Fuck You!

How dare you call me you fucking traitor!! I was furious, where did this tart get the audacity to call me up I mean really? my hand began to hurt from clenching the phone. Fred...I am sorry about the interview...I was just trying to stop you from making a huge mistake. I felt my blood begin to boil, Listen to me you fucking creep, stay away from me and Theresa I know you are responsible for that awful prick of a doctor who lied about Theresa having twins, and I also know you know that dreadful chump who claimed he shagged Theresa when she had amnesia did you set that up as well?! Nothing but silence...Hello?! Paul? answer me you fuck! suddenly I heard the dial tone, I slammed the phone down. Phoebe was coming down the stairs and must have felt the tension "Are you okay Fred?" he asked, "Yes darling fine...how is Theresa?" I asked as I made myself a drink "She went back to sleep after I fetched her a cup of tea". "Oh goody, she needs her rest!" I spoke over my shoulder with my back turned away from Phoebe, I could not make eye contact with him because I was still furious about my little chat with Paul. He must of not realized I knew about his little schemes. "So what will it be for dinner tonight?" asked Phoebe breaking the awkward silence. I was so deep in thought I didn't answer him right away. "...Freddie?" I snapped out of my daze, "Huh? yes...oh umm whatever you feel like whipping up is fine dear, I haven't much of an appetite I'll tell you...just make something nutritious for Theresa and our little rose bud." Suddenly I felt my mood ease up, whenever I think of Theresa and our soon to be daughter it warms my heart. At least I knew they were both safe and sound upstairs. I finished my drink and went up to the room to take a shower, trying not to awaken Theresa I slowly crept in shutting the door behind me ever so softly. I slowly walked over to the bed, I could not help but watch her sleep. She was so breathtakingly beautiful, one of her hands was rested upon her bulging belly. I put my hand on top of hers and slowly moved my head closer to her womb. "Hello darling, daddy can't wait to meet you..." I whispered, I kissed Theresa's forehead and got a change of clothes out of the closet and headed into the bathroom to take my shower.

" I whispered, I kissed Theresa's forehead and got a change of clothes out of the closet and headed into the bathroom to take my shower

*1 month later*

Well my beauties, the day has come for Theresa and I to head back to London. She was due any moment now, and the boys and I agreed to finish recording there. Theresa was now under the care of a wonderful doctor who was gentle and kind. I was very trusting of her judgement and felt safe knowing Theresa was under her care. Everything seemed to be back to normal, no funny business from Paul or any of his minions maybe he finally got the hint to back off, he should know I am not one to cross. I was heading into the car that would take us to the airport, Theresa was walking in front of me or should I say wobbling in front of me when we got swarmed by paparazzi.

Freddie Mercury is it true this is your child? How far along is she? are you staying in munich? what about your gay lifestyle where does a child fit into all that? So many questions were coming from so many directions I had not a clue who was asking what. So I answered back with a simple response "Fuck off" I said as I got into the car shutting the door behind me. "Freddie...that was rude!" Theresa said giggling, "Well the audiences at our shows seems to love it when I tell them that!" I said winking at her. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, we were on our way to start a new chapter leaving all this mess behind us. Now there was nothing left to do but finish recording and wait for the arrival of our little girl. "Freddie, I can't help but think about the things those reporters were saying...and well...do you ever miss being with men?" I looked over at her glaring into her eyes. I was a bit annoyed really but I went easy on her "My dear, I love you more then anything and anyone...I don't miss anything that happened before you..ever since we met...your face is all I know darling" Theresa's eyes began to water, "Oh Freddie...I love you so much, you make me so happy...I just get scared of losing you sometimes...I mean you could have anyone in the world...male or female." I cupped her gorgeous face in my hands, "Yes darling true...but they don't come close to you...I was born to love you after all" I said with a wink.

What seemed like a long tiring flight, we finally arrived back in London. I must say it felt good to be back in Garden Lodge, I have missed all my friends and my beautiful little kitty cats as well. "Let's go check the baby's room!" yelled out Theresa. We walked hand in hand to the room next to ours which was now the nursery. Theresa's eyes lit up, everything was exactly how she wanted it. We were very specific in what we told the decorator it was fit for a princess for sure. "Ow!" Theresa yelled out grabbing her belly. "Are you alright darling?" I asked her, "Yes...she just kicked really hard...she must be happy about her new room!" I pulled Theresa in closer to me, "Maybe you should go lay down dear, it was a long flight after all...you must be exhausted" Theresa still holding her belly looked up at me "Yeah you are right...I do feel kind of tired". I leaned in and kissed her, "Go on my love, I will join you and rub your feet...I am going to tell Phoebe first what to go grab for dinner so when you awaken you will have a nice meal waiting." Theresa smiled and hugged me, "Okay baby...hurry up my feet are killing me!" I laughed and gently spanked her bottom as she walked off.

Phoebe was bringing our carry on bags in, "I'll take those dear, would you mind heading out to get some things to make for dinner tonight." Phoebe handed me the bags "Of course not, i'll head out now!" As Phoebe left, I almost forgot about my very pregnant fiance' awaiting a foot rub. I made my way back to the room, I opened the door and nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to walk into. My heart sank, my throat closed, were my eyes playing tricks? I blinked a few times to make sure....I walked in to find Theresa tied to the bed with tape over her mouth.