Not the right time

It had been 8 days since Theresa told me about the you know....We had not really talked much, in fact I hardly saw her at this point. She would always be asleep by the time I would come and I would just crash after the show. We had done 10 shows so far and now we had a week off. I told nobody about what was going on between Theresa and I. People have noticed a wedge between us though, but they assumed it was to do with the touring.

I woke up to Theresa still asleep, she looked so sweet and innocent. I did feel a little guilty I guess, to leave her alone in this. I was not being the best partner. You see lovies this is something a lot of my lovers fail to realize about me, I am a hard working man. I have worked all my life for my living and although I am quite successful now I shall continue. Not only do I pay a price but so do my lovers, take all the money away tomorrow and i'll still be me. I know what I want out of life...and what I do not want either. I never really thought about children, Mary asked me a few years back to father her children. I laughed at her. Don't get me wrong I love children, adore them actually. Just not when they are mine. I was dreading this conversation with Theresa.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts she yawned and turned over. "Good morning" she said quietly. "Good morning to you my dear." I said, "So you guys are off for the week now?". "Yes, we are...". She looked down, "that's good." "Yes it is I suppose." I turned to my side facing her. "Theresa...we really should stop beating around the bush and talk about what we should do here..." Theresa sat up against the bed frame she covered her face and began to cry. "Whoa whoa, Theresa darling...its okay lets not get ahead of ourselves now". I said handing her a tissue. She dried her eyes and looked up at me "Freddie, it's....gone" she said burying herself in her hands. I felt a lump in my throat. "What...what do you mean gone?" she blew her nose and took a deep breath. "Well...I made a doctors appointment the day after I told you I was pregnant and I told them it was an emergency and they took me in that day and gave me an exam...I was 10 weeks along...but before I could tell them anything else they told me the pregnancy was not viable most likely due to all the drinking I have been doing and not having any prenatal care and so it would not make it past 12 weeks, the heart beat was faint, so I...I ended it that day." she started hyperventilating. "Theresa...my God why didn't you tell me?" she was screaming now, "When Freddie? while you are on stage in front of thousands of people should I tell you then? or when you come home shit faced so late at night?" I stood up and got her a glass of water. "Theresa relax, here drink this darling" she took the glass from my hands and took a sip. She looked flushed, one she had calm down I walked over to her side of the bed and sat down next to her. "Darling...I do not know what to say I am so sorry you had to go through this, but you knew that this was my life before you came back with me...even in New York dear we talked about this." Theresa took my hand and kissed it. "Yes...you are right Freddie I am sorry I should not have thrown that in your face, I just feel...I feel very lost...this is happening so fast...now this...my head is spinning" she said. "Theresa...why did you not talk to me about it first before you know...." I asked her. "Well...you said you were not ready for children...and honestly neither am I...plus we still have a long way to go in our relationship before we even think about kids, and so once the doctor told me the pregnancy was not viable anyways I knew it was note meant to be so I thought might as well you.....you know." I took her into my arms and slowly started rocking the both of us, "I am so sorry gorgeous, you are such a tough little kitty". This made her laugh, she lifted her head off my shoulder and stared into my eyes, for the first time since we arrived in London she was finally looking at me the way she did when we first met. The night I fell in love with her. She kissed me, we slowly slipped our tongues into each others mouth. I pulled back as I could feel my erection growing. Theresa looked down and noticed. She kneels down and removes my cock from my pajama bottoms. She began to take all of me into her mouth, I started thrusting my hips a bit to slowly fuck her mouth. She gagged a bit and started going even faster, I clenched the bedsheets. It felt so good, I tilted my head back with my eyes closed "Oh fuck" I could feel myself about to cum, she continued to suck me off now using her hands to stroke me at the same time. I came inside her throat as she continued to slurp up every bit of my cum. She stood up wiping her mouth, I pulled her down onto to the bed. "Your turn" I said about to remove her panties. "No..no that's okay Freddie, I think I'm just going to shower." she said as she got up heading towards the bathroom. The door shut behind her, "Odd" I thought to myself. Who passes on some good oral? I wondered. This was just the beginning of the reluctance Theresa and I would face. I was not really sure how to handle it, I tried my best darlings I assure I put my all into that relationship.

Theresa came out of the shower and began to get dressed so I took one myself. When I got out she looked so beautiful, hair down wearing a tight little shirt and plain jeans, with cute little boots. I loved that she had to put such little effort into her looks. It just came so natural. She was reading a newspaper. "New York Daily" it read. "Where did you get that from?" I asked her. "Oh I asked Phoebe to get me a copy, I wanted to check my horoscope." I laughed at her she was so cute. "Darling...they have those here to you know". She smiled a bit embarrassed "Oh...whoops" she said shrugging her shoulders. Just then I had a great idea come over me. "Hey I know something that will cheer you up!" I screeched like a schoolgirl. Theresa giggled "Oh yeah? what's that." "How about you invite Gwen to come stay for a few days, we can all have a boogie time." Theresa lit up like a Christmas tree and jumped into my arms. "Really Freddie you mean it?" she said so happily. "But of course dear" I said kissing her. "I am going to call her right now." she said running over to the phone. I felt relieved, with everything that's happened since we arrived here it was normal for Theresa to feel homesick and I knew this may cheer her up a bit. I also thought it would help put our relationship back on the right path.