Peggy

I stood there as I heard the gun click. "Stupid!!" I said to myself. "What are you doing here?!" The man asked. "I'm the maid I'm just here to clean! I promise!" I said acting scared. The drive was in my bra so there's no way he could find it on me. "Turn around." I turned around with a fake tear falling down my face. "Please! Don't shoot! I'm just here to clean." I whined. "Jesus!! Just buy the act and let me go!!" I yelled to myself. I slowly walked closer with pleading eyes.

I stopped at I saw my familiar red head with her curls. I straightened my face. "If your gonna shoot me! Do it! God your act sucks!" I flipped his gun and held it in my hand. "God you fell for that." I wiped the tear from my face. Peggy hit him with the back of her gun knocking him out. She stared at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the door.

She didn't say anything that told me she was angry. She opened the window and stared at me. I nodded knowing she meant for me to jump out the window. I did as showed and landed in my heels. Peggy jumped out and flipped her hair walking past me to the car. "Nice to see you Y/n, Glad your safe Y/n, I'm proud of you Y/n." I whispered to myself following her.

Even the car ride was quiet. She didn't look at me so I didn't say anything.

I felt guilty. Maybe it's because I milked it too much. Or that I almost died. But she does the same thing. Everyday. We work together.

She unlocked the front door and took off her heels and took her earrings out. "Are you stupid!" She yelled at me making me jump. "You must be for thinking that, bragging and acting innocent would help you in that serious situation." She crosses her arms looking at me. "Sweetheart, It's fine, I'm safe, I made it out with you. And I got the drive." I said reassuringly. "You don't understand that you could've been killed!" "Peggy! Out of anyone I understand. I'm a black woman! I'm the most targeted person in America! I know you were worried," My voice softened. "Everyday I'm prepared to die or sacrifice myself for anything." I walked closer to her and held her hands. "I love you sweetheart. I wouldn't hurt you at all. I knew the danger I was in but I got out of it. I still came home to you." I saw a faint smile show on her face. "Well, You should be even more careful ." I kissed her forehead as she always loved.

She's such a baby honestly. "I'll make dinner tonight." I smiled at her words. "I'll help you baby." I kissed her finally, It was a loving kiss. It was a 'forgiven' kiss. He lips soft as ever, She pulled me closer to her and I smiled pulling away. "Lets make dinner." She pecked my lips one more time and held my face in her hands. "Don't scare me like that again baby." She said seriously. "I promise." She just nodded and let go of me walking into the kitchen.

"How about pasta?" I said. "We do have everything for it." She opened the fridge. "Pasta it is!" I yelped.

I kept this short for a reason. I like it this way. I didn't wanna make it longer cause it would've been weird. But I hope you liked it. I love you guys. Byyyeee♥️♥️♥️