Charm

It was almost time for me to pick Theresa up, I was making sure I looked irresistible. Not too hard for me to do right dears? 😉 ha ha, lets not get carried away Fred.

I just trimmed my moustache up to perfection and had my hairstylist give me a new haircut

I just trimmed my moustache up to perfection and had my hairstylist give me a new haircut. I was ready and confident. Theresa was going to be mine whether she liked it or not. Ever since we met and shagged I have not felt the need to continue my promiscuous lifestyle. She would do just fine by satisfying my needs. I got into my limo, as much as I wanted to be discreet I wanted to romance her as much as I can. Make her feel special because she is. We pulled up to her apartment my driver let out 2 beeps. I looked up and saw her door open and there she was. My beauty Queen, standing in a red strapless dress her hair pinned up a bit, she had on a choker necklace and cute little earrings. I liked them a lot actually, I can see myself in them. Anyways lets carry on.

Theresa walked down her steps I got out of the car and hugged her. She smelled wonderful. I then held her hand as she got into the car. On our way to the restaurant we did not speak much but I had my hand on her knee and she had her hand on top of mine. It felt so good, I loved that we could connect without actually speaking. She drove me wild. We arrived at the Ritz and was escorted to our table. To my surprise nobody was looking our way. Now was my chance without any interruptions. We both ordered, and I also had their finest wine brought to our table. I looked over at Theresa who was sipping from her glass while she stared at me. I winked at her and she began to blush while she put her glass down. "How have you been my love?" I said to her. "Oh fine just been working a lot". "Yes yes I know how that feels seems like I am always in the studio. It's become my second home over the years for sure." I was not lying we were working on a new album called The Works. "Yes I can imagine" she said. "Theresa you look incredible tonight my dear." She smiled and under the table she rubbed the side of her foot against my leg. "You look handsome yourself she said. I could feel myself becoming aroused. She was such a flirt. I took her hand and kissed it "I really think I could fall for you darling, and I don't care what it takes to show you that I can drop all of the extras if you just allow me to make you mine....all mine." I said in a low tone. "I...I can fall for you too Freddie but I don't wanna get my heart broke really, who's to say you will feel this way in a month or so...I mean what about Mary?" Geez thanks Gwen you really are a great stalker aye, can you tell her something good for once? "Theresa that was a long time ago, Mary and I have an understanding she is still a very important part of my life." Theresa looked down at her plate "Freddie that's fine and all but I meant like how you thought she was the love of your life and you decided to up and leave her...I am saying to you that I may not be as understanding as Mary is all." I looked into her eyes holding her hand again "Darling you got it all wrong, I was young and just coming to terms with myself and accepting who I was....I wanted to be with men, I had lovers before, during and after Mary...it was a very confusing time for me. Mary was not only my girlfriend but my best friend too...I did not leave her out of spite, we both came to an agreement that we were better off friends she knew how I felt about her. I do love her even now, but she nor any other person of either gender makes me feel the way you do...and what drives me mad is you do it with little to no effort." That's it I had her captured. Her eyes were twinkling. She was still playing footsies underneath the table with me but this time her foot was rubbing against something else, something a bit more tender....my little pussy cat was in heat. "Let's get the check so we can go back to my room and have dessert" I said winking at her. I stood up with a throbbing cock, she looked down and gasped "Oh my goodness, should we wait for it to go back down?". "Oh don't be ridiculous darling nothing they haven't seen before". She smiled and gazed at me as we left the restaurant.