The calm after the storm

*major smut warning ahead...you have been warned 😘*

Theresa and I finished the rest of the champagne. We were both very drunk, I could hardly see straight. I went to go to the bathroom to splash water on my face feeling incredibly warm. "Oh...Freddie" I heard Theresa call out, "Be right out dear" I shouted back. When I came out, I saw Theresa standing in the doorway between the room and the terrace. She was completely naked..."Come bring that big cock over here" she said using her finger to motion me over. I was seeing 2 of her and did not know which one to go to. I stumbled over and reached out to touch her beautiful naked body. I pulled her closer into my body, her skin was so soft and her breast felt like fluffy clouds pressed against my chest. "Freddie, I want you to fuck me hard and long...make me your slave" she said staring into my soul. "Be careful what you wish for darling." My cock was already rock hard, it could have been the alcohol or hearing this sexy dirty talk coming out of Theresa's gorgeous little mouth.

I began to kiss her neck and grip her tight round ass. "Mmm that feels nice." she said humming into my ear. I could feel her body shiver, "Bring that sexy ass over to the bed right now" I told her. "Yes baby" she replied as she walked over. She sat down pushing her hair off her shoulders. I took off my bottoms allowing my cock to breathe it was fully erected, veins throbbing. I walked over to her, "You want to be my slave correct darling?" I asked her, "Yes I sure do my love" she said biting her lip. I stood in position so my cock was in front of her mouth "spit on it" I told her. Theresa spit on my cock until it was dripping with her saliva. I began to stroke it, "open your mouth so I can fuck it" she did as I said and opened her mouth allowing me to shove my cock deep down her throat. She wrapped her lips around it and started sucking and slurping. All you could hear throughout the room was the swooshing and slurping sounds of Theresa sucking the life out of my cock. I tugged on her hair and slowly began to thrust into her mouth, her eyes began to water. "Oh fuck your mouth feels wonderful" I said as she continued to gag on my shaft. I pulled out, "how wet are you right now?" I asked her. "I am soaked baby" she answered quickly. "let me see" I said as I gently pushed her back onto the bed. She laid back and opened her legs for me. I could see her pink little pussy glistening with her juices. "Mmm looks delicious" I said as I leaned in and inserted 2 fingers. She was so tight and warm, I began to finger fuck her she moaned with pleasure twitching and arching her back. "Ohh ohh oh Freddie" I began to use my thumb to rub her little pearl that was sticking out from arousal. This drove her mad, I could feel her getting more and more wet as her pussy contracted. "Ohhhh yes I am going to cum Freddie" she yelled out. "No not yet" I said taking my fingers out "save that for my cock darling" I said. I leaned on top of her, the tip of my cock pressing against her juicy pussy lips. I kissed her lips and made my way down to her neck and then to her perky little nipples, flicking each one with my tongue. "You like that don't you my sexy little kitty" I said with her nipple still in my mouth. "Yes Freddie oh God yes please put your cock inside of me." I rubbed my tip against her pussy lips once more making it nice and wet all you could hear was the sounds of her juices mixing around. I then shoved my cock in her so deep I felt her tighten around me. I started fucking her fast and hard spreading her legs as wide as possible. I broke out into a sweat I could feel beads of sweat dripping off of the tip of my nose onto to Theresa's breast. This just made me want to fuck her harder. I grabbed her and flipped both of us over. She was straddling me now. "Ride my cock" I told her smacking her ass. She positioned herself and used her hand to guide my cock back inside of her. "Ohhh yes" she yelled out as my long cock filled her insides. She began to bounce up and down smacking hard into me. Her ass started clapping into my balls. She motioned herself in circles. Suddenly I grabbed onto her hips and held her in place so I could fuck her hard. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust I gave her. "Freddie I need to cum I can't hold it anymore." I continued to thrust into her. "Mmm yes darling cum for me cum for this cock." I told her, suddenly I felt a splash of warm juice drown my cock I watched as it leaked out of her I stopped thrusting and held her into place so she was wrapped around my tip so I could watch her cum drip down my shaft "Ohh that feels so good." she moaned out of breath. I pulled out and told her to get on all fours. Her pussy looked wonderful from the back, I smacked her ass as she yelled out in pleasure "Tell me who's pussy is this?" I continued to smack her "Mmm...ohh...it's...yours..." she said. I smacked her even harder leaving a faint print this time "I can't hear you...say my name". She looked back at me, our eyes locked "It's Freddie Mercury's pussy" she yelled out. "That's right" I growled back as I pushed my cock back inside of her. I wrapped her hair around my fist and used my other hand to grip her ass and began fucking her fast and hard. Her ass was bouncing back into my abdomen, the view was phenomenal I tell you. "I'm going to cum on your ass Theresa, push back into my cock I want you to fuck yourself with it" I stopped thrusting and allowed her to slide on and off my cock, she swayed her hips back and forth. "Fuck you are so tight" I said as she continued to fuck my now pulsating cock. I pulled out and stroked it until it twitched out warm cum, it jerked out all over her ass and back she looked like a yummy glazed donut. I fell on my back onto the bed. I was out of breath at this point. My head was spinning but with ecstasy. Theresa slowly crawled up and put her head on my chest. "That was...amazing" she said catching her own breath. I felt myself drifting off...last thing I remember was feeling nothing but high off of the hot sex I just had with the woman I love...we were finally back on the right track.

Or so I thought....