Steve

Steve and I haven't been talking a lot. I don't know if he's mad at me or I'm mad it him.

I'm pretty sure the argument was stupid. We aren't together but he does make me question our relationship. We've gone on dates but I just don't know. I don't know anything about dating so how in god's name am I gonna know about everything.

I live with my brother. We've been inseparable sense I was born. Yes I'm the youngest. I almost died at birth and was a very reckless child. That's why Sam is so overprotective of me.

He still doesn't even know about Steve so I don't even know how he'll take that.

Walking into the kitchen and stretching is the normal. I try to beat Sam before he goes on his run. I grab my water bottle and my phone and put it on my sleeve thingy. To this day I don't know what they're called. I put on my shoes and had my keys in my sports bra. Soon enough I was out the door.

"Such a pretty day." I smiled and started my jog.

~Time Skip~

I was sweating like a pig. Something I surely hated about working out. I was leaning against a tree drinking my water. "When did you get out here?" I heard Sam's voice. "Took you long enough to get up. So I left without you." I said in between panted breathes.

"Let's go back home then." Sam reaches his hand out to help me. I reached for it which cause him to move his hand as quick as possible and running off in the house direction. "You have fun. I'm gonna walk!" I yelled back as he was getting too far.

"Is that your boyfriend?" A old white lady said to me which made me hold in a tight laugh. "No ma'am that's my brother." I smiled. "Oh, My apologizes. You both look so happy." She added. "We've always been like that. Always this close. Inseparable." I placed my hands on my hips. "You take care of him. Look like he's gonna need an adult." She laughed at her own joke. "Yes ma'am. But goodbye ma'am." She waved as I did a slight jog off into the distance.

Getting home and hearing Sam in the shower is just the funniest part. "Havana Ouu na Na!" He screamed to the top of his lungs. "I hate him." I laughed and walking to my room connecting to my bathroom. I closed each door and locked it just in case Sam thinks he can get in my room.

Showers are so relaxing. Just the feel of the hot water burning your skin in just amazing. Especially on tense muscles. And a good hair wash never hurt anyone. Getting out of the shower and smelling like coconuts is a true pleasure. I let my hair out so it could air dry as I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

Unlocking all my doors I see Sam drinking out of the orange juice container. "Get your nasty lips off my orange juice." I walked over prepared to hit him but he put the carton down before I could. "Your Orange Juice!" He yelled. "I paid for the last groceries stupid!" I yelled back. "No you didn't! I did!" "I know what I paid for dummy! Why else do we only have My soda in there!" I grabbed the liter. "Oh you did last time." I rolled my eyes. "That means I gotta go grocery shopping next time." He whined. "Shut up you big baby." I took the orange juice and drank some.

(I hate orange juice so sorry to people that also hate it)

Then I heard the door bell ring. We don't have friends? Who the heck is at the door?

I kept the orange juice in my hand and walked to the door. I opened it and saw Steve. With Natasha. "We need a place to hide." Steve said and smiled sheepishly. I opened the door all the way and looked out to see if they were followed. "Oh hey old man." Sam smiled. "I need a shower." Natasha said. "You can use my shower. There might not be a lot of hot water but your free to use it." I walked her over to my room.