Eddie sat down. "And this guy, got the girl." He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I guess he did."

This? sucked
I? apologize
my updating? sucks
I wish? i was better at writing
have a good day.
bye my loves😘♥️♥️♥️♥️