Wade

Deadpool looks like 'shit' as he would call it.

I woke up with Wade hugging me tightly by my hips and seeing his hazel eyes staring at me like prey. "You finally woke up." His husky voice said. "You were watching me?" I asked confused but smiling. "I always watch you, just sometimes I close my eyes before you wake up." I looked down at our naked body's remembering more of last night. "Your a stalker I swear." rubbing his cheek softly. He leaned more into my hand. "I know." Wade was always like a tough guy but truly just a huge baby that learned cuss words.

I slowly tried to slide out of Wade's grasp but he only tighten it. "I gotta brush me teeth." I whined. "I don't care." he pulled me closer. "Wade I don't wanna smell like a dogs ass whenever I talk." I kept whining. "I always smell like shit and you don't care." "Wade. Baby. You don't smell like shit. You only do when you haven't taken a shower and when you don't brush your teeth. Like now." "Fiiinnneee." He let me go and I gladly got up and did a little dance into the bathroom.

I started brushing my teeth and walked back out realizing I was naked. Why do I care. Me and Wade always walk around without clothes on most of the time or just no underwear or bras for me. I put on one of Wade's shirts and saw Wade sitting on the edge of the bed. I stood in front of him with my hand on my hip still brush my teeth. "You look so pretty." He said smiling. I made a confused look knowing I had foam coming out of my mouth. I had to move out of his grasp and spit out the foam all up in my mouth. "I don't deserve you." I said walking back out and straddling him. "I don't deserve your beautiful ass. Like I get to come home to a woman who can deal with my fucked up face. That shit is amazing." "Baby boy," I grabbed his cheeks. "I love you just the way you are. I don't care what you used to look like cause I genuinely just don't give a flying fuck. I'm so happy I meant you because I have no idea of what I would be doing with having you as such an amazing and beautiful man." "I think I might cry." he said fanning his eyes trying to be funny. "I'm serious cupcake." I said using his nickname. "I know." "Now let's make breakfast." I kissed his forehead.

"You always want breakfast." He said annoyed. "Breakfast is the best meal and is the only meal I will eat For the rest of my life." I said pulling out a pan for eggs and bacon. I quickly got started on the bacon. After flipping the bacon it popped me very aggressively. "Son of a bitch! I should just burn your ass so no one can eat you and you can become depressed but I won't cause I really want bacon!" I yelled hearing Wade laugh at me. "Hey! It hurt a lot ok!" I kept screaming. "Sorry babe." he said still laughing. "I should burn your bacon on purpose!" "Babe I'm sorry please." He got up from the bed and walked over to me.

"That really hurt you know." he stood behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me towards him. "I know." "Get me the eggs cause I gotta cook them now." "I'll make them." he let go and went into the fridge pulling out the eggs. "Baby, you've never cracked an egg before, are you sure you wanna do that?" "Yes I'm sure." He said confidently only to break the egg and have all the shells fall into the bowl. "Ok I'm not that sure." I grabbed the bowl and dumped out the egg and put it back in front of him. "Now do it softly and slowly." I grabbed an egg and cracked it. "You know I don't go slow or soft." he slapped my ass. "Hey! crack these eggs." "I'll try." He cracked the egg and it was perfect. I smiled. "See you did it." I pecked his lips. "I really wanna take you on this counter top." He said. "Welp, breakfast comes first." I pulled away and flipped the bacon.

"Crack the eggs cause the bacons done." he rolled his eyes and did as told as I put the bacon on a separate plate. He started mixing the eggs and I then scrambled them with Wade holding my waist. "Back up babe I need space." "For eggs they're not gonna kill you." "I'm gonna kill you." I finished scrambling and let them sit and made Wade a plate while humming. "I'm not hungry." "I don't care, I put my love into this. So your gonna eat it." I sat the plate in front of a stool.

"Sit." I pointed at the stool with Wade still holding my hips pulling me closer. "I get that you want a round 3 but I want breakfast so you shall wait." Wade finally let go and sat down and ate his breakfast. "Is it good?" I asked seeing him smile. "Delicious." He said and kept eating and I stole one of his bacons.

"Hey!" He noticed seeing my bacon. "I made it so I get a piece." Sass fell out of my mouth. "I'm turning on spongebob." I got off the counter and bounced on the couch. Wasn't long before Wade joined me laying on my lap. "F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meeee." I sang along. "N is for  anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea." I smiled seeing Wade looking up at me. "F is for Fire that burns down the whole town. U is for uranium. Bombs." he winked at me when he said bombs. I rolled my eyes. "N is for no survivorrrsssss." he sang as I covered his mouth. "You only said that cause I started." he shook his head in a no way. "Yes you did." then he shook it in a yes way.

With Wade still laying on me and me occasionally rubbing his chest or his cheek and him smiling look like he was falling asleep. I leaned down and kissed him. He of course kissed back pulling me in before I pulled away. "What the fuck?" he asked confused and smiling. "Breakfast is over, Time for a Round 3." He quickly got up from my words and picked me up with him. "Maximum Effort." He said before kissing me then laying me out on the bed.

And I end here. Tbh idk if i wanna make smuts, Ofc i did in my other book but i was never good at it. But I hope you guys liked it. And eyelism💕♥️💕💕💝❣️💙