Oh Fuck

This is what I wore to the club that night

This is what I wore to the club that night. Nothing too revealing right lovies? 4 vodka tonics in I started to feel my head spinning. Paul and Winnie were on the dance floor I stayed seated at the bar. I was afraid if I stood up i'd be on the floor. I remember seeing Paul and Winnie talking into each others ear and pointing at me. I thought they were making fun of how drunk I was so I gave both of them the finger. I put my head down because now I was seeing double vision. Suddenly I felt someone sit on my lap. I looked up and realized it was Winnie. His tight little bum was grinding against my cock. I felt myself getting an erection. "Winnie...darling not now...I...I am only shagging Theresa at the moment." Winnie ignored my words. I had not even the strength to push him off. He turned and faced me and said "Let's go to the boys room". I could hardly stand. Next thing I knew Winnie was helping me to the bathroom and so was Paul. "What.....what are you guys doing....no stop....I want...Theresa" I was slurring my words. "Oh I got something better for you then some boring loose vagina" Just then I felt someone trying to take off my trousers. I could hardly stand let alone fight back. I realized that Paul was holding me up as Winnie removed my trousers. Winnie started jerking my cock and then started sucking it. I was so weak to the knees, the combination of being shit face drunk and Winnie's incredible blow job had me in a daze. All of a sudden I saw flashes of light. It was Paul he had a camera. I was so fumed up that I believe it sobered me a bit. "Hold the fuck up what are you doing with that camera Paul? knock it off, take me home I need to sleep this off please." I pushed Winnie's head off my cock "Will you kindly get your mouth off my cock darling, this is all Theresa's now". I said as I pulled up my trousers. "Shame....you know you are ganna miss fucking me Freddie." he said. "Oh dear, you have it all wrong...I found something much better then a good fuck, I found love." Winnie laughed wiped his mouth and walked out of the stall. I looked up at Paul briefly forgetting his participation in this little set up...I just wanted to go home. "Lets go" I said in a stern voice. "Right...on our way Fred." Paul said gathering our things. On the ride home I looked down at the camera with a foggy mind I remembered Paul was taking pictures of Winnie and I. "Can you explain to me why the fuck you were taking photos back there? Am I missing something since when you did you start working for the paps?". Paul looked guilty, "Come on Fred I was just having fun...you know how we fool around." I was pissed off, "No Paul I know how YOU mess around and I am not sure if I like it...you need to stop taking me being with Theresa as a joke...I am very fond of her...she's going to be around for a long while dear so get used to it, and if you can't well then...I no longer see a point in this friendship." After that brief speech my stomach started burning I felt so sick..."Pull over I am going to be sick" I said covering my mouth. I opened the car door and vomited profusely. Paul was rubbing my back. "Sorry Fred....we'll be back to the hotel soon." I felt like passing out...I wanted to be in my sweet Theresa's arms. "Get...get Theresa...I need her touch...pl..." I must have fainted at this point because I remember nothing else but seeing as I am telling you this story as a past tense I can fill in the gaps. Paul did in fact have my sweet Theresa come to the car to help carry me in. He also gave her the camera and told her to develop the photos for memories. "Don't tell Fred about them yet...there are some embarrassing ones of him that I know he may get mad at...you can give them to him as a funny Christmas present one year." My poor Theresa was tricked into believing Paul's lies. She did as he told her but i'll get to that later lovies.