Bucky

I hated how hot it always was in this tower. Yes Ice is my power but it melts me when it's hot. Meaning I can't cool myself down. I walked out of my room wearing pajama shorts and a tank into the kitchen. "Tony!" I yelled seeing him drink his coffee in peace. "Yes." he looked up I stopped him and got a cup of water. Drank it. "Listen well tin can. It's too hot in my room. So if I were you, You fix it before I freeze your head off." I threatened holding his shirt as it froze under my touch, I let go of his shirt and straightened it. "Fix the air." I pulled away and got a bowl of cereal.

Bucky come out of his room and patted my back as he always did. "Your so hot. That's new." "It's new because Tin Can won't fix the temperature in my room." "You can stay in my room, I usually sleep on the floor anyway." "Oh no, I wouldn't do that to you. And you need to start using your bed." "The beds too soft." "Here if you sleep in the bed then i'll stay in your room." "Where will you sleep?" he asked confused. "In the bed also silly." "Bucky's finally gonna get some." Sam said entering and leaving the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Bucky. "It's a deal doll. But I have to warm you. I'm a heavy sleeper." "And i'll have to warm you. Don't wake me up while i'm sleep." I shook his hand to seal the deal and finished my cereal.

I was currently laying on the couch before Natasha moved my legs and sat down. "You and Bucky huh." she said watching spongebob with me. "It's nothing, he's letting me sleep with him cause my room is too hot... We're not gonna have sex were just sharing the bed." I realized my choice of words. "Mhmm." she ignored my words. "Just use protection." She winked and got up. "Oh you bitch." I smiled getting up.

~Time Skip~

I turned the tv off and went into my room. I kept the door open for more air to come in. "Tony!" I yelled "Fix my goddamn thermostat!" Knowing he's probably with Bruce doing Science stuff. "That's what I'm doing!" "Good." I lifted my hand and made a ice figure and made it dance like a ballerina I smiled but it started to melt as it was too hot in my room. "Fucking hell." I got up and went to Bucky's room and jumped on his bed as he read some type of book. "Ahhhh." The coolness of the room was amazing as my powers could finally work. "I'm staying in here for the rest of the day." "Ok." He got up from his bed and went through his drawers. "I'm gonna take a shower. I think you'll be fine in here, you won't see anything." He grabbed a towel and went into his bathroom and I continued to lay there. Until I pulled my phone out and started playing a game.

I was too occupied on my phone to realize that the shower turned off. But I was surely known when Bucky came out of the bathroom with only the towel on as it hanged quite low for my so see his v line. "What game were you playing, You sounded quite frustrated." "Yeah, I um died a lot, Not that good at the game." his hair was still wet and it dripped onto his shoulders.

When I say his body looked like it was built by the gods. I mean. It. Was. Built. For. The. Gods. I had caught myself staring when he started smirking. "Any uh plans for the day?" I asked. "No not really. I need you to turn around I gotta put my boxers on." "Oh ok." I turned over and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down. "Annndddd done." He said as I turned around to see him pulling up his sweatpants without a shirt on. He look down at me smiling. "No shirt?" I questioned still staring. "Yeah, keeps me cool and I go to sleep like this." "Oh ok." I turned over to him. "I'm gonna make something to eat." I got up. "It's almost 10:30 Y/n." He said. "I'm hungry." "I could eat too." he got up with me and opened the door. "Why thank you kind sir."

I was looking through the fridge looking for something I could eat. "Bucky can you get my chips." "Magic word?" I rolled my eyes not facing him. "Pleeaaassee." I whined on purpose. He pulled my chips out and I grabbed two cokes. "Back to Bucky's room!" I said happily walking back. But Bucky picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I yelled. He laughed before open his door and put me down on the bed. "You probably made the soda super frizzy." "It's fine we still got chips." I turned on the tv to some Sci-fyi movie.