Paul's fury

The next morning I awoke, Theresa was still asleep but instead of in my arms she was on the other side of the bed laying on her belly still naked her bum peeked out a bit. It took everything in me to not wake her up with my cock inside of her but she looked so peaceful and I had to be up and ready for a recording session with the boys. I got up and covered her and gave her a kiss on her head. I put my robe on and called Phoebe who was in the next room and told him to order room service for us and to have it ready for when I got out of the shower. I wanted Theresa to be treated like a princess.

This was me, I look well after a good shag huh darlings? yes I always as one might say glow tremendously 😉 anyways on with the story

As I was just about to turn on the shower, I heard a knock. Room service that quick? I walked over hoping the knocking would not awake Theresa and when I opened Paul was standing there. "Oh hey Paul, listen dear sorry about last night not like you haven't seen worse right?" I said with a wink. Paul looked very disappointed. "Fred man, what are you doing with her? she's no good for you mate, I am just looking out for you?" I clenched my fist "With all due respect Paul you can kindly fuck off, you do not know the first thing about her." Paul put his arm on my shoulder "Fred have you forgotten that you are gay?" this enraged me more "Don't tell me about what I am you irish prick, I know who I am...and although Theresa may not have a cock I am highly attracted to her and I will continue to be with her so might as well get used to it, don't worry darling i'll still be going clubbing with you and the rest of the lads but my cock is on reserve for now." Paul looked over my shoulder and noticed Theresa asleep still and then looked back at me. "You are making a huge mistake Freddie" He walked away down the hall. I softly closed the door trying not to awake Theresa. Too late. She turned over and saw me standing in my robe. "Good morning handsome" she said in that cute little voice I love. "Good morning darling" I said, suddenly she could sense the tension I was feeling. "Why the long face?" she asked. "Oh its nothing dear..." I said waving my hands trying to play it off. "Well if you come over here I bet I can make you feel better." I slowly walked over to her wondering what she was going to do. She stood up on her knees and moved towards the edge of the bed. I was standing at the edge now. She kissed my neck and licked it and sucked on it leaving trails of hickies. My cock sprung up. She opened my robe up a bit and leaned down and started devouring my cock, so much for breakfast. She started slurping on it and swirling her tongue around the tip. Her mouth felt so warm. I slowly started thrusting as she moved her head up and down to keep in sync with my rhythm. "Oh, suck that big cock like a good girl" I said as I continued to fuck her throat. Her eyes were watering as she continued to suck the life out of me. I told her I was about to cum. She stopped and took my cock out of her mouth and waited for me to release all over her face. I stroked it until I came all over that gorgeous little face of hers. She smiled and licked her lips slowly. Such a kinky little thing she was. I took my robe off and allowed her to use it as a towel. Noticing the time I ran into the shower. I told her room service shall be here any moment and not to wait for me. God I loved her so much, she really did make feel better and not just because she gave a terrific blow job...but because her goal really was to make me feel better, she genuinely cared about my feelings. I got lost into her eyes earlier while she was sucking me off, her eyes held so much passion inside of them. I was sure that this was the person I wanted to be with...but would she be with me?