It's official

It's been a week....no contact from Theresa. I was very busy keeping up with my commitments but our last conversation haunted me. I cannot stop thinking about her body, her kisses, her face as I fucked her. In that moment of time it was just us, me and her. Theresa and Freddie, and not Freddie Mercury just simply me. I mean the dear did not even tell the press about our fling, surely most of my other lovers could not wait to go run to the tabloids with gossip. This made me fall for her even more. I had to find a way to be alone with her again. It would be cliche for me to call her again, this time I would surprise her. I had Phoebe find her address and I sent a dozen roses with a card attached it read "Out of all the flowers in the garden, I just had to pick you" smooth right darlings? I know I know, I am a good old fashioned lover boy after all. *Ring ring* it was my phone....my palms got sweaty I had to wipe them on my jeans before I picked it up to answer. "Hello" I said. "Freddie hi, its Theresa I got your flowers....they are so beautiful". "Yes just like you my love" I smiled into the phone. "Don't take this the wrong way Freddie but how did you get my address?" a little embarrassed I said "Oh you know I have all sorts of tricks up my sleeves dear". She giggled, which is a good sign. "Theresa...I really would love to see you again...I miss you". I was making myself sick at the thought of how open I was being but it just came out without any thought. "Freddie I am so flattered and I had such an amazing time with you but...I do not wanna disrupt your life and confuse you or your lifestyle." A bit annoyed I responded quickly "What is that supposed to mean?" I said in a low tone. "Well...you know...if its men you like I don't want you to stop doing what you enjoy...I am okay with it...we can just be friends nothing sexual." This conversation was starting to heat me up, it was going the opposite direction I wanted it to. "Theresa....just exactly what did you come see me for that day?" She paused for what seemed like forever. "I....I wanted to see if you would consider going on another date." I felt a bit relieved, now we are talking. "Why I would love to darling" my heart was racing. "Yes well...maybe we shouldn't now". "Oh bloody hell Theresa he only sucked my cock, you told me Gwen told you what I do...stop acting as if that had anything to do with what me and you shared the other night...I have never felt that way with anyone else male or female...emotionally...but physically a man can still get me off but I can see myself in a relationship with you if just stop being stubborn and forget what you saw and let me remind you of how I can make you feel." Whoa, that was not supposed to be said out loud. Another long pause......"Freddie let's talk about it over dinner" My my this woman drives me insane she is so hard to read...I love a good challenege! "Okay darling I'll pick you up around 8'o clock". "It's a date" she said in that seductive little voice. Time to turn on the charm....as if I ever had a problem before.