Kiss and make up

We walked into Theresa's apartment. She threw her purse on the floor and kicked off her heels removing her clothes. "Get naked now" she demanded. So sexy she was. "Enough said darling". I removed all my clothing like she said. We were both naked now. Nothing but the moonlight was glistening on our bodies. She walked up to me and pressed her body against mine. Her soft silky skin felt so good. Her perfect tits were pressed against my chest. I could feel my cock grow with anticipation. She kissed my neck and I reached down to play with her pussy. She backed up "uh uh not yet...this is all for your pleasure right now." God she knew how to get me hot. She pushed me onto the bed. Now laying flat on my back, she crawled on top of me like a cute little lioness. I licked my lips with excitement. Suddenly she grabbed my cock and started jerking it. She spit on it, kind of like the way I wanted to spit in Paul's face. She deep throated me until she gagged and tears flew down her face. She slurped my tip with great force. "Mmm yes suck that cock". I said now with a fist full of her. I began to fuck her mouth. She took it so well. I felt myself ready to cum inside her warm mouth. "Oh fuck" I groaned. I couldn't hold back much longer. I released into her mouth. She swallowed every last bit. "Feeling good baby?" She said with a smirk on her face. "Yes darling that was incredible...now I am going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow". I flipped her over so I was on top of her now. I spread her legs open and went to eat her perfect little pussy. She was already wet. Such a bad girl...I stuck my tongue into her and started tongue fucking her. I used my thumb to rub her clit it was pulsating. She was now moaning with ecstasy. I was done waiting. I had to fuck her immediately. I put both her legs on my shoulders and stuck my cock balls deep into her. Her pussy was so tight and wet. "Ohh yes" She yelled out. I was fucking her so hard I am not sure how she took it, nothing was stopping me. She clawed my back like a good little kitty. I could feel her cum all over my cock it trickled down my balls. I felt a huge wave of climax come over me. I gripped her ass and started pounding into her even faster. "Oh Theresa I am going to cum, tell me you love me hurry." She said out of breath "Yes...oh yes, I love you...I love you so much Freddie...please stay with me." I looked into her eyes. She was telling the truth, she really loved me. Before I could respond I came so hard so deep inside of her that none came back out like it usually did. I slowly pulled my cock out of her and laid down next to her. We laid there for a few minutes just staring at the ceiling. She then turned over and put her legs over mine and her head on my chest. "Freddie...you did not answer me." I answered her with my eyes closed. "What is it again darling?" She raised her head up a bit. "I said stay with me." I opened my eyes and looked down at her. "Theresa I am all yours, but you know I am leaving tomorrow for London." She put her head down tapping my chest with her finger. "I...I'll go with you." I was shocked. "Really?". "Only if you want me to." I rubbed her back, "That would be lovely dear." She kissed me. "I am going to have to let work know...and Gwen...oh God...Gwen...she is going to be so upset with me...oh well I guess she will have to adjust. "Theresa...if this is moving too fast...it's okay...I don't want you to give up your life for me." She looked back up at me with those deep dark eyes. "Freddie...New York and everyone in it will always be here...but this chance I have with you may not be...I want to go with you." My heart felt so full...nobody was ever willing to sacrifice that much for me. I squeezed her tight and kissed her head. "I love you my gorgeous" We made love 3 more times that night.

 "I love you my gorgeous" We made love 3 more times that night