Positive

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning. The bathroom door was shut. I got up and knocked on the door "Theresa?" I said. "Yes...hold on i'll be right out." I still felt sleepy but knew it made no sense to go back to sleep. There will be another show that must go on later this evening. I lit a cigarette and sat down on the edge
of the bed waiting for Theresa to come out so I could use my morning wood to fuck her madly. She finally walked out her face white as ghost. "What's wrong dear?" I said to her. "Freddie...I...i'm..." she handed me this stick looking thing. I suddenly felt light headed and my chest tightened. "What the fuck Theresa are you saying you are pregnant?" suddenly I let my emotions get the best of me. "Yes Freddie that's what happens when you consistently blow loads into me or did you not learn about sex ed?" she snarled back at me. To tell you the truth I never had any worries or problems like this. I was used to blowing my loads into mouths or asses for a long time now. Pregnancy was never a concern for me. I stood up and started pacing completely forgetting Theresa was in the room. "Fuck why now?" I mumbled to myself. Theresa put her hands on her hips. "You know I hope you don't think I wanted this...I am not ready for a child." she said, I looked up at her "Well I didn't exactly hear you being more cautious or telling me you know to pull out or something." Theresa sighed, "Well when your cock is inside of me there's a lot of things I forget." I smiled at her sassy little comment. "Well...what are we going to do...I mean surely we aren't ready to be parents...I love you Theresa but this is not something I am sure I want." She put her head down, "I agree...I just...I am not sure if I can just get rid of it." This conversation was beginning to bore me, and on the day of a show I could not let my emotions get the best of me. "Let's just get off this topic for now shall we darling?" I said to her. "Okay" she said sitting down on the bed. I noticed my erection was gone, "yup...that'll do it" I whispered to myself. "What's that love?" Theresa said looking over. "Oh  nothing" I said. "I'm going to take a shower". "ooh want me to join?" she said walking over to me. "Is that even a question?" I said turning around gripping her plump little ass, she kissed me and started stroking my cock immediately. "Mmm in a rush now are we darling?" I said as I ran my hands up and down her back. "I don't know if its the hormones but I never wanted your cock more in my life then I do right now." "Enough said" I lifted her up around my waist and carried her to the bathroom. I ran the shower, we removed our clothes "After you..." I said as she walked by me with her naked body. I stepped in and drew the curtain. I looked down and notice she had a tiny little bump sticking out. "Geez Theresa how far along are you? surely you can't be showing already" she looked down and hid her stomach. "Well...now that I think about it I have not had a period even before we came to London...pretty much since we met." I calculated in my head. "So you are telling me you are almost 3 months along?" Theresa had a worried look on her face. "Um...I don't really know"  she said. "You know...I am not really in the mood" I said beginning to wash my hair. "Are you serious?" she said angrily. "Yes...I think we should wait till we get this all sorted out." she got out of the shower grabbing a towel, "You know what Freddie maybe you should use your cock on me instead of acting like one" she said as she stormed out and slammed the door. Great...just great I thought to myself.