Aroused

Just wanted to share with all a little preview of what I am working with 😉 and that is not even erected

Just wanted to share with all a little preview of what I am working with 😉 and that is not even erected. Anyways back to me and Theresa.

*Author Vanessa here just wanted to say there will be some detailed sex scenes in this chapter...I mean after all we are dealing with Freddie here😍👅 haha*

Theresa and I were now making out. Our tongues were intertwined. Her mouth taste delicious. I put my hand on her thigh and made my way up to her breast. I cupped her tit in my hand, its been awhile since I felt a girl up. Hopefully she was feeling anything. We continued to make out and all of a sudden she pulled back from me and took my hand to my surprise she put it between her legs. I could feel heat coming from her pussy, she moaned a bit when she placed my hand there. "Freddie...I must admit I am never this fast with a man but ever since you confessed your feelings to me...I want to pleasure you" So she is a naughty little kitty cat after all. She was doing it for my pleasure though, not just to say she fucked Freddie Mercury like everyone else. I started to rub her pussy through he panties she moaned again. Her sounds we turning me on, even her sex sounds were soft and cute just like her voice. It was music to my ears...no pun intended. She then placed her hand on my cock. I was practically ready to bust through my jeans. I felt her unzip them, and she pulled my cock out, she gasped at its size "Wow....you really are gifted in more ways then one" She licked her lips and looked into my eyes. The chemistry we made through eye contact alone was like a spiritual fuck. I could feel my cock throbbing at this point. She stood up and removed her tight little dress. Standing in front of me wearing just a bra and panties she bent down and took my cock into her hand and guided it to her mouth, her mouth was warm and felt so good. She was sucking me off slow and delightfully. She kept her eyes focused on me. She was a demon for sure. She flicked the tip with her tongue and smiled a bit. That's it I am fucking her now. I pulled her off my cock by her hair and stood up and turned her around she was now facing the sofa. I bent her over and had her up on all fours now. Thinking back to this moment I am not sure what came over me, for I had not pleasured a woman in a long time. Some animal instinct came over me though, she drove it out of me. I slid her panties off over her heels that she kept on. I placed 2 fingers inside of her she was soaked and ready for me. "Ohh Freddie that feels so good" she said to me. I kissed her back and licked it. She was moaning even heavier now as I continued to finger her. My cock was ready to explode I needed to enter her. I placed my tip on her lips and rubbed it against her entrance. I am such a tease I know. I wanted her to beg for it. Just as I was about to ask her if she wanted me to ravish her she looked back at me and said "Put your huge cock inside of me now." I did as she said. I pushed into her warm wet pussy, it was so tight. She moaned loud, I continued to thrust inside of her I was so deep at this point she felt amazing. I started tugging at her hair, her plump little ass was bouncing back into me. It was so hot. I felt her cum all over my cock, I don't cum very easily so whether she wanted to or not she must take my cock a bit longer. She was screaming my name as I was balls deep into her "Freddie yes you fuck so good Freddie oh my God". All of a sudden she turned around and told me to sit, I removed my shirt and sat down. She took her bra off and straddled me, her soaking wet pussy was still dripping cum...I felt a bit of it on my inner thighs. She rubbed her hands through my chest tugging the hair a bit. She took my cock and guided it back into her pussy. Heels still on she began to ride my cock fast and hard. Slapping down onto it I could feel her tightness around my shaft, it felt so good. She started kissing and licking my neck, I could hear her moaning in between kisses. I hugged her tighter so she could hardly pull away, I wanted to be deep inside of her. She started playing with my balls as she bounced up and down on my cock. She knew what she was doing as I started twitching. She lifted my head up by pulling my hair a bit and looked into my eyes. I could feel myself about to release a massive load, she moaned seductively and softly and whispered "I love how your cock feels now I want you to cum all inside of me" I felt my cock throb, before I could speak she shoved her tongue down my throat. She placed her wet warm tight pussy around only my tip and grinded on it. With one last crash onto my cock, I came so hard inside of her. Our juices were mixed together pouring out her covering us both. She moaned and kissed me and then lifted herself off me. We were both out of breath, we did not speak we just stared at each other intensely. Our eyes spoke for us. I broke the silence by leaning over for a cigarette, a smoke after a great shag always does the trick. She got dressed while I lost myself in the cigarette, she came back over and sat next to me. "Freddie...I...I am not sure what came over me I was not lying when I said that I do not sleep around but for some reason I just had to have you in every way". "It's quite alright darling, I believe you because that pussy of yours was tighter then any ass I have ever been in" oops maybe I should kept that little revelation to myself. Her face turned red and she giggled. We both laughed and ordered room service.