I'll be back

I watched as Theresa's plane took off. She was the most precious cargo on there. I could not believe she was really gone...it hurt more then I thought it would, I never knew I cared this much until now. She really had me under her spell. I missed her already. I looked over and saw the woman who spoke over the intercom earlier. "When does the next flight to New York depart?" I asked her grabbing her arm. She looked down at her arm then back at me, I took my hand off of her "Sorry darling I'm just kind of in a hurry here". All of a sudden her eyes widened "Oh my God its you...Freddie Mercury!" she squealed out. "Shh shhh, yes dear its me and the woman I love just left me on that place I must go after her please when does the next flight depart?" She cleared her throat and looked at a notepad in her hand. "Next flight leaves at 12:30pm" she said. "Perfect plenty of time" I said clapping my hands. "Phoebe lets go! I need to have an emergency meeting with the boys" I yelled out to him as I motioned him to follow me. "Wait...Mr. Mercury...can I have your autograph please?" asked the young lady. "Why of course dear" I reached for her notepad and wrote thanks for your help, with love always Freddie Mercury x. I handed it back to her, she lit up like a Christmas tree. I started heading towards the exit again, with Phoebe following behind me.

I met up with the boys and miami at the studio, they were already there waiting for me wondering what was so important. "What's going on Fred?" asked Brian with an impatient look on his face. "Look fellas, you all know that the band and my commitments to the band have always come first in my life as they will continue to...but I just lost something...or shall I say someone also very important to me, and I must go get it back." I ran my fingers through my hair, waiting for a response from someone. "So...what are you saying Freddie?" asked Roger. "I need to extend our holiday from touring while I got to New York to get my girlfriend back." The 4 of them looked at each other and then all looked back at me, "Freddie you can't be serious we can't stop a whole tour so you can run off and chase some tail!" miami yelled out. "Fuck off Jim, she is not some piece of tail..I love her more then anyone knows...more then you all believe." John suddenly spoke in his quiet voice, "Fred I agree to some point with Jim, we promised our fans a tour we can't let them down...but I know and can see how important Theresa is to you, I don't know what I would do if Victoria left me...so I support you in going after her." I looked at John with appreciation in my eyes. "Thank you mate, glad I have your blessings." Not that I cared about having anyone's blessing...I was always a person to do what I want no matter who likes it or not but I did feel a great deal of guilt...John was right...I loved my fans, in a way different from Theresa but just the same powerful amount. "Nonsense" I shook my hand as I lit a cigarette, "Our fans will get the tour they promised it will just be delayed by a day or 2, we have 1 more day and night left off...all we may have to do is cancel 1 show." I said blowing out smoke. "You know Freddie I know you are going to do what you want...but I can't agree with this...sorry" said Brian as he walked out of the room. He was such a wanker sometimes. "Well Freddie, I'm with Brian on this one....I don't recommend it but I know she must be important to you if you are willing to stop in the middle of a tour." I was a bit annoyed by their reactions but it was understandable. "Any more comments?" I asked looking at Roger, Miami, and John. Roger threw his hands up, Miami rolled his eyes and John simply said..."go get her mate" I hugged him and looked up at the clock it read 11:45am. "Well wish me luck chaps!" I called out as I walked out the door.

Luckily I had packed a suitcase before the meeting with the boys, my driver was waiting outside of the studio. I got into the car so nervous yet super confident...I was going to get Theresa back no matter what it took. I know what you are all thinking...I should have let her go? She was not worth my time? She may have even behaved unfairly...but at that moment none of that mattered, what mattered to me was having her by my side. I loved her so much, going through great lengths just to prove that to her is kind of what kept me on my toes about her...I love a good challenge.

Here I am about to board the plane, you can see the confidence in my eyes

Here I am about to board the plane, you can see the confidence in my eyes...I was more then ready to get what was mine. My darling Theresa.

*Author Vanessa here...I just want to point out the fact that I am aware Freddie would never cancel a concert/tour in real life...Freddie was a perfectionist...an extreme professional...he would never ever let his fans down like that...I mean breaking his leg didn't even stop him🤔🖤...just needed to add some drama to the story 😘 xoxo*