Get away

Theresa's family called, they were asking how she was doing and when she was coming back to New York, "I am not sure mom...I have a relationship with Freddie here in Munich..." I couldn't help but eavesdrop, surely Theresa and I were sexually involved but we never discussed a relationship since her accident. I continued to sip my tea, she walked into the kitchen "ugh..parents" she said as she sat down at the table. "Maybe you should go see them dear..." Theresa looked up at me and crossed her arms "If you want me to leave...just say it". "Oh stop it, I don't want you to leave but surely it must he hard on them...its almost as if they lost their daughter...you just up and left". Theresa looked angry now, "Yea well maybe if you didn't make me fall into a sink I wouldn't be here being such an annoyance to you" she stood up and left the kitchen. "Here we go..." I mumbled to myself.

I went after her, "Theresa!" I called out. She jumped up from behind the sofa "BOO!" she yelled out, I nearly jumped out of my skin "What the fuck you nearly gave me a heart attack!" she laughed, "Yea well at least I did not give you a concussion." I looked at her sternly "In need of a spanking are we?" Theresa walked passed me blocking her bum with her hands. "Let's go somewhere...romantic" Theresa said throwing her arms around me. "Good idea...i'll tell Phoebe to clear my plans for the day". Theresa took my hands "No...we can plan it for another time, I know you have plans" she said so innocently. "Nonsense, now I have new ones" I was a spontaneous man after all, I had to live up to my title. Phoebe suggested we go to this secluded area in a little town not too far from my condo, it would be a 30 minute train ride. Theresa and I got dressed while Phoebe got us tickets for the train.

Fooling around on the train, Theresa snapped this photo of me she said I looked cute sitting here eating my lunch Phoebe packed me

Fooling around on the train, Theresa snapped this photo of me she said I looked cute sitting here eating my lunch Phoebe packed me. It was delicious I tell you!

Good Lord, the paps took enough pictures of me now Theresa was here snapping my every move

Good Lord, the paps took enough pictures of me now Theresa was here snapping my every move. "You are a muse" she said so sweetly, I  pulled her back into her seat next to mine and kissed her. We held hands the entire train ride, I loved her even with amnesia. She was still the girl I fell in love with...I just wished she could remember. "Look, we are here!" I snapped out of my thoughts. We got off the train, Phoebe was right...this area of Munich was very secluded nothing but a few townspeople lived over here. We walked around seeing the sights, Theresa was mesmerized "So beautiful isn't it?" she asked eyes twinkling "Mmm yes IT is..." I said grabbing her bottom, "Stop you naughty boy" she said smacking my hand away. After walking what felt like miles we stumbled upon a little hut, it served food and we were both famished. We walked in and were seated by a handsome young waiter. "Good evening, shall we start with drinks?" he asked. I pulled him down so I could whisper in his ear...Theresa looked at me curiously, the waiter walked away with a smile on his face. "Freddie if I didn't know better, I'd say you were flirting with our waiter" she said smiling "What if I was dear?" suddenly the smile left her face "Well...that would be odd because you like women..." I paused staring at her, she forgot I had dated men in the past. "Theresa...you might have forgotten but I like cock too" I said reading the menu, when she did not answer I looked up at her she looked stunned "Problem?" I asked her, she shook her head out of her state of shock "Um...did I have a problem with it before?" I took a sip of my water, "No you did not" I replied back. "Okay....so then no I guess I don't have a problem with that" she picked her menu up and pretended she was reading it. I could see she had a problem, it was written all over her face. The waiter came back with a sombrero and a rose, "In case you were wondering darling, this is what I was whispering into his ear..."

Theresa looked up, I put the sombrero on and placed a rose in my mouth

Theresa looked up, I put the sombrero on and placed a rose in my mouth. A huge smile overcame her face, "Look at you!" she squealed out. "See I am all about the romance dear" I winked at her. Theresa took my hand, "Freddie...are you sleeping with anyone else?" she asked me. I took the rose out of my mouth, "You mean am I sleeping with a man?" I answered, she looked down and then back up at me "Well yea...but i'd be just as upset if you were sleeping with another woman too" I placed my hand over hers "Theresa my cock has been in nobody but you since we met." She lit up like a Christmas tree again "Oh...good." she said looking into my eyes. We ate our food which was cooked to perfection, it was dark now. "Shall we head back?" I asked her, she yawned putting her head on my shoulder "Yea...I am pretty tired". I was over the moon, after everything that has happened I still had the love of my life here with me in my arms. It might not have been exactly the way I remember but I knew the old Theresa was still in there, I loved the new one as well but there was something missing...