Gwen to the rescue

After Theresa got off the phone with Gwen she told me she was thrilled to come to London. I had told Phoebe to book her the next flight out. She would be arriving tomorrow. Theresa seemed to be a bit happier. Brian, Roger, John and I planned to have a boat party tonight. As a sort of celebration of the album and kick off of the tour. We invited anyone who's anyone. I told Theresa her she was more then welcome. "Sounds like fun" Theresa said a little less enthusiastic than I had hoped. We went off to have lunch on the terrace. Theresa picked at her food like a child. "Something wrong with your food dear?" I asked. "No it's perfect love, everything is perfect." she said as she stood up kissed me on my forehead and walked back into the house. I was not sure if she was being sarcastic or not.

Next thing I knew it was almost time for the party, I had to get ready. I had Phoebe lay out my clothes, when I got out I saw Theresa standing on the terrace looking onto the view. She had a tight white strapless dress, if fit perfectly around her bum. Her hair fell down her back, and her make up was simple and natural looking. She wore nothing but that cute little necklace from her parents. I never seen a more gorgeous sight. I walked over to her and touched the small of her back, she jumped a little. "Sorry dear didn't mean to scare you, you look stunning." she smiled and hugged me, "You don't look so bad yourself." I started to grip her ass, and kiss her neck. "How about a quick shag before we head out?" I said rubbing my cock against her leg. "Right here?" she said looking shock. "Yes darling, my house my rules" I said starting to lift her dress to access her panties. "No Freddie, not right now." she said pulling back. I stopped and fixed her dress for her. "Okay...maybe later" I said kissing her cheek. Phoebe knocked on my door, "Freddie the driver is here." I put Theresa's coat around her and we headed out to the car.

We arrived to the boat, fashionably late of course

We arrived to the boat, fashionably late of course. Theresa and I were hand in hand walking in. "I'm just going to freshen up." she said as we walked onto the boat. This is me with a few of my guards, Theresa is in the back room behind me which was the powder room. I saw Roger and a few others gathered in a corner, Roger was clearly already shit faced. "Hey look who finally made it!" yelled out Roger as he flung his arms around. "Yeah you drunken wanker, the party has finally arrived." I shook a few hands, and sat down to have a beer and a cigarette.

I noticed Theresa was nowhere to be found

I noticed Theresa was nowhere to be found. I got up searching for her. I found her and Brian talking. "Are you pulling the moves on my girl sir Brian?" they both looked over. "No Fred but she looked quite lonesome, I was just filling in for you." Theresa looked at me taking a sip from her drink. "Well....I was going to offer you a drink but I see you have one already." I took her hand "come along dear, I want you to meet a few of my friends...well acquaintances." I introduced her to a few people, I told them she was my girlfriend. It felt nice, besides the fact that at that very moment I did not feel like she was my girlfriend. We were not being intimate, and she seemed to be putting distance between us. Surely the pregnancy did not have that much of an affect on our relationship, she hardly knew about it and she ended it immediately. I mean I don't mean to sound insensitive but how could she let this strain our relationship? I knew we would have a few challenges down the road but never expected one like this. I thought we were on the same page...she said more then a few times she did not want a child right now either. This is too heavy for me, I decided to get absolutely shit faced.

A few beers and vodka tonics in, my vision was blurry. Theresa was missing again, I reached over pulling on Brian's arm. "Have you....seeeeeeen, Theresa?" I asked slurring my speech. "Freddie she told you an hour ago she was leaving." I was confused. "Oh right..." I said. Just then Joe Fanelli walked over, "Hey Fred me and some of the boys were going to go powder our noses in the powder room, wanna join?" I thought about it for a moment. "Fuck it, let's do it darling" I said as I got up almost stumbling over. I was high and drunk now. The alcohol was bringing me down as the coke was bringing me up. I was going each direction. Trying to get my mind off Theresa, I went out on the deck to smoke a cigarette. Joe walked up from behind me with his hand on my back. "So...just how committed are you to this...Theresa fellow?" he said stroking my neck. "At the moment I am not sure if there is a commitment." I said looking down into the water. "What's wrong?" Joe said with concern. "Oh it's nothing...just going through a rough patch I suppose." Joe wrinkled up his face, "With all due respect Fred, you two should be fucking like rabbits right now...it's early in the relationship...what kind of problems could there possibly be?" Joe was right, this was already too hard. I loved Theresa, I really did. It took a lot for me to stay committed to one person, and right now she was making it very hard. I have needs to be satisfied. I finished my cigarette and threw it out into the water. Joe turned me around facing him, and kissed me. I almost pulled away but it felt good. We locked lips for a moment and I felt Joe's hand grab my cock. "Wait...this isn't right." I said pulling away. "I understand...pity" said Joe. I felt light headed, and kind of nauseated at this point. I found Phoebe and told him to get us a ride home. I walked in leaning against the walls using them to hold me up, Phoebe was trying to help me walk. The poor dear, we finally made it to the room. Theresa was in bed sound asleep. I removed my clothes wearing nothing but my briefs. I crawled into bed, I pulled her closer to me spooning her. Her plump little ass was pressing against my cock, I grew harder and harder. I began to fondle her under the sheets, in her sleep. She moaned a bit and awoke to me pleasuring her. I could feel her getting wetter. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Freddie...mmm...what are you doing?" I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I am about to fuck my gorgeous kitty cat" I said with anticipation. She looked into my eyes as if she felt sorry for me and then kissed me. Was she doing this against her will? At that moment I was so drunk and high I did not notice, only thing I noticed was how hard and ready my cock was. Thinking back to it now, I feel she may not have wanted it. We did it anyways, she did not cum but I did...it was fairly quick, like I said before she kept dodging my attempts to fuck her so I was on the edge of bursting at this point. After we finished I turned over and fell asleep. Gwen would be arriving tomorrow morning. I never thought i'd be so happy to see her, as long as I thought it would bring Theresa some joy.