We meet again

*Long chapter, and smut warning up ahead enjoy my lovies 😗*

With the tour finished and the start of a New Year (84). I arranged for Theresa to come join me in Munich. I have grown a beautiful relationship with Munich and made a bunch of wonderful German friends. I have been working on my solo album. It has been 4 months since Theresa's accident. Nothing has changed, her doctor still believes this is temporary but I have lost all hope. I am currently working on a new song called "I Was Born To Love You" with the thought of Theresa coming to stay with me the song basically wrote itself...its how I feel about her plain and simple.

I had Phoebe set up the guest room for Theresa, I imagined she would not be sleeping in the same bed as her boyfriend

I had Phoebe set up the guest room for Theresa, I imagined she would not be sleeping in the same bed as her boyfriend...I mean stranger. We talked about her coming over the phone, it was the same angelic voice I fell in love with expect the person it was coming from now was not my Theresa. "So um Freddie Mercury...wow how did we meet again?" she asked, "At a bar dear, you spilled a drink all over me...and the rest is history". "Wow...." she said in amazement, "I am a lucky girl then huh?" I smiled into the phone "Actually...I am the lucky one." An awkward silence took place, Theresa cleared her throat "right...well...I am so thankful you have allowed me to come stay with you...I really have nowhere else to go...I mean yes, there is Gwen and my family who lives in Florida...but if you were the last recent thing happening in my life...I feel I should return to how things were...right?!" I didn't know what to say, "Um...sure darling whatever you feel is best." We hung up the phone and I went clubbing that night with some friends and no I did not shag anyone, it took all I had in me not to but in my heart I was still committed to Theresa.

The day came for Theresa to stay with me, it just so happened today was also the day we would begin to film the video for IWBTLY. I woke up early to get a head start on things and to make sure I had time to settle Theresa in. "Hey Fred...Theresa has arrived." said Phoebe drying his hands on a dish towel, I had him set up breakfast incase she was hungry from her flight. I had my back turned against the entrance of the door when all of a sudden I heard that beautiful voice, it struck me like lightening "Hi Freddie" said Theresa putting down her bags. When I turned to look at her first thing that caught me was her dark deep eyes, I got lost in them every time. Then I noticed she cut her hair, it was shoulder length now. It was very sexy and revealed her long neck that I missed sucking on. She wore a tight white dress as my eyes continued to scan her..."Where is your necklace?" I asked. "What necklace?....oh that tacky old thing...I left it back in New York not sure why I was ever wearing it in the face place" I covered my mouth from her response, "What...what did I say?". I removed my hand smirking "Oh nothing dear its just...your parents gave you that necklace." Her eyes widened, "Oh...oh my goodness I had no idea." we both laughed.

Theresa put her things away in the guest bedroom and returned to have some breakfast, her eating habits did not change. She sure could put it away, I looked over at the clock and noticed the time. "Well darling, I got to get going...I have to film a music video today." I wrote a number down on a piece of paper. "If you have any questions or need anything you call this number." I handed it to her, Theresa looked at the paper and then back at me