Sousuke nodded, "Its my chance to swim with Rin and everyone else. After that we will have to focus on our exams so that makes it my last chance too."

He sadly gazed into her eyes, "Any plans after highschool?"

(Name) nodded with a sad smile. "Now that Ashiro is arrested and peace is restored, I can go back to Tokyo. I'll probably focus more on my career. As (Main Vocalist Name). What about you?"

Sousuke thought for a while, "I want to go to university, and study sports medicine for now. I mean with my shoulder like this I might not be able to swim professionally-"

"Unless you get it fixed by surgery," (Name) finished for him, making him smile.

"Unless I get it fixed by surgery." He confirmed, although (Name) could see that there is still doubt and uncertainty in his eyes. She decided not to pry for now.

Sousuke chuckled, making her look at him confusedly, "It still feels surreal, that I'm dating my favorite singer."

"You're dating me," (Name) rolled her eyes, "I'm better than any singer."

"You're right," Sousuke tilted her head towards him, "you're more than I can ever ask for. You're (Full Name)."

With that, he kissed her full on the lips.

"When is the competition again?" (Name) asked. The events these past few days had really taken a toll on her. It felt like forever had passed.

"Hm... In three days? I think." Sousuke mumbled, nuzzling onto her neck, "I'll ask the team later."

"It will be held in Toyko right?"

"Yep. It is."

(Name) pushed Sousuke away gently, "Then you should go practice! And I really want to eatch my boyfriend swim."

"Felt so long ago that you watched me swim," Sousuke chuckled.

"I'll have to make sure you don't overdo yourself," (Name) bumped to him playfully, "Well lets go!"

~~~~~

After the competition

"Sousuke, you really overdid yourself," (Name) sighed as she massaged her boyfriend, "I told you not to force it."

"I wanted to win that," Sousuke groaned when her hand massaged a sore spot near his shoulder, "I didn't win first place in the butterfly race so I was hoping I could make it up in the relay.."

"Yes, and look where that got you." (Name) huffed, "We had to take you to the hospital immediately after that!"

"But then I'd have my girlfriend here to take care of me," he smirked at her.

They were at his dorm room, in one of those rare moments where Rin is away and they could be alone together. She always loved being in there, it smells like him and she absolutely loved his scent, and besides, she could steal one of his many T-shirts.

The moments leading to Nationals had been full of drama, which fortunately for everyone, ended well and nicely. Haru found a future he wanted to pursue, Makoto following along side in in pure coincidence. Rin found his as well in Australia, and he had dubbed Nitori as the next Samezuka swim team captain. Nagisa, Rei, and Gou were to continue as seniors, with 3 new underclassmen joining their swim club.

She had dreams and goals of her own, which is to pursue her career as a singer, back to Tokyo after graduation. Her cousin had managed everything very well that even before she graduates, he had already planned to have her old apartment back.