Birthday Boy

*smut up ahead and lots of it😘*

Before I knew it we were in September, my birthday was approaching. I decided to have a huge party, I would invite everybody I knew. It was going to be a huge ball! I also came up with the idea to film some of that night to use for a music video to my new song "Living On My Own." Phoebe and I were busy planning, Theresa found a part time job at some book store. She said it was to occupy her time, I understood. "Ah yes it shall be black and white themed!" I said to Phoebe, looking through a party planning book we were trying to find a venue. "Everyone must dress in costume....drag if they please...oooh it shall be a fun night." I clapped my hands together, I was excited. I needed some fun in my life at this point.

Theresa walked in, "What's all the commotion about?" she asked putting down her things. "My party darling!" I replied back to her, "Party...for what?" she asked. I felt a bit sad, I forgot she did not even know my birthday. "Tell her Phoebe" I said lighting a cigarette and walking away. "Its Freddie's birthday" Phoebe told Theresa "Oh...I had no idea..." she turned away seeming a bit embarrassed. "Well...is there anything I can do to help?" Phoebe closed the party planning book "I think we got everything taken care of". Theresa walked over to me, "So...where is my invitation?" she asked me. "I'll think about it..." I said smirking at her. "I am serious!" she yelled out. "Darling...its not your kind of crowd..there will be a lot drag" I said smiling at her, "Don't tell me what is my crowd, I do not care that's fine by me...I'll be there" she said once again inviting herself.

3 days later and it was the big night, I was getting in my fab outfit and about to head out.

What do you think lovies? Theatrical enough! I looked stunning. All my guest began to arrive, I invited all my friends from London including the boys. Brian showed up dressed as a witch, Roger and John stayed in London they had other commitments that needed attending I understood.

What a night they missed out on!

Mary arrived, she had a cute little get up on

Mary arrived, she had a cute little get up on. We mingled and caught up, she was happy to see me happy again. Inside I was still hurt over Theresa's memory loss but on the outside I was happier then ever. "Is Theresa coming?" asked Mary. "Yes she's coming with Phoebe they are getting changed into their costumes." Mary put on a fake smile, "Oh good" she managed to get out.