First show

A few weeks gone by, tonight was our first show to kick off The Works tour. I was pumped and ready to give all my sexy fans a show they deserved. Theresa would be watching from backstage it felt so good to know she would be back there waiting. We were in my dressing room, my make up artist was putting on the final touches. Theresa watched biting her nails, "You look very focused darling?" I said with a wink. "I...guess I am just a little nervous." I lifted my head up and looked at her through the reflection of the mirror. "Nervous about what?" I asked her. "Well...I overheard Brian say that Mary was coming by to watch the show." she said all cute and nervously. "Oh darling don't be ridiculous, Mary is very kind she'll love you!" I said. Truth be told I was a little nervous about them meeting too, but at the same time happy to get it over with. "I...I'm sick to my stomach" Theresa said bending over. She pulled the trash can that was next to the make up table and vomited into it. "What is up with you? surely you aren't that worked up over meeting Mary". I began to rub her back, "No it's not that...I...Freddie I'm late." she said looking up at me over the trash can. "What?" I said. I had no idea at that time what she meant, before she could explain miami flew in "on in 15 seconds Fred". I handed Theresa a towel. "Take it easy darling, if you want I can have Phoebe take you home." "No really it's okay....I'll be fine" she said. "Okay I got to go." "Have a good show my love." she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We kicked off the show with "I want to break free

We kicked off the show with "I want to break free." The crowd was in a roar, they really do turn me into a monster. I am very flamboyant on stage, something takes over me I can't quite explain. Sort of like the feeling Theresa gives me. I use my microphone as if it was my cock and I fuck my audience. At least in my mind that's what I do with each performance. It's funny because everyone who meets me expects me to act the way I do onstage, offstage as well. Truth be told I am the opposite really, I am quiet and shy. On stage I could conquer the world.

 On stage I could conquer the world

A few photo's from that night

A few photo's from that night. It went really well. We finished off the final song "Goodnight all you beautiful people thank you for coming out." I shouted out. I walked off stage with Phoebe handing me a towel I dried up my face with it. "How's Theresa doing?" I asked him. "Oh she is fine her and Mary are waiting for you in the dressing room." Whoa talk about awkward I thought to myself. "Oh goody." I said to him. We walked in, Mary was sitting on the couch and Theresa sat on the arm. They both had smiles on their face in a deep conversation. "Well well well what do we have here?" Theresa stood up and hugged me. "You were amazing Freddie" she kissed me. "Thank you dear". Mary stood up and hugged me "Great show as always." she said. "So what were you 2 beautiful ladies talking about...how big my cock is?" I said reaching for a cigarette. Mary's face turned red and Theresa looked a bit annoyed. "Really Freddie...way to break the ice" Theresa said. "What darling it was just a joke." I never did find out what they talked about that night. I guess i'll never know.