Ecstasy

My dear Theresa and I arrived back at the hotel. The second the elevator doors shut I gently pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her neck rubbing my cock against her. She put her hands on my face and kissed me shoving her tongue down my throat, I started fondling her she moaned seductively in my ear. The doors opened and I picked her up carrying her back to my room. I had told phoebe to leave it unlocked and just keep an eye it because I had already anticipated i'd be in a rush to get back in 😉. I turned the knob with a free hand and kicked the door open the rest of the way. Theresa had me so hot for her. I tossed her on the bed like a sack of potatoes she laid there gazing back at me legs wide open revealing white lace panties. I took my shirt off and leaned on top of her shredding her dress into 2 pieces. I hope it wasn't expensive...oh well i'll buy her 10 more. She gasped and put her arms around my neck as I leaned in to nibble on her neck. "Freddie touch me please" she whispered in my ear. Her soft breath sent shivers down my spine. I slowly gripped her thighs and made my way to her warm pussy. She was soaked I could feel it through her panties. I kissed her all the way down her body until my head was between her legs and I took off her panties with my teeth she stared into my eyes biting her lips. I leaned back in and started eating her as if it was the last supper. She moaned loudly and started pulling on my hair. I tongue fucked her until she could no longer take it "ahhh Freddie I need your cock inside of me, right....mmm right now." I stopped eating her delicious pussy and removed my trousers my cock was ready to enter her. I slowly rubbed my tip up and down her lips. She watched me with excitement. I forcefully shoved my cock deep inside of her until I was balls deep. She yelled my name "Freddie....Freddie yes...mo...more...yes" I could not help but fuck her like no tomorrow. I was thrusting into her so hard I broke a sweat. She was tight and wet, it felt amazing. All of a sudden I heard the door fly open. It was Paul. He stood there with his eyes bulging out of his head watching while I was still inside of Theresa. "Oh...oh my God...I had no idea...um...sorry." He walked out and shut the door behind him. Me and Theresa looked at each other and laughed. I was still inside of her ane continued to shag her mad. She said "stop" and then she pulled me down onto the bed and got on top of me. She took my cock and guided it back into her pussy. She started riding me  while she rubbed her clit. It was an excellent view. She had the prettiest little pearl. I was so turned on I was trying not to cum, but watching her play with herself as she rode my cock was a beautiful sight. She suddenly began to moan even harder and faster "ahhh Freddie i'm...ganna...cum...ohhh" just then I felt her pussy contract and she leaked cum all over my cock it poured onto my abdomen. I suddenly felt myself about to release. I smacked her bum "come on darling yes, ride this cock make me cum." She began rocking her hips harder and smoother. I came so hard I felt myself twitch. She slowed down and looked at me. My eyes were closed but I felt hers burning a hole in my face. I opened them and looked up as she smiled at me. Beelzebub is real after all. She fucked like the devil himself. She slid off of me and laid down next to me. I kissed her head and said "My God Theresa you are so incredibly sexy I think I am in love with and your pussy." She laughed and said "You are such a naughty boy Freddie." A few moments passed by and her breathing slowed and I heard a cute little snore. She was asleep in my arms. I was a little frustrated that she dismissed my comment as a joke. I was very serious. Oh well, at least I had my little pussy cat in my arms asleep. I drifted off with her.....