Chapter 22: Let The Party Begin

Start bij het begin

"Who?" I asked.

"WINNER."

"Well, they are really early," said Daniel. "And it's only five minutes till the party starts."

"At least we can get the party started. So, how is the situation downstairs, Lee?"

"I've been told by the staff that there isn't much of the paparazzi. There are a few fans as well, but so far, everything seems normal," said Lee.

I raised an eyebrow. Something didn't feel right. Normal wasn't what I was expecting. But I tried not to think too much about it.

"Well, that's great," said Daniel. "Not much to worry about now."

"For the time being," my mind couldn't help but say.

The sound of the elevator rang in our ears and the three of us all turned towards it.

"Hey, party people!" greeted Seunghoon as he came out of the elevator first in a bright red leather jacket with cool red and black shades that he had placed over his head rather than his eyes. He stopped dead on his tracks when he saw us, particularly, me.

"Wow, Sam," he said. His mouth fell open.

Mino who appeared behind him looked at me and he too had his mouth open.

"You look really beautiful, Sam," said Jinwoo who immediately appeared behind the two who were dumbfounded.

"Thank you, Jinwoo, and you look adorable in the red suit," I said, as he came over to me and gave me a hug. Then he went onto hug Lee.

"Hey, Daniel."

"Hi, you're looking smart in that red suit of yours," said Daniel.

"Thanks."

"I wonder what's up with these two," said Seungyoon as he came to stand beside Mino and Seunghoon.

"Don't mind them," I said. "You, my friend, are stunning."

Seungyoon wore all casual and cool, but you can't deny that he came with a sense of style. He wore a loose red cashmere t-shirt with black jeans and he tied around his waist a black and red checked t-shirt. To finish his look, he wore a gold chain around his neck, with a black head sock on his head and his shoes were red Jordans.

Seunghoon also came over to hug me and Lee.

"Well, you two ladies look stunning," said Seungyoon.

"Thank you, you boys are rocking it though," said Lee.

I walked over to Mino and Seunghoon and closed both their gaping mouths when I got close to them.

"Are you two fine now?" I asked.

Seunghoon smiled at me. "That's if I get to dance with you first. That's when I'll feel better."

"No," said Mino who quickly came behind me and took my arm. "I'll be dancing with her first, if she doesn't mind."

I wanted to say that I do mind, but Mino quickly took me into the lounge. I heard Seunghoon behind me complain.

"You're so unfair, Mino," he said as he came into the lounge with the others behind him.

"What's going on?" Mike asked as looked up from his laptop at Mino and I.

"Crank up the volume," said Mino, as he still held my hand. "Sam and I want to dance."

"You wanted to dance, not me," I reminded him.

"I know just the song to get this party going," said Mike as he tapped on his laptop and the music started to play.