Scott

If you haven't seen AMATW I would advise you to not read this cause i might've put spoilers in it😬 Sorry

****

Scott and I have been married for one year all together. We've been happy but Scott got house arrest. The dummy. Turned into the 10 year old he was and wanted to fight with Captain America. That adorable idiot. Over course when he got back home he was yelled at for his immature actions and dealt with sleeping in the couch for weeks until I had missed him.

I had been feeling sick, like super sick. My stomach turns when I eat certain foods, my head hurts more than usual. I don't like this pain in my opinion, but my friends had given me pregnancy tests telling me to at least do one. I ignored them thinking their just crazy.

I walked out of the room to find Scott of course playing the 'drums' as he calls it. "Your such a nerd." I smiled, He looked up at me and took the headphones off. "What?" "Nothing." I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I pulled out the leftover pizza that was in the fridge and heated it up. I jolted when Scott hugged me from behind. "What are you heating up?" He rested his head on top of mine. "The rest of the pizza." He started tickling me. "That's my pizza." "No it's not." I said in between laughter.

I was able to slap his hands away. "You had four slices the night we got it, It's mine." I stomped my foot still smiling. "Ok, Ok. It's yours." "I know it is." I took the pizza out the microwave. "Is Cassie coming over?" I asked biting into the pizza. "I don't know, But I'd say be ready for it." He took a bite of my pizza. "Hey." I stared at him and he laughed.

When I finished the pizza Cassie arrived and Scott and Cassie had their fun. I didn't wanna interrupt because it's father daughter time.

In the mean time I was in the tub. I good bath would calm me and help me relax. Well it was a bubble bath and who doesn't like bubble baths you know. I had smooth jazz on and I could occasionally hear Cassie and Scott laughing which made me smile. After my fingers had became pruned I got out the tub. But I saw the pregnancy test on the sink.

"Should I?" I asked myself. I heard more laughing. "Why not." I shrugged my shoulders and did the instructions.

"Wait 15 minuets for results." "Babe you almost done?" I jumped. "Yeah! Gimme like 5 minuets." I drained the water and grabbed the stick hiding it in my towel.

I walked out of the bathroom to our shared room. I kept the stick hidden in the towel as I got lotioned up and got dressed. The stick was still in my towel bundled up. "Fuck it." I opened the towel and saw the stick. On the box it said 'One strip means not pregnant, two strips means pregnant.' My stomach did flips and turns. I grabbed the stick turning it over to see two strips.

I gasped. Feeling my stomach turn I got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up my food from earlier. "Ma'am i need you to move." A guy said behind me. "Look here mister, My house, I'm throwing up here, whatcha gonna do examine my throw up to see if i have a weapon in there!" I hate when these guys show up because they act as if they can do what they want and mess up Scott and I's house. It's disrespectful.

"Ma'am I just need you to move." I flushed to toilet. "Hope you smell my throw up." I started brushing my teeth getting the smell out my mouth.

How in gods name am I gonna tell Scott about this. Like seriously. He already has Cassie there's no way that he wants another kid, right now out of all times. I finished brushing my teeth and walked downstairs. "How did they get here this time?" I had the stick in my back pocket still hidden. "Me and peanut were playing and my foot kicked through the fence. Now they're here." "You can't just come in here and do whatever you want!" Maggie yelled. "Actually they can honey." Paxton answered. "I gave one of them a piece of my mind." I put my hand on my hip. Cassie smiled at me. "Hi sweetheart, how have you been?" I asked excitedly. "I've been good." Scott answered before Cassie did causing her to laugh. "I was asking her Scotty." I smiled at him.

"I've been good. Me and daddy had a fun day till these guys got here." She crossed her arms. "I know right, there just big jerks aren't they." "We can hear you." Jimmy said from behind us. "Good." I crosses my arms. "Would've been bad if you were in contact with your old friends. You only have three days left." he crossed his arms. "I'm not in contact with the outside world. I forgot what fresh air smells like." Scott says smiling.

~Time skip~

Time has passed and I still haven't told Scott. I know, how dumb of me. I was currently laying on the couch with the tv on not even watching it. I think Scott was taking his bath now.

How would I even tell him?

What if I just said it?

Being caught in my thoughts I didn't realize Scott was downstairs now looking for his dinner.

Let's do this.

I turned around looking at Scott drinking milk from the carton. "Scott?" I asked more then said. "Yes." he answered putting the carton down for a second then lifting it up again. "I'm Pregnant." He chocked and spat the milk out. I bite my lip already regretting saying it. "Your what?" He said. "I'm Preg-" "IM GONNA HAVE ANOTHER KID!!" He cut me off and ran over to me and picked me up. He was smiling so hard and held me in bridal style holding me close. I couldn't help but laugh at his childishness and be happy that he wasn't upset. "This is why I love you." He put me down on the floor and lifted up my shirt kissing my stomach. "Stop that tickles." I said in between giggles. "I'm gonna have a baby with the love of my life, I'm so happy to have you." He got up from the floor and hugged me.

I don't think this was good but i do hope you enjoyed it, But I love you guys and byyyeeee💕💕💕