Back to London

I awoke in bed with Theresa, her arms still around me. She held on to me the entire night. How lucky am I. I looked over at the time, it was 5:30am. Our flight was ready for take off at 9:00am. I slowly tried to make my way out of the bed without waking Theresa. I called Phoebe and told him to send my driver to come pick me up. There was still so much to do before leaving New York. I looked back at Theresa, she looked so peaceful. I left her a note beside her pillow. It read "Good Morning gorgeous, did not want to wake you...I left to head back to the hotel, I must finish packing and checking out. I can't wait to have you back in my arms, don't forget plane leaves at 9:00. See you soon, love you. Freddie xo"

I returned back to the hotel, finished packing and made sure everything went well with check out. It was now 7:30. The last thing left to do was pick up Theresa. Phoebe and I got in the car and headed to her apartment. Phoebe was going to travel with us on the plane. "So Freddie, do the boys know Theresa is coming back with you guys?" he said. I looked up at him, "No but why should they care? she is going to be staying with me not them". "Right...well you know...you don't know much about her still Fred...this is a big step...you don't think she will get in the way?". I love Phoebe I really do, and still do till this day but he crossed the line sometimes. "Phoebe...please darling it would be a mistake for you to question what I do with my life...Theresa is my concern nobody else's...I mean fuck why can't anybody be happy for me?" I was annoyed at this point. "Freddie please don't get me wrong I am happy if you are happy you just mean a lot to me, I care for you greatly and I am just looking out for you." Ahh Phoebe he really was a genuine person, I knew he meant what he said. It wasn't meant to be malicious. I mean after all he was nothing like Paul. "I appreciate that dear, but I am a big boy...I can make decisions for myself" I patted his knee. Finally we pulled up to my loves apartment. My driver let out a few beeps. We waited, I stared at her door waiting for it to open any moment. At first I thought she might have had second thoughts and decided not to come. Just then the door open, there she was rolling a suitcase behind her. She waved an arm and used the other one to pull along her suitcase. She got in the car,  I slid over...it was now Theresa, me in the middle and Phoebe on the other side of me. "Hey baby" she said as she kissed me. Her lips were so smooth, she tried to pull back but I held her face and started french kissing her. We did this for about 3 whole minutes, I started to feel her up. *ahem* Phoebe cleared his throat and awkwardly looked the other way. We stopped and looked at each other bursting out laughing. I was so happy at this moment I had already felt like I was high in the clouds. She really was my everything.

Finally we arrived at the airport. There stood Brian, Roger, John, a few of our body guards and Jim Beach our manager. They all looked surprise to see who was tagging along. "Oh...Hello again Theresa" said Brian with a bow. "Hey guys I hope you don't mind but i'll be joining your flight." "Why would they mind darling, you are my guest not there's". Everyone took an awkward pause, I am not sure why I would always get so defensive when it came to Theresa. Maybe it was because everyone always made me feel like I had something to prove, just because I had been with mostly men my whole life did not make my love for Theresa mean any less. Oh well, who gives a fuck what anyone thought I don't...Theresa was the only one who mattered. We boarded the flight I had Theresa sitting with me of course. I yawned and stretched my arm over her, I was feeling a bit sluggish. Just then I felt a hand in my crotch. I jumped up and to my surprise it was Theresa. She had such a devilish seductive look on her face. She stared at me without blinking as she rubbed my cock through my trousers. I looked back at her watching her trace her lips with her tongue. I think I have met my match when it came to fucking, she was a bad little pussy cat. I stood up quickly adjusting myself, and I grabbed her by her arm pulling her out of her seat. "Bathroom...now" I said. She giggled and started walking in front of me. I smacked her ass as we walked down the aisle. Everyone was watching us, I turned around and winked at them. "Really you two? as if we don't know what you are about to do in there." said Roger. "Wanna join us dear?" I said to him. His face turned red and he looked back down at the magazine he was reading. Theresa laughed as we walked into the bathroom. I lifted her up so she was sitting on the sink. We did not have much room to move around but it was plenty for me to fuck her rotten. I started kissing her and sucking her neck, leaving hickies all over. I unbuttoned her blouse and took one of her tits out of her bra and began flicking her perky nipple with my tongue. "mmm, your making me so wet Freddie." she said moaning in my ear. This made my erection grow even harder. I unzipped my trousers and exposed my cock. Still sucking her nipple, she reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I lifted her up a bit higher onto the sink her cute plump little ass hung over a bit over the rim. I squeezed it with the free hand I had while I used the other to give her support. "Open your legs" I said in a stern voice. She spread her legs wide, I let go of her ass so I could slide her panties over. I rubbed her pussy lips, they were drenched and moist. I inserted my fingers and made sure she was nice and open for me. She moaned so softly and licked the side of my neck. I took my fingers out and grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet warm pussy. "Ohhh yesss" she screamed. I now was using both my arms to hold her legs up to help keep her balanced on the sink. I began to fuck her so fast and hard all I could hear were her moans and my balls clapping against her. I felt her pussy tighten around me as she was close to having an orgasm. "Yes Freddie, I am ganna cum all over your big beautiful cock" Her eyes were filled with passion. Her hips were rolling with each thrust I gave her. I felt her warm juices drown my shaft, this just made her pussy feel even better. I started giving her slow strokes. I looked into her eyes, she looked back into mine she was smiling now as I continued to slowly fuck her. "Freddie..I..ohh...mmm..I" she could barely speak. "What is it darling?" I said a bit out of breath myself. "I...love...you" she said finally making sense. I stopped fucking her for a moment. My cock was still inside of her I stared into her eyes and finally I said "I love you too Theresa". Just then I began fucking her fast and hard again. "Ohhh yes yes, now tell me you love this pussy" she screamed. "Yes darling, I love your wet magical pussy." I felt myself about to cum, I gave her a few more rough strokes and came so hard inside of her. My cock was twitching with the release. "Mmm, good boy" she said as she tried to catch her breath. We were both a bit sweaty. We splashed our faces with some water and fixed ourselves before exiting the bathroom. We took our walk of shame down the aisle back to our seats. Judging by everyone's faces we could tell they heard us. Oops 😉 I guess you can say we were addicted to each other. Just as we returned to our seats the captain turned on the seatbelt signs "Good morning everyone, the time is 9:05 we will be lifting off at this moment please remain seated and enjoy the flight." As we took off in the air, with Theresa holding my hand I looked out my window. Goodbye New York and Hello to a new beginning in London.