Floating around in ecstasy

Hello my lovely smut lovers 😘 I decided it was time for a smut chapter, Freddie and Theresa deserve it after everything they been through haha...so to keep it real (since I have had 2 kids myself) you are supposed to wait at least 6 weeks after giving birth to have sex so this is 6 weeks later but Freddie & Theresa are still getting married I will get to their wedding eventually! ok...get ready for some smut action 👅

Its been 6 weeks since Aretha was born, as much as Theresa and I were enjoying parenthood we were both exhausted. Although we had help from Phoebe, and sometimes the boys Theresa and I decided that it was best for Aretha to be cared for only by us as much as possible. It was 3 am, I just got done feeding Aretha a bottle I walked back into our room Theresa was sound asleep. The covers were barely covering her, she had on a very short night gown and her black lace panties were showing. She bounced back from her pregnancy so quickly, she was practically back down to her figure before pregnancy. Not that I minded a little bit more weight, I liked my lovers a bit chunky actually. God I just want to shove my cock so deep into her pus... I whispered to myself.

My cock began to harden with my naughty thoughts, I was so hungry for Theresa's body. I did not want to wake her though, I knew the poor dear was tired that's why I told her I would tend to Aretha so she could stay asleep. Oh great I groaned at myself, frustrated like a child...how was I expected to go to sleep with a rock hard cock? There was only one thing to do. I laid back against the bed frame, turning my head to look at Theresa's gorgeous temple I took my cock out of my pajama bottoms and began stroking it. I started slow but then picked up my pace I was stroking my cock fast, I let out a slight moan I had not noticed how loud I was being in the dead silence of our room.

"Freddie?!" Theresa turned over rubbing her eyes looking at me. "What...oh...umm do you always jerk off while I sleep?" she asked with a sarcastic grin. I threw a pillow to her face, "This is your fault!" I replied to her, "What the hell? how is it my fault? I was sleeping!" Theresa said giggling. "Yes darling but your body was exposed, I could see your panties and your plump pussy sticking out if I knew you were not so exhausted I would have woken you up to some hard cock." Theresa looked at me, and then back down at my still hard erection. "Want me to help you with that?" she asked seductively. "Oh God I thought you'd never ask!" I said with a smile. Just then Theresa straddled me, leaning down into my cock she took all my length into her mouth. Gagging on it, she slurped and sucked so hard. It felt so good, "Fuck...ugh!" I moaned out, "You like that baby?" she asked with my cock still in her mouth. "mmm yes darling you suck it so good...FUCK!" I yelled out trying to hold back my cum. I lifted Theresa's head off, "No..I don't want to cum yet...your turn." I said motioning Theresa off me, I pushed her onto her back gently. "Spread them" I demanded, she opened her legs nice and wide "take off your panties" I gave another demand and she did as she was told. Theresa's beautiful pink folds were glistening with her juices, I leaned into her amazing pussy sticking my tongue into her fucking her with it tasting her and sucking her dry until more juices were flowing out of her. Flicking her clit with my tongue she was practically having a seizure, "Ughhh Freddie Ughh ohhhhh fuck fuck yes!" she cried out tugging on my hair. "Give me your cock right now!" she screamed out. Usually I would make her beg for it but I could no longer hold back myself.

I stopped eating her pussy and crept up back on top of her, kissing her passionately I allowed her to taste herself. "Mmm I taste good" she said with a devilish smirk, "Yes I love how you taste...my favorite snack" I said licking my lips. "I love you so much!" she said cupping my face. "I love you too my Angel". Theresa was staring into my eyes giving me the same look she gave me the night I fell in love with her. "Make love to me" she said still holding my face. Without breaking eye contact I shoved my cock into her tight pussy. "Ohhh fuck!" I groaned out, although she had a baby her pussy was still tight as ever. I began to give her hard thrust pumping in and out of her like a rocket, her pussy was contracting against my shaft. "Ohhh yes I missed your giant cock" she moaned into my ear, I was so deep inside of her and she felt so good. My heart was so full and in this very moment she was full of my cock, I was in pure ecstasy. As I fucked Theresa hard and gave her the best cock I could give I felt tears come to my eyes. I never felt this way while I was inside someone else. Burying my face into her neck I did not want her to see me cry. "Ugh ugh, yes fuck me harder!" she cried out. I looked up at her forgetting to wipe my eyes. "Fred...ugh...Freddie are you crying?!" I stopped thrusting, still inside of her I answered back. "I...I just love you so much" Theresa smiled with tears now in her eyes. "Aww baby...you are so cute...I love you too Freddie forever and always." Okay enough of this mushy shit, I needed to give her some cock she'd never forget it. Switching emotions completely my animal instincts kicked in.