It all makes sense

Hearing about Theresa's accident the boys flew in to visit and work on new material. They are such sweethearts for understanding and making it easier by coming to Munich. Theresa is being discharged from the hospital later today. I have had Phoebe prepare the master bedroom for her so that she is not to lift a finger, her and our precious daughter need to on bed rest until she delivers. Its been 3 days since that awful incident, Theresa is still unaware about what happened she still thinks she is carrying 2 healthy babies, I decided it was best she hear it from me. I have been busy with making accommodations so I have not been able to return to the hospital since. I am dreading that conversation, but it had to be done darlings.

A knock was heard at the door, "Phoebe will you get that please?" I called out sitting on the sofa with Oscar on my lap, I did not want to disturb the little dear. "Hey!! looking like a pop already!" I heard Roger yell out walking in with Brian and John following him. "Oh choke on a cock!" I said back hugging him. They sat down in the living room with me, "Phoebe round up the drinks my dear!" I said clapping my hands. It was good to see the boys, we were much over due for making more music and with everything that has happened it was nice to see familiar faces. "So how is Theresa doing?" asked Brian, "She is fine, both girls are fine" I said casually taking a sip from my drink. When I looked up I noticed the 3 of them were staring at me with eyes as big as saucers. "What? have I got something in my teeth?" I said covering my mouth. "Fred! you bastard you didn't tell us you were having a girl!!!" I bursted out with laughter, "Oh my what a way to break the news!". "This is fantastic, having a daughter is wonderful" said Brian. "Yes your little girl is a peach! she must get it from her mum!" I said lighting a cigarette winking at Bri.

Roger and Brian were in the kitchen stuffing their faces with whatever Phoebe was making. I was sitting at the piano fooling around when John came over, "So Fred...when did you plan on telling us you were having twins?" I looked up quickly at John. "Who told you this?" I said demanding answers, no wonder why he was so quiet when we discussed it earlier. "I heard it from....Paul" said John with an emotionless expression. I slammed a fist on the piano causing it to let out a loud booming sound. "Everything okay in there?!" yelled out Roger. Ignoring him John and I did not break eye contact. "Why the fuck were you talking to Paul? did you not remember what he did to me?" John waved his hand away from the kitchen entrance so we could be more discreet, whispering he said "I ran into him at a radio station I was visiting with Kenny Evrett neither of us knew he would be there..." I grabbed John's arm and pulled him over to the stairs so we could talk in private. "John...did he tell you how he knew we were having twins?" John looked down at the floor scratching his head, "Well...no but I have a pretty good idea" I looked confusingly at him, "Really...?" John looked pretty annoyed now "Fred, its Dr. Evan's! come on I told you he should not be trusted!" I suddenly felt my blood boil, with everything happening I forgot John even told me Paul knew Dr. Evans, and now knowing that he was wrong about Theresa's pregnancy in the first place I could not help but wonder if this was a true mistake or purposely done. Everything was starting to make sense to me, "That mother fucker!" I shouted. John was waiting for me to fill him in, "Theresa was never pregnant with twins...that twit told us she was and that one child was fathered by some chum she slept with when she had amnesia...come to find out she is only carrying one child...our little girl..." John brushed his hand over his face, "Wow...geez Fred...I am speechless I mean that's heavy shit!" I chuckled at John's swearing, you knew it was a serious matter whenever John used a cuss word. "Mmm yes, I am not sure how I have not become an alcoholic throughout this fiasco..." We both laughed, "So what are you going to do about this Dr. Evans?" the smile quickly left my face. "Well....I told Phoebe to do some research on him...find out just exactly what his motive is...in the meantime Theresa will not be seeing him anymore." John put a hand on my shoulder "Well I am here Fred if you need anything...". Good old John, such a sweetheart.