Physical Attraction

On the way home I could not get over the affect Theresa had on me. Her dark beautiful eyes burned a hole through me. Lost in my thoughts I felt Paul's eyes on me, he knew something was up. "Fred, just what exactly was that?" I looked over at him a bit annoyed. "Oh come on now darling you know me, I was just having fun the night is still young after all." To tell the truth I was much rather interested in going back to see Theresa. I was curious what this little spark was between us. I wonder if she felt it too. I just had to find out.

The next day after recording I went home. I had to find a way to get rid of Paul. He was not convinced that I was not up for a night of fun, truth is I was...but not up for the usual. I wanted a taste of Theresa. I called her up and asked if she wanted to order in room service with me in my hotel room. I did not want to be seen in public and have a chance of ruining our interaction. She accepted my invitation. I began to feel nervous which is something I never feel...well I would not say never but hardly ever. I wondered if she thought of this as date like I did...or was this just a chance with celebrity thing? Or even worse she may of heard the rumors regarding my sexuality. Over the years there have been multiple articles and some explicit pictures of me and some of my lovers. Now I felt a bit worried. Just where was I going with this?

How do I look lovies? This is what i'll be wearing this evening

How do I look lovies? This is what i'll be wearing this evening. Not too casual, not too shabby. The glasses were my way of hiding. I could not have her stare into my soul another time, if she does I may not be able to contain myself. I have already had thoughts of her naked. oops, guess old habits die hard ay? My assistant Phoebe knocked on my door and said Theresa was at the receptionist desk ready to come up. I took one last drag of my cigarette "Send her up dear" Phoebe was confused as well. Over the years I have had nothing but male visitors. Is it so hard to believe guys I mean really? I am sex God I mean bloody hell I have women throwing themselves at me all the time. Anyways Theresa was on her way up, I heard a soft knock on my door. I walked over to open it. Shades still on, when I opened it there she stood in a tight black little dress with black heels on, her hair down and long with a few curls at the end. She had a pretty silver bracelet on and silver earrings to match. Not much make up, although she did not need it she was fucking gorgeous I tell you. She walked in and said to me "Wow so this is what living the good life is all about" as she looked around my room. "Well darling its no treat living room to room but it is necessary sometimes" She sat on the cream colored sofa. Legs crossed, hands folded in her lap. Such a lady...it drove me insane. I am so used to having tits and cocks thrown at me. I was not sure how to approach her. I asked if she wanted a glass of champagne. "Sure" she said softly, I poured her a glass and handed it to her. Her fingernails were painted black as well, reminded me of myself in the older days. I sat next to her with my Vodka tonic, you know the usual. I offered her a cigarette, she declined. Even the way she sipped from her glass was seductive, the way her lips wrapped around the rim of the glass. All I could picture was how they looked around my cock. We talked about a lot of things...touring, and how we record our songs, who wrote which song, who handles the costume designs. So on and so forth. She told me more about herself, she had a big family and a cat named Jane. ooh so she is fond of kittys too, just another plus.

All of a sudden she reached over to my face and removed my glasses. Nobody would dare to invade my personal space that way. If it was anyone else i'd smack their hands away but it was different with Theresa. "Ahh there are those sexy brown eyes" I was a bit shocked, I mean it could have been the champagne talking but she was very forward. I smiled and winked at her "Is there anything else you would like to take off of me darling?" She giggled and said "Freddie can I ask you something?" "Why yes of course, what is it?" She looked down at her lap. "Well, I must admit I have not really kept up with your lifestyle like some of your other fans may have...and by other fans I mean Gwen" she giggled again and continued on "You see Gwen told me you were known to be promiscuous, with women" she paused "And....men" she said awkwardly. There it was, the bullet to the chest...the question I was waiting for. "So...." she continued "I can not help but wonder what it is you want with me?" I clenched my jaw and looked up at her. This time it was my turn to look into her soul, "Well dear regardless of what you and your friend hear I am a man of flamboyance, I do what I want with who I want" I said...she seemed withdrawn "And when I saw you that night I felt a light turn on in me that I have never felt before...never from any other man or woman...and I just had to know what it was and if you felt the same..." It felt so good to get that off my chest. By the look on her face I was unsure of how she would react. All of a sudden she moved closer to me and leaned in and kissed me. "Does that answer your question?" she said. "That was a very delicious response" I said to her in a low voice. That is it, I am going to fuck her mad. I mean after all she started it.