Natasha

I'm a bounty hunter. I like it, it's the spice I have in my boring life.

Sometimes kill someone, sometimes jewels, sometimes kidnapping, even seducing.

I'm at a gala, wear a bright red dress off my shoulders with a little dip in the middle. It hugged my curves effortlessly and pair it with gold heels

I happily grabbed the glass of champagne and smiled at my server as I drank a little of it

I happily grabbed the glass of champagne and smiled at my server as I drank a little of it. The bubbles making me giddy inside. Today I had to snatch a drive from a lady that took it from a kind gentleman.

I was on the lookout for a beautiful red head. Nothing hard, no one here was cute so far. "On your left you'll have eyes on the suspect." Jeremy said in my ear. I faked a laugh in the conversation I was in. Jeremy was my partner in crime. The tech guy who didn't like getting his hands dirty.

I watched the redhead walk by. I followed her with my head and eyes as we made eye contact. "A pretty one isn't she?" "Jeremy, be quiet." I silently said a goodbye and left the conversation as I walked over to her. "Hello." She said sitting on the stool as I sat next to her. "Hi." "I go by Natalie." She raised her hand and I took it. "She's so funny. Thinking I would believe that. Natalie, really, that's the Whitest name ever. Her names Natasha." Jeremy finished. "Jada." I lied also. (sorry if your name is jada)

She raised my hand and kissed it sending sparks through my body making me smile. "I know that smile. Don't get off track. You need that drive." I grabbed my champagne and drank some. "What's a pretty lady like you doing here?" She asked. "I was invited, My father donated and he didn't feel well. I'm here on his behalf. How about you gorgeous?" "Felt like I should get out the house. Enjoy the outside life." She looked at me as she drank her own champagne. "Would you like to dance?" She asked making my smile widen. "I couldn't say no to a pretty lady like yourself." She took my hand softly and walked to the dance floor.

We started off in a waltz, Slow and easy for the most part. But we were very close. Her hand had slipped a little past my waist yet I didn't seem to care. "Fix her hand young lady!" Jeremy said in my ear snapping me out of my thoughts. I slowly fixed her hand keeping eye contact with her. We were in a silence that I surely enjoyed. Soon enough she's spinned me and dipped me as if I weighed nothing.

My hand reached up to her cheek as she swirled is both into standing up. "Aren't you a good dancer?" I said with my hand still on her face. I could see the shift between my eyes and my lips in her eyes. So I did it myself. I kissed her passionately as she kissed back faster than expected. I could tell she was dazed and quickly switched her drive with a fake. I was melting but my job needed to be done. I pulled away slowly as her hands were now on my hips.

I kissed her cheek softly leaving my lip print. "It's time for me to go." I whispered in her ear. "Will I see you again?" She asked smirking. "I'll find you before you find me sweetheart." I turned around and walked out of the gala.

"Jeremy where are you?" "In your car. Duh." He said sarcastically. "I'm on my way." The valley soon enough pulled up with my car and gave me the keys. "Have a goodnight ma'am." I smiled back at the small boy. "You too love." I winked at him getting in the car seeing his cheeks brighten with a red tint.

"I'm surprised he didn't see me." Jeremy added sitting up. "Shut up Jeremy." I laughed and pulled off. "Here's the drive." I passed it to him. "I saw how you looked at her. And how you kissed her. You like her don't you?" He took the drive while typing on his computer. "That's off topic." "I saw you slipped your number in her purse. I'm not an idiot Y/n." He rolled his eyes. "Well you'll just have to see how this all plays out huh."

~Time Skip~

I heard a knock at my door and got out of bed. "Jeremy get the door." I said walking out of the room. "You're already out your room. Keep walking sweetheart." I heard his sarcasm. "I'm gonna kill him." I rolled my eyes walking towards the door. I was wearing a sweater with my sweatpants because it was a relax day. Got paid yesterday, made out with a cute chick the day before.

I opened the door smiling the fakest smile ever. But it changed into a real one when I realized who it was. "Hi." I whispered. "Hey." She smiled. "I got a offer for you sweetheart." She got closer to me making me back up as she closed the door behind her. "It's either you give me back that flash drive," I hit a wall as our bodies, too close together. "Or you show up at Caffè Gelato Restaurant. A quick answer would be nice sweetheart." She smiled at me. "What happens if I don't pick either?" I smiled back. "Then you won't enjoy the consequence." Her hand slowly came up my side causing chills to go through my body. "Saturday!" I jumped from her touch. "At 8."

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I'll see you soon then." She turned around as I jumped at the door closing. "Wow, she's one seductive girl."

Hope you liked it, comment please, I like reading your thoughts. Bye my loves♥️♥️♥️♥️