Turn over

*smut up ahead my sexy darlings😘, by the way don't you just wanna unbutton his jeans in this pic?😉🍆*

I walked into the bedroom, Theresa was already asleep. She sleeps a lot these days, the poor dear. I undressed and snuck under the covers trying not to wake her. I had forgotten all about Paul when I looked at Theresa. She had on a silky little night gown, it was white and her tan skin made it pop out. Her tits were round and perky and I could see her nipples were hard revealing she was not wearing a bra. I could not resist kissing her, hoping she would awake so I could end the night by fucking her madly. I was happy to find out Theresa was indeed up for some fun, she kissed back smiling opening her eyes "Well...what a nice way to be woken up..." she said "I could not help myself darling, you look ravishing..." I said as I placed a hand onto her tit, "Mmm oh yea?" Theresa said as she moved her hand down to my throbbing cock. I continued to cup her breast playing with her nipples, kissing her still shoving my tongue down her throat. I slowly made my way down reaching for her pussy when her bulging belly got in the way. "Oh my..." I pulled my hand back, "Um dear...how am I supposed to fuck you the way I want with your tummy in the way?" Theresa giggled, "its okay baby Dr. Evans said sex is perfectly safe during pregnancy.." she said as she continued stroking my ever growing cock, I did not want to admit this to Theresa but I felt a bit uncomfortable. "Turn over..." I said as I motioned her to flip around on her other side. "Yes...much better" I said scanning my eyes down her backside. I glided my hand down her back rubbing it softly making my way to her curvy smooth ass, I gripped it as I finally found myself at her wet entrance. Theresa was practically pouring, my fingers slid in easily. Her pussy was drenched and ready for my cock to pound it. "Mmm yes, oh yes..." Theresa moaned out. I whispered in her ear "You ready for my monster cock?". Theresa shivered as the words left my mouth "Give it to me baby!" she said underneath a moan. I spread her legs open a bit and shoved my cock inside her "Uhhhh" she gasped out as I filled her insides. I began to thrust into her tight pussy, it felt sensational around my cock. She moved her hips in a circular motion as I pounded her. Her ass was clapping back into me forcing me to fuck her even harder so I could watch it bounce. I reached over and had one hand around her breast and the other finding its way to her clit. It was swollen and begging to be rubbed. I rubbed it fast and hard, Theresa was screaming out in pleasure hardly making sense..."Oh God..ye...yes...pl...please...morrreee..fuck!!!" she cried out, I could feel her cum as a sudden wave of warm juice poured down my shaft it stained the sheets as I continued to thrust in and out of her bringing her cum out with me. Theresa was reaching behind her pulling on my hair, her nails were practically embedded in my scalp. She took cock so good, she was such a bad kitty with a hungry pussy between her legs. Just as I felt myself about to cum Theresa yelled out "Don't cum...tell me you love me while your cock is inside of me.." I put my lips to her ear "I love you Theresa" she backed her ass into me even more squeezing her legs to put a tighter grip around my cock, this drove me insane. I felt myself cum hard and deep inside of her with each jerk I felt a vibration from my cock to my balls "Oh fuck!" I growled out waiting to finish while still inside of Theresa.

I slowly pulled out, in pure ecstasy I rolled onto my back looking up at the ceiling. Theresa turned back over still panting, fixing her hair out of her face. She put her head on my chest. "I love the way you fuck me baby, you make me feel so good.." I kissed the top of her head "You make me feel good too my love, I am complete euphoria right now..." Theresa laughed and rubbed my chest, I could feel her belly poking against me. Remembering back to our little tiff earlier I put my hand on her belly and began to rub it, "....the 3 of you are my world..." I said looking down at her and her tummy. "And you are ours..." She said staring back into my eyes, I felt like I was in heaven until suddenly I remembered about Paul. "Darling...you only told Gwen and your parents about the twins right?". "Yes....why?" she asked, "Well the funniest thing happened earlier...Phoebe called and told me Paul sent a package and a note to Garden Lodge....congratulating us on the twins..." Theresa lifted her head, "Paul? you mean Paul Prenter? the snake?" I laughed at her response but then got serious again "Yes him...I can't figure out how he would know...". "Yeah that is kind of odd" said Theresa through a big yawn. Within seconds she was fast asleep. I could hardly sleep that night, and when I finally did what I woke up to the next morning was even worse.