Hungover

I woke up the next morning with an excruciating headache. I sat up slowly holding my head. "Well good morning my poor little baby" said Theresa. I looked over and she was standing in a silk robe. She was so beautiful, I loved her so much. "Hi darling" I said softly. She sat on the edge of the bed holding out a glass of water and an aspirin. How lucky am I. I took them from her hands and winked at her as I swallowed the pills. "So...who said you can go have all this fun without me?" she said with a smirk. "I called you dear but you did not answer...I told you to come along if you wanted." Just then visions of last night were appearing in my mind. Oh no...Winnie...I hope he does not go telling people what went down. Theresa must have been able to read my face because she then said "What's the matter you look like you seen a ghost?" I looked over at her, stared into her deep beautiful dark eyes and put my hand on her face. "It's nothing darling...I just wish you were there." She moved closer to me and put her head on my chest "Aw you are so sweet my love, I wish I was there too." I kissed her head. "Wait, just exactly where were you anyways darling?" Theresa looked up at me "Gwen and I went to go see a movie". I rubbed her back and held her tight. "Well all that matters is we are together now dear". Theresa stood up and took off her robe she was in nothing but a matching set of lace bra and panties. "Are you up for a quick shag?" she said standing with her hands on her hips. She was such a kinky little kitty. "Oh I'm always ready for you darling". I pulled her onto the bed as she giggled. Truth be told my head was killing me but when my girl asks for my cock she shall receive it. I started kissing her and biting her lips. Then slowly made my way down her neck to her perky little tits. I sucked on her nipple while she moaned a bit. I removed her bra so I could have better access. I made my way down to her panties and slid them to the side. She was so wet I loved looking at her shiny pink pussy when it was wet. I put 2 fingers inside of her and she twitched a bit and started arching her back. "Yes you like that don't you my bad girl." I said to her. "Mmm yes...more...I want your giant cock" I was hard as a rock at this point. I removed my bottoms and took her panties all the way off. I stuck my cock in her so deep she screamed out my name "Oh Freddie" I started thrusting in and out of her I felt my head spin. I needed to make her cum quick I knew I was going to need more sleep and fast. I started rubbing her clit with my free hand and used the other hand to hold up her left leg higher. She loved this, she was moaning so fast I knew she was going to cum. "Cum for me gorgeous go ahead" I said as I shoved my cock in her deeper. "Ohh yes Freddie im going to cum so hard." Just then I felt her whole body shiver and her warm juices pour all over my cock. This sensation made her pussy contract and it felt so good around my shaft. I felt myself cum not much after she did. I waited until all cum was done until the last drop fell off my tip. She watched as I groaned and stroked my cock. She was very pleased with herself. Such a naughty kitty cat. I laid back down and felt like I was floating. Last thing I remember was Theresa getting dressed and oh no....she had the camera from last night in her hands. I passed out before I could say another word.